RemedySpot.com

Re: Guess What I did????.................................

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Lou

Doesn't sound like much chance you took....you just did what you were

moved to do. Worst case, she says no and takes off. So what? But more

likely is just as it happened. She saw a kindred soul and it did her

good as it did you.

(Secret...don't tell anyone, but Peggy is a hugging maniac)

>

> When Earl and I were shopping today, I saw a lady in an electric

> chair like mine, and she had tubing and liq. oxy. tank. She was

> sitting and waiting for someone I guess. Me too. I rolled up to her

> and asked her if she " had had a hug today " . She said no, I pulled up

> next to her and we both hugged and almost cried. I thought of ALL of

> you together hugging and I missed that so very much. Right away, it

> was like I was in SA. Get it????

>

> Anyhow, I wrote down her name and she mine. Gave her the Breathe-

> Support group info. She is excited. Not only that, she had open

> heart surgery and has emphezema bad. Is only on level #2 right now.

> Not only that but she is also on AOL like me so whenever we are on

> same time can IM each other.

>

> I probably took a chance just going up to her, but she smiled when

> she saw me as she knew there had to be a connection with the tubing.

>

> Will write tomorrow after the Co. comes, as I do not like the

> system I am on, there are NO backups so therefore, NO LIFE outside

> this house.

>

> Will write tomorrow.

> \Hope all are having a great day.\

> I love you this day.

> \Love, Lou

>

Guest guest

What a beautiful thing to do. Some of us are natural born huggers, so I'm with you!

Hugs,

TerryTerry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada

Subject: Guess What I did????.................................To: Breathe-Support Date: Tuesday, May 13, 2008, 7:53 PM

When Earl and I were shopping today, I saw a lady in an electric chair like mine, and she had tubing and liq. oxy. tank. She was sitting and waiting for someone I guess. Me too. I rolled up to her and asked her if she "had had a hug today". She said no, I pulled up next to her and we both hugged and almost cried. I thought of ALL of you together hugging and I missed that so very much. Right away, it was like I was in SA. Get it????Anyhow, I wrote down her name and she mine. Gave her the Breathe-Support group info. She is excited. Not only that, she had open heart surgery and has emphezema bad. Is only on level #2 right now. Not only that but she is also on AOL like me so whenever we are on same time can IM each other.I probably took a chance just going up to her, but she smiled when she saw me as she knew there had to be a connection with the tubing.Will write tomorrow after the

Co. comes, as I do not like the system I am on, there are NO backups so therefore, NO LIFE outside this house. Will write tomorrow.\Hope all are having a great day.\I love you this day.\Love, Lou

Guest guest

Yep, That would be me. I would love to hug all my Air Family bout NOW.  ;)PS.. Bruce is learning about family time.. love it. Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." LouDoesn't sound like much chance you took....you just did what you weremoved to do. Worst case, she says no and takes off. So what? But morelikely is just as it happened. She saw a kindred soul and it did hergood as it did you.(Secret...don't tell anyone, but Peggy is a hugging maniac)>> When Earl and I were shopping today, I saw a lady in an electric> chair like mine, and she had tubing and liq. oxy. tank. She was> sitting and waiting for someone I guess. Me too. I rolled up to her> and asked her if she "had had a hug today". She said no, I pulled up> next to her and we both hugged and almost cried. I thought of ALL of> you together hugging and I missed that so very much. Right away, it> was like I was in SA. Get it????>> Anyhow, I wrote down her name and she mine. Gave her the Breathe-> Support group info. She is excited. Not only that, she had open> heart surgery and has emphezema bad. Is only on level #2 right now.> Not only that but she is also on AOL like me so whenever we are on> same time can IM each other.>> I probably took a chance just going up to her, but she smiled when> she saw me as she knew there had to be a connection with the tubing.>> Will write tomorrow after the Co. comes, as I do not like the> system I am on, there are NO backups so therefore, NO LIFE outside> this house.>> Will write tomorrow.> \Hope all are having a great day.\> I love you this day.> \Love, Lou>