RemedySpot.com

Re: OK let's hear it.....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

um,... i have to get the DH something for his bday... not sure what...... probably some erotic gift certificats or something ( like for kisses, or stuff that he wants in bed ect).... or maby make him a hat or scarf... he knows im a yarn additc.... LOL... christmass,,, no clue.,... maby scrapbook some pics....

kat

OK let's hear it.....

I am so lost about what to get Ronnie for Christmas! After 15 years of birthday gifts, anniversary gifts and Christmas gifts, I am slap out of ideas. What are y'all getting for significant others for Christmas? (assuming they don't read these emails of course!!)

Christy

"The reward of a thing well done, is to have done it." -Ralph Waldo EmersonPlease visit our website at:http://ACES_Autoimmune.tripod.com

I have no idea, I don't know that I'll get him anything this year. I mean after all he has gotten a 4-wheeler, numerous tools, and other stuff this year. Besides he's been sorta pissing me off latley with his little comments. Ya know the ones that they then say, but hun I didn't mean it like that. Bullshit! If you didn't mean it you wouldn't say it! Okay off my soapbox. lol

In this family, nothing.....After 25 years we feel that we have everything we need, except money to buy gifts......LOL

------------------------------------------------------------------ [NASH Group Website]http://www.geocities.com/liver_nash/

Subscribe: NASH-Non-Alcoholic-Steatohepatitis-subscribe Unsubscribe: NASH-Non-Alcoholic-Steatohepatitis-unsubscribe List owner: NASH-Non-Alcoholic-Steatohepatitis-owner

OK let's hear it.....

I am so lost about what to get Ronnie for Christmas! After 15 years of birthday gifts, anniversary gifts and Christmas gifts, I am slap out of ideas. What are y'all getting for significant others for Christmas? (assuming they don't read these emails of course!!)

Christy

"The reward of a thing well done, is to have done it." -Ralph Waldo EmersonPlease visit our website at:http://ACES_Autoimmune.tripod.com

I haven't decided yet. 's dropping lots of hints. We probably won't spend much this year - spent way more than usual for our anniversary. After 's birthday Nov. 21 (train engine), he may tell me what else he wants for this electric trains. He also has mentioned accessories for the videocamera I gave him for our anniversary.

Listen to what Ronnie says & maybe you'll figure out something he'd like.

-- OK let's hear it.....

Christy

If anyone is in need of a digital camera and printer, Target has a

wonderful deal on one this weekend. It is a 3.1 mp plus the printer

plus an extra memory stick for $189.00. I'm getting my kids in

Atlanta that. I almost bought the same package from Radio Shack last

week at $299.00 thinking it was a good deal. I have the seen the same

camera at Office Depot for $249.00 without any of the extras.

As far as anything exciting for Jim, I'm also fresh out of ideas for

" Scrooge " . He hates Christmas so it's no fun to even buy him

anything. Guess I'll just get him some new shorts and shirts.

Jane

> I am so lost about what to get Ronnie for Christmas! After 15 years

of birthday gifts, anniversary gifts and Christmas gifts, I am slap

out of ideas. What are y'all getting for significant others for

Christmas? (assuming they don't read these emails of course!!)

>

>

> Christy

>

> " The reward of a thing well done, is to have done it. " -Ralph Waldo

Emerson

• 4 years later...

LOL- I'm getting Denny taxidermy again, so unless you want to mount the buck you guys hit....

Kathy

OK let's hear it.....

Christy