RemedySpot.com

Re: ~WW-LiterSide~

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I haven't even started my water yet today... it's only 7:45am though!! I will start at 8:00 - I didn't drink my usual amount over the weekend and I can feel it!!

~~mary@...

So here is the first water alert! I'm at around 22 oz so far! Drink up everyone!

Guest guest

Ugh me too! I can't seem to get the water down over the weekend.

Maggie

-----Original Message-----From: Zotz Sent: Monday, May 06, 2002 10:48 AMTo: wwliterside Subject: Re:

I haven't even started my water yet today... it's only 7:45am though!! I will start at 8:00 - I didn't drink my usual amount over the weekend and I can feel it!!

~~mary@...

So here is the first water alert! I'm at around 22 oz so far! Drink up everyone!

~There are no strangers here... Only friends that haven't met yet~

Guest guest

Thanks Jenn! I agree with you that family can be very critical at times. I know I should not have but I did get on the scale today and it stayed the same which was great, because I went over on Friday night by 5 points!

Well weigh in is thursday so I should be OK!

-- Re:

What a wonderful feeling to get noticed like that! and sometimes it seems that family canbe the most critical! and lucky you that your DH is so terrific and knows you so well! sounds like you handled the holiday fairly well!

JENNladi-jz@...

WW OP since 10/01 198/175/150

Well not a very point friendly meal... but I ran 3 1/2 miles in the morning and had a bag of popcorn for breakfast/lunch.... then cleaned the house sooo I think I was OK..

While desert was being served (I did not have any), someone said something about my weight, and I proudly told them I have lost over 20 pounds with 20 more to go! Three people looked at me and said almost together, "what! can't possible have 20 more pounds to lose!" Yeah!!!

DH looked at me and his comment was " I bet you can't wait to go tell your girls! LOL! Oh how he knows me!

Guest guest

Thanks Jenn! I agree with you that family can be very critical at times. I know I should not have but I did get on the scale today and it stayed the same which was great, because I went over on Friday night by 5 points!

Well weigh in is thursday so I should be OK!

-- Re:

What a wonderful feeling to get noticed like that! and sometimes it seems that family canbe the most critical! and lucky you that your DH is so terrific and knows you so well! sounds like you handled the holiday fairly well!

JENNladi-jz@...

WW OP since 10/01 198/175/150

Well not a very point friendly meal... but I ran 3 1/2 miles in the morning and had a bag of popcorn for breakfast/lunch.... then cleaned the house sooo I think I was OK..

While desert was being served (I did not have any), someone said something about my weight, and I proudly told them I have lost over 20 pounds with 20 more to go! Three people looked at me and said almost together, "what! can't possible have 20 more pounds to lose!" Yeah!!!

DH looked at me and his comment was " I bet you can't wait to go tell your girls! LOL! Oh how he knows me!

Guest guest

WOOOHOOOO CONGRATULATIONS SUSAN!!! It is a great feeling when someone notices that you have lost.

Of course, you can't wait to tell us!! That is why we are here! LOL!!

Maureen

Re:

Good Morning Everyone! Well I had a busy weekend. It was greek easter so had all the family over for dinner at my house. My MIL does the greek dinner (she can't cook worth a darn!) But she is getting up there so this year she ordered the food from a restaraunt! Yeah! But listen to this menu

Lamb with gravy on it

Orzo (pasta) with tomatoe base (cooked with lamb pieces in it so is very greasy) (but I doooo love this stuff!)

roasted greak potatoes - dripping with garlic/olive oil

and a salad.....

Sorry this is sooo long. Have a great week everyone!

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here ~There are no strangers here... Only friends that haven't met yet~

Guest guest

This is sooo true. You guys are like my best friends. I love sharing my good and bad with you!

susan

-- Re:

WOOOHOOOO CONGRATULATIONS SUSAN!!! It is a great feeling when someone notices that you have lost.

Of course, you can't wait to tell us!! That is why we are here! LOL!!

Maureen

Re:

Good Morning Everyone! Well I had a busy weekend. It was greek easter so had all the family over for dinner at my house. My MIL does the greek dinner (she can't cook worth a darn!) But she is getting up there so this year she ordered the food from a restaraunt! Yeah! But listen to this menu

Lamb with gravy on it

Orzo (pasta) with tomatoe base (cooked with lamb pieces in it so is very greasy) (but I doooo love this stuff!)

roasted greak potatoes - dripping with garlic/olive oil

and a salad.....

Sorry this is sooo long. Have a great week everyone!