RemedySpot.com

Re: Re:advise

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

K.....doesn't your Pastor make 'house calls' due to Don's illness? Will he come if you request him? Surely he will and at least Don has some spiritual contact........

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Re:advise

Me too Peggy, but we haven't been able to get to church because Don struggles so.

K

IllinoisPeggy <pac1773cfl (DOT) rr.com> wrote:

, My Pastor yesterday talked about how Jesus went to pray in the garden and ask the disciples to watch for an hour. They were asleep when He returned. He went back and Prayed to the Father THREE times to let this cup pass from Him..  and ended each prayer with "Your will be done" guess what.. The Father didn't get an answer but His will was done and that is the marvel of it all. He gave us life in the hereafter.Â

He knew us all before we were... Tell Don don't be discouraged, God knows and is preparing a place. Be still and KNOW.

A lot of people think I am crazy BUT I do get very excited when I read the promises of God. He will see us through it ALL.

Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  ♡

Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God.

Hey guys,

Don and I were talking this morning and he said "I don't care about anything anymore. I'm going to die, so what?  He used to watch the news stations because he loved the political garbage on tv right now. He could hardly wait for the newspaper to come so he could read it.  He would watch tv 24/7 if he could. He cares about none of it now.   I asked him why he felt that way, did he think that he has lost the desire to live? He said yes.

Â

Now he is on 40 mg of Cymbalta. Any higher dose tends to lower his blood pressure.  Anyone got a clue ---- do we need to get him counseling? I'm not sure he will be up for it because he thinks it is "airing dirtly laundry". Kind of like an admission of weakness.Â

I told him that I would post this because I'm sure he isn't the only one who feels this hopeless helplessness.Â

LInda K

Illinois

Â

K

Central Il

Hubby ipf- 2006

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

K

Central Il

Hubby ipf- 2006

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord