RemedySpot.com

Re: ~WW-LiterSide~

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Well what a day! My almost 15 year old was in the strangest mood this morning. He hurt himself playing basketball the other day so I had a 9:00 am appointment for him today. So instead of staying home from school, he goes to school. I then had to drive 20 min. in rush hour traffic, find him at the high school, then drive 40 min to the doctor. wait for xrays, which while he's waiting he can't stop talking! Really weird. Had the best heart to heart with him, right in the middle of the waiting room. Really weird! Anyway he fractured his finger right at the growth plate, so it's 3 weeks in a splint and no heavy activity. He's ADHD, very heavy in the hyper part. He's going to go nuts. Which means he will drive me nuts! Anyway, thanks for the ear!

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here

Guest guest

Well what a day! My almost 15 year old was in the strangest mood this morning. He hurt himself playing basketball the other day so I had a 9:00 am appointment for him today. So instead of staying home from school, he goes to school. I then had to drive 20 min. in rush hour traffic, find him at the high school, then drive 40 min to the doctor. wait for xrays, which while he's waiting he can't stop talking! Really weird. Had the best heart to heart with him, right in the middle of the waiting room. Really weird! Anyway he fractured his finger right at the growth plate, so it's 3 weeks in a splint and no heavy activity. He's ADHD, very heavy in the hyper part. He's going to go nuts. Which means he will drive me nuts! Anyway, thanks for the ear!

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here

Guest guest

Oh ! Sounds like you are going to have your hands full!

Maggie

-----Original Message-----From: Coroneos Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 1:33 PMTo: wwliterside Subject: Re:

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here ~There are no strangers here... Only friends that haven't met yet~

Guest guest

Hang in their . What a good mom you are!!!! I can not wait to have an actual conversation right now he just tells me a lot of sturff. If he has any excess energy maybe he could plant my flower beds for me they are just staring at me. Yard is mowed though.

Zephyr

Re:

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here ~There are no strangers here... Only friends that haven't met yet~

Guest guest

Sorry about your son !

Maureen

Re:

Guest guest

LOL! You will learn! Extra energy does not mean work! Oh nooooo, it means entertainment!

-- Re:

Hang in their . What a good mom you are!!!! I can not wait to have an actual conversation right now he just tells me a lot of sturff. If he has any excess energy maybe he could plant my flower beds for me they are just staring at me. Yard is mowed though.

Zephyr

Re:

~There are no strangers here... Only friends that haven't met yet~

Guest guest

Lol thanks I needed a giggle.

Zephyr

Re:

Guest guest

Hope he will be able to control himself ok. Sorry you had such a rough morning. Mine wasn't too hot either. The nursing home where I have worked the past 4 years was bought out by a major clagomoration last year and they are making changes that are horrible. There is no way I can continue to work for this power obsessed company so I have spent the day searching for jobs. But, I haven't turned to food, so that's good.

Sharon

Re:

Guest guest

Good for you Sharon! You can do it! Sorry to hear about the job searching, but you never know - it may be the best thing to happen to you!

Maggie

-----Original Message-----From: Sharon Gibson Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 3:18 PMTo: wwliterside Subject: Re:

Hope he will be able to control himself ok. Sorry you had such a rough morning. Mine wasn't too hot either. The nursing home where I have worked the past 4 years was bought out by a major clagomoration last year and they are making changes that are horrible. There is no way I can continue to work for this power obsessed company so I have spent the day searching for jobs. But, I haven't turned to food, so that's good.

Sharon

Guest guest

Congratulations Sharon! Job hunting is soooo stressful. I wish you all the luck and send good job finding vibes your way. I also want to say that I bow down to you for working in a nursing home. There is such a high need for loving people in homes. My grandmother and aunt were both in one. And it was so shocking to me to see so many elderly with out any one who would visit them. We now donate all our old clothing and crafting materials to the home. They need this so much.

-- Re:

Sharon

Re:

Guest guest

Good for you Sharon! You can do it! Sorry to hear about the job searching, but you never know - it may be the best thing to happen to you!

Maggie

I sure hope so. I hate stress of any kind. My Dr. doubled my mg. of Paxil today. Maybe he knew I would stress when I saw that it cost me $90 a month!

Sharon

-----Original Message-----From: Sharon Gibson Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 3:18 PMTo: wwliterside Subject: Re:

Sharon

Guest guest

Good Afternoon everyone! How much water have you had today????

I'm at 64oz! Yeah!!!!

Have you tried Breakstone's Cottage (cheese) Doubles. They are single serving and 3 points for the peach one. I'm hooked! Had one for a snack yesterday and then had one for breakfast.

Guest guest

Thanks for passing that along I had been wondering about them.I am always in the market to try new things.

Zephyr

Re:

Good Afternoon everyone! How much water have you had today????

I'm at 64oz! Yeah!!!!

Have you tried Breakstone's Cottage (cheese) Doubles. They are single serving and 3 points for the peach one. I'm hooked! Had one for a snack yesterday and then had one for breakfast.

Guest guest

Sorry it has taken so long to get back to you. They are single serving containers of cottage cheese with a seperate compartment for fruit! I have fallen in love with them!

-- Re:

Breakstone's Cottage (cheese) Doubles.

susan what are these? thanx JENN~There are no strangers here... Only friends that haven't met yet~

Guest guest

OK, I reported earlier (last week) about the Cottage Doubles, and how great I thought they were. Well my store did not have peach (which was all that I had tried) so I got raspberry, and it is just as good. Watch out because they don't use seedless.

Guest guest

I looked at them last night and they are 3 points no matter what flavor you

pick. Would make a nice breakfast with a Sara Lee mini-bagel for 1 pt!

Hmmmmmm, I think I'm on to something here!

water,water,water

|--------+----------------------->

| | " Sharon |

| | Gibson " |

| | <gibby@geetel|

| | .net> |

| | |

| | 04/29/2002 |

| | 10:35 PM |

| | Please |

| | respond to |

| | wwliterside |

| | |

>-----------------------------------------------------------|

| |

| To: wwliterside |

| cc: (bcc: -C /BRE/AGFA/US/BAYER) |

| Subject: Re: |

I like the pineapple ones, but according to my calculations they are

something like five points?

Sharon

OK, I reported earlier (last week) about the Cottage Doubles, and how

great I thought they were. Well my store did not have peach (which was all that

I had tried) so I got raspberry, and it is just as good. Watch out because they

don't use seedless.

IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here

Guest guest

Good Morning Everyone! Well I had a busy weekend. It was greek easter so had all the family over for dinner at my house. My MIL does the greek dinner (she can't cook worth a darn!) But she is getting up there so this year she ordered the food from a restaraunt! Yeah! But listen to this menu

Lamb with gravy on it

Orzo (pasta) with tomatoe base (cooked with lamb pieces in it so is very greasy) (but I doooo love this stuff!)

roasted greak potatoes - dripping with garlic/olive oil

and a salad.....

Well not a very point friendly meal... but I ran 3 1/2 miles in the morning and had a bag of popcorn for breakfast/lunch.... then cleaned the house sooo I think I was OK..

While desert was being served (I did not have any), someone said something about my weight, and I proudly told them I have lost over 20 pounds with 20 more to go! Three people looked at me and said almost together, "what! can't possible have 20 more pounds to lose!" Yeah!!!

DH looked at me and his comment was " I bet you can't wait to go tell your girls! LOL! Oh how he knows me!

Sorry this is sooo long. Have a great week everyone!

Guest guest

~ congrats on that 20# that is gone forever......doesn't make you feel good when people notice, and its even better when they don't think that you look like you need to lose more....even though secretly you know you do! Sounds like you had a good week end and some good eats, thank goodness only once a year huh? Keep up the good work!

Smile!

Guest guest

Don't you just love it when people notice your loss? Sounds like you had a

great day!

| | " |

| | Coroneos " |

| | <susan@corone|

| | os.com> |

| | |

| | 05/06/2002 |

| | 09:45 AM |

| | Please |

| | respond to |

| | wwliterside |

| | |

| |

| To: wwliterside |

| cc: (bcc: -C /BRE/AGFA/US/BAYER) |

| Subject: Re: |

Good Morning Everyone! Well I had a busy weekend. It was greek easter so

had all the family over for dinner at my house. My MIL does the greek

dinner (she can't cook worth a darn!) But she is getting up there so this

year she ordered the food from a restaraunt! Yeah! But listen to this menu

Lamb with gravy on it

Orzo (pasta) with tomatoe base (cooked with lamb pieces in it so is very

greasy) (but I doooo love this stuff!)

and a salad.....

Well not a very point friendly meal... but I ran 3 1/2 miles in the morning

and had a bag of popcorn for breakfast/lunch.... then cleaned the house sooo

I think I was OK..

While desert was being served (I did not have any), someone said something

about my weight, and I proudly told them I have lost over 20 pounds with 20

more to go! Three people looked at me and said almost together, " what! can

t possible have 20 more pounds to lose! " Yeah!!!

DH looked at me and his comment was " I bet you can't wait to go tell your

girls! LOL! Oh how he knows me!

Good Morning Everyone! Well I had a busy weekend. It was greek easter so had all the family over for dinner at my house. My MIL does the greek dinner (she can't cook worth a darn!) But she is getting up there so this year she ordered the food from a restaraunt! Yeah! But listen to this menuLamb with gravy on it Orzo (pasta) with tomatoe base (cooked with lamb pieces in it so is very greasy) (but I doooo love this stuff!) roasted greak potatoes - dripping with garlic/olive oil and a salad..... Well not a very point friendly meal... but I ran 3 1/2 miles in the morning and had a bag of popcorn for breakfast/lunch.... then cleaned the house sooo I think I was OK.. While desert was being served (I did not have any), someone said something about my weight, and I proudly told them I have lost over 20 pounds with 20 more to go! Three people looked at me and said almost together, "what! can't possible have 20 more pounds to lose!" Yeah!!! DH looked at me and his comment was " I bet you can't wait to go tell your girls! LOL! Oh how he knows me! Sorry this is sooo long. Have a great week everyone! ____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here~There are no strangers here... Only friends that haven't met yet~

Guest guest

Thanks ! It was a def. uplifter!

So here is the first water alert! I'm at around 22 oz so far! Drink up everyone!

-- Re:

~ congrats on that 20# that is gone forever......doesn't make you feel good when people notice, and its even better when they don't think that you look like you need to lose more....even though secretly you know you do! Sounds like you had a good week end and some good eats, thank goodness only once a year huh? Keep up the good work!

Smile!

Guest guest

I've had 12 ounces! I'm way behind!!

Maggie

Re:

Smile!

Guest guest

Congratulations on your compliments! It's great when people finally notice! I can't wait until that person comes up to me and says "Have you lost weight?" I'll be on cloud 9!

Sharon

Re:

Good Morning Everyone! Well I had a busy weekend. It was greek easter so had all the family over for dinner at my house. My MIL does the greek dinner (she can't cook worth a darn!) But she is getting up there so this year she ordered the food from a restaraunt! Yeah! But listen to this menu

Lamb with gravy on it

Orzo (pasta) with tomatoe base (cooked with lamb pieces in it so is very greasy) (but I doooo love this stuff!)

and a salad.....

Well not a very point friendly meal... but I ran 3 1/2 miles in the morning and had a bag of popcorn for breakfast/lunch.... then cleaned the house sooo I think I was OK..

While desert was being served (I did not have any), someone said something about my weight, and I proudly told them I have lost over 20 pounds with 20 more to go! Three people looked at me and said almost together, "what! can't possible have 20 more pounds to lose!" Yeah!!!

DH looked at me and his comment was " I bet you can't wait to go tell your girls! LOL! Oh how he knows me!

Guest guest

What a wonderful feeling to get noticed like that! and sometimes it seems that family canbe the most critical! and lucky you that your DH is so terrific and knows you so well! sounds like you handled the holiday fairly well!

JENNladi-jz@...

WW OP since 10/01 198/175/150