RemedySpot.com

Re: First day on Prednisone

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Diane...wanting to wish you good luck on the prednisone. Some take it with no/little side effects.

Have a good week!

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

First day on Prednisone

Today was my first day taking prednisone. It took less than an hour for my blood sugar to spike. I waited 6 hours until it reached 22 (406 in the US) and trotted myself to the ER. I can see that it will be a very long 6 weeks. However, if that is the only side effect, I will consider myself lucky. Diane IPF June 07New Brunswick, Canada

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail

Guest guest

Thanks, Sher. It has been a rough day today but my doctor is back first thing tomorrow morning so I know we will get everything straightened out then. Diane IPF June 07New Brunswick, Canada

First day on Prednisone

Today was my first day taking prednisone. It took less than an hour for my blood sugar to spike. I waited 6 hours until it reached 22 (406 in the US) and trotted myself to the ER. I can see that it will be a very long 6 weeks. However, if that is the only side effect, I will consider myself lucky. Diane IPF June 07New Brunswick, Canada

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Yahoo! Answers.