RemedySpot.com

Re: Aussie post

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Oh SGIO and GIO

Have missed you....and about to head on another trip.

Mine is confirmed as UIP by all three pathologists. Only twist it the

connective tissue disease as a possible cause which could make it UIP

but not idiopathic. Of course I think mine may be idiotpathic....lol

Idiopathic...undifferentiated. Oh such definitive words. Yes, the

uncertainty makes our choices more difficult. Meanwhile I'm going to

take off to NC coast (get your map out) and enjoy myself.

>

>

> Hi Air Family,

>

> Lots of news & newbies to catch since I've been

> distracted from daily bulletins....

>

> Sharers of Personal Stories: those stories of motherly love were very

> powerful & much thought about. Thank you all for trusting us enough to

> share in that way. It reminded me of something I was told by an

> interesting Nurse when I was in hospital having my VATS done... she

> asked me if I had any interest in the Metaphysical World...I said yes

&

> she then went on the tell me that METAPHYSICALLY Lung Disease is

> connected to Unresolved Grief......I knew immediately what MY element

of

> Unresloved Grief was about & found it a very powerful thing to

meditate

> upon!

>

> Sher: sorry to hear that Chip has been so ill...hopefully he'll be

> enjoying returning home again. Time is so precious...

>

> Bruce: wow, that was surprising news from your last round of

> testing....your UIP diagnosis seemed so certain initially. A timely

> reminder that we can THINK we know what's going on only to have it all

> upturned....how are you DEALING with the uncertainty now...it drives

ME

> nuts NOT knowing EXACTLY what form of IPF I've got going on (I'm an

> impatient creature & KNOWING would allow me to put the Disease/

> Treatment Option Thoughts in the'DONE & DUSTED " basket & then just

> 'get-on' with life!) You too have to revisit the Prednisone

> question.....I'll be most interested to hear about your decision & the

> process behind it!

>

> K & Don: I'll be thinking of you on your Chicago trip you 2...

I'd

> be anxious at the thought of such a big city & the traffic. Once I get

> going though it's usually not so bad. I taught myself how to drive out

> of London's Heathrow airport via Google Maps in Oz before I left on

the

> plane...one year I had to drive north to Durham & last year I was

> responsible to getting 2 cars in convoy out onto the Western Road to

> Cornwall....

>

> now DON...you seem like you're in RESISTANCE MODE right now......VERY

> uncomfortable place to be! I hope like crazy you get to realize

there's

> still life to be had even though you have received a rotten diagnosis

&

> an AWFUL shock to your system. Life isn't fair, it's messy, chaotic,

> beautiful, sad, maddening, all too short & we make choices as to how

we

> cop those unexpected wammies. Nothing is as boring, & unrelenting as

> BEING dead SO why waste a minute of LIVE TIME! You are NOT dead yet so

> LIVE like you are ALIVE!

>

> Gwynne: it does my heart GOOD to hear of you continuing to become more

> like the Self you remember....added bonus the close time with your

> family....I can FEEL you Glowing from Downunder Lady G.....

>

> Joyce: Oh Queen you have been out n' about more of late haven't you...

> THAT is great to hear too! Now you don't cart NEARLY as much stuff as

> your Royal forebears...people used to go into DEBT whne they expected

a

> Right Royal visit from the Tudors et al......have you thought of a

Horse

> n' Carriage that would hold a lot & be VERY REGAL &

RESPLENDANT...lovely

> idea for spring dontya think!

>

> Peggy: oooh I was getting worried ...your Hees Hees disappeared after

> your return from SA... but I see that you've responded to some R & R.. I

> was holding my breath there for a few Posts Princess H.H.

>

> Jane: great Mother's Day story... had a good ending...I'm enjoying

your

> reports of the Sid. Trial. Sounds like is geting the hang of

that

> good ol' adage " Feel the Fear & DO it Anyway " ..one of my fave mantras

to

> keep in the back of MY head!

>

> Newbies: a collective WELCOME.....there's a wealth of experience &

> knowledge here..I'm in early stage process so I can't offer much in

that

> way. But I listen & think about everyone who's here. We all get

> involved in each other's journey & form a great bond even though for

> many of us it's restricted to cyberspace. Some lucky folk actually get

> to meet each other!

>

> Trust everyone had a fabby Mother's Day...I've been out in my garden

> heaps..it's Autumn & I can now get out in the sun....there's a HUGE

> amount to do since I've been overseas 3 times in the past 3 years my

> garden has really suffered!

>

> Do any of you remember that Hail Storm that happened while I was away

> last October in the Isles of Scilly...well the Contractor for my

> Insurance Company finally came around this afternoon to discuss the

> re-roofing etc with me...it'll be scheduled for AUGUST! I'm not

> complaining... I COULD be living in Burma! THEN I'd be

> complaining.....the worst part of that Hail Storm aftermath is that

our

> whole neighborhood is really noisey every day from the sound of all

the

> roofing work going on. BUT we HAVE insurance & we DO have clean water

&

> food & electricity...NOTHING to complain about in reality!

>

> in Oz

>

> IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/ UIP??????

>

> Reynauds'

>

> May 2007

>

Guest guest

, I've been wondering where you were. Glad that you're back amongst our air family. The past weekend for was a chance for her to learn how to deal with stress. She has problems with that. I tried to make it fun for her when we were rolling down that sidewalk in downpouring rain (or damnit rain!) But I know I got a little antsy when I couldn't remember where the car was. But we found it and we are home. Toodles to you! Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

> >> >> > Hi Air Family,> >> > Lots of news & newbies to catch since I've been> > distracted from daily bulletins....> >> > Sharers of Personal Stories: those stories of motherly love were very> > powerful & much thought about. Thank you all for trusting us enough to> > share in that way. It reminded me of something I was told by an> > interesting Nurse when I was in hospital having my VATS done... she> > asked me if I had any interest in the Metaphysical World...I said yes> & > > she then went on the tell me that METAPHYSICALLY Lung Disease is> > connected to Unresolved Grief......I knew immediately what MY element> of> > Unresloved Grief was about & found it a very powerful thing to> meditate> > upon!> >> > Sher: sorry to hear that Chip has been so ill...hopefully he'll be> > enjoying returning home again. Time is so precious...> >> > Bruce: wow, that was surprising news from your last round of> > testing....your UIP diagnosis seemed so certain initially. A timely> > reminder that we can THINK we know what's going on only to have it all> > upturned....how are you DEALING with the uncertainty now...it drives> ME> > nuts NOT knowing EXACTLY what form of IPF I've got going on (I'm an> > impatient creature & KNOWING would allow me to put the Disease/> > Treatment Option Thoughts in the'DONE & DUSTED" basket & then just> > 'get-on' with life!) You too have to revisit the Prednisone> > question.....I'll be most interested to hear about your decision & the> > process behind it!> >> > K & Don: I'll be thinking of you on your Chicago trip you 2...> I'd> > be anxious at the thought of such a big city & the traffic. Once I get> > going though it's usually not so bad. I taught myself how to drive out> > of London's Heathrow airport via Google Maps in Oz before I left on> the> > plane...one year I had to drive north to Durham & last year I was> > responsible to getting 2 cars in convoy out onto the Western Road to> > Cornwall....> >> > now DON...you seem like you're in RESISTANCE MODE right now......VERY> > uncomfortable place to be! I hope like crazy you get to realize> there's> > still life to be had even though you have received a rotten diagnosis> & > > an AWFUL shock to your system. Life isn't fair, it's messy, chaotic,> > beautiful, sad, maddening, all too short & we make choices as to how> we> > cop those unexpected wammies. Nothing is as boring, & unrelenting as> > BEING dead SO why waste a minute of LIVE TIME! You are NOT dead yet so> > LIVE like you are ALIVE!> >> > Gwynne: it does my heart GOOD to hear of you continuing to become more> > like the Self you remember....added bonus the close time with your> > family....I can FEEL you Glowing from Downunder Lady G.....> >> > Joyce: Oh Queen you have been out n' about more of late haven't you...> > THAT is great to hear too! Now you don't cart NEARLY as much stuff as> > your Royal forebears...people used to go into DEBT whne they expected> a> > Right Royal visit from the Tudors et al......have you thought of a> Horse> > n' Carriage that would hold a lot & be VERY REGAL & > RESPLENDANT...lovely> > idea for spring dontya think!> >> > Peggy: oooh I was getting worried ...your Hees Hees disappeared after> > your return from SA... but I see that you've responded to some R & R.. I> > was holding my breath there for a few Posts Princess H.H.> >> > Jane: great Mother's Day story... had a good ending...I'm enjoying> your> > reports of the Sid. Trial. Sounds like is geting the hang of> that> > good ol' adage "Feel the Fear & DO it Anyway"..one of my fave mantras> to> > keep in the back of MY head!> >> > Newbies: a collective WELCOME.....there's a wealth of experience & > > knowledge here..I'm in early stage process so I can't offer much in> that> > way. But I listen & think about everyone who's here. We all get> > involved in each other's journey & form a great bond even though for> > many of us it's restricted to cyberspace. Some lucky folk actually get> > to meet each other!> >> > Trust everyone had a fabby Mother's Day...I've been out in my garden> > heaps..it's Autumn & I can now get out in the sun....there's a HUGE> > amount to do since I've been overseas 3 times in the past 3 years my> > garden has really suffered!> >> > Do any of you remember that Hail Storm that happened while I was away> > last October in the Isles of Scilly...well the Contractor for my> > Insurance Company finally came around this afternoon to discuss the> > re-roofing etc with me...it'll be scheduled for AUGUST! I'm not> > complaining... I COULD be living in Burma! THEN I'd be> > complaining.....the worst part of that Hail Storm aftermath is that> our> > whole neighborhood is really noisey every day from the sound of all> the> > roofing work going on. BUT we HAVE insurance & we DO have clean water> & > > food & electricity...NOTHING to complain about in reality!> >> > in Oz> >> > IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/ UIP??????> >> > Reynauds'> >> > May 2007> >>

Guest guest

More Info please BWBB..........NC = ???????

My guess is North Carolina Coast if there IS such a place????????

GIO

> >> >> > Hi Air Family,> >> > Lots of news & newbies to catch since I've been> > distracted from daily bulletins....> >> > Sharers of Personal Stories: those stories of motherly love were very> > powerful & much thought about. Thank you all for trusting us enough to> > share in that way. It reminded me of something I was told by an> > interesting Nurse when I was in hospital having my VATS done... she> > asked me if I had any interest in the Metaphysical World...I said yes> & > > she then went on the tell me that METAPHYSICALLY Lung Disease is> > connected to Unresolved Grief......I knew immediately what MY element> of> > Unresloved Grief was about & found it a very powerful thing to> meditate> > upon!> >> > Sher: sorry to hear that Chip has been so ill...hopefully he'll be> > enjoying returning home again. Time is so precious...> >> > Bruce: wow, that was surprising news from your last round of> > testing....your UIP diagnosis seemed so certain initially. A timely> > reminder that we can THINK we know what's going on only to have it all> > upturned....how are you DEALING with the uncertainty now...it drives> ME> > nuts NOT knowing EXACTLY what form of IPF I've got going on (I'm an> > impatient creature & KNOWING would allow me to put the Disease/> > Treatment Option Thoughts in the'DONE & DUSTED" basket & then just> > 'get-on' with life!) You too have to revisit the Prednisone> > question.....I'll be most interested to hear about your decision & the> > process behind it!> >> > K & Don: I'll be thinking of you on your Chicago trip you 2...> I'd> > be anxious at the thought of such a big city & the traffic. Once I get> > going though it's usually not so bad. I taught myself how to drive out> > of London's Heathrow airport via Google Maps in Oz before I left on> the> > plane...one year I had to drive north to Durham & last year I was> > responsible to getting 2 cars in convoy out onto the Western Road to> > Cornwall....> >> > now DON...you seem like you're in RESISTANCE MODE right now......VERY> > uncomfortable place to be! I hope like crazy you get to realize> there's> > still life to be had even though you have received a rotten diagnosis> & > > an AWFUL shock to your system. Life isn't fair, it's messy, chaotic,> > beautiful, sad, maddening, all too short & we make choices as to how> we> > cop those unexpected wammies. Nothing is as boring, & unrelenting as> > BEING dead SO why waste a minute of LIVE TIME! You are NOT dead yet so> > LIVE like you are ALIVE!> >> > Gwynne: it does my heart GOOD to hear of you continuing to become more> > like the Self you remember....added bonus the close time with your> > family....I can FEEL you Glowing from Downunder Lady G.....> >> > Joyce: Oh Queen you have been out n' about more of late haven't you...> > THAT is great to hear too! Now you don't cart NEARLY as much stuff as> > your Royal forebears...people used to go into DEBT whne they expected> a> > Right Royal visit from the Tudors et al......have you thought of a> Horse> > n' Carriage that would hold a lot & be VERY REGAL & > RESPLENDANT...lovely> > idea for spring dontya think!> >> > Peggy: oooh I was getting worried ...your Hees Hees disappeared after> > your return from SA... but I see that you've responded to some R & R.. I> > was holding my breath there for a few Posts Princess H.H.> >> > Jane: great Mother's Day story... had a good ending...I'm enjoying> your> > reports of the Sid. Trial. Sounds like is geting the hang of> that> > good ol' adage "Feel the Fear & DO it Anyway"..one of my fave mantras> to> > keep in the back of MY head!> >> > Newbies: a collective WELCOME.....there's a wealth of experience & > > knowledge here..I'm in early stage process so I can't offer much in> that> > way. But I listen & think about everyone who's here. We all get> > involved in each other's journey & form a great bond even though for> > many of us it's restricted to cyberspace. Some lucky folk actually get> > to meet each other!> >> > Trust everyone had a fabby Mother's Day...I've been out in my garden> > heaps..it's Autumn & I can now get out in the sun....there's a HUGE> > amount to do since I've been overseas 3 times in the past 3 years my> > garden has really suffered!> >> > Do any of you remember that Hail Storm that happened while I was away> > last October in the Isles of Scilly...well the Contractor for my> > Insurance Company finally came around this afternoon to discuss the> > re-roofing etc with me...it'll be scheduled for AUGUST! I'm not> > complaining... I COULD be living in Burma! THEN I'd be> > complaining.....the worst part of that Hail Storm aftermath is that> our> > whole neighborhood is really noisey every day from the sound of all> the> > roofing work going on. BUT we HAVE insurance & we DO have clean water> & > > food & electricity...NOTHING to complain about in reality!> >> > in Oz> >> > IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/ UIP??????> >> > Reynauds'> >> > May 2007> >>

Guest guest

GIO

Your guess is correct. And North Carolina has coast. It goes from beach

to mountains. Once advertised as Variety Vacationland. The state is very

wide.

> > >

> > >

> > > Hi Air Family,

> > >

> > > Lots of news & newbies to catch since I've been

> > > distracted from daily bulletins....

> > >

> > > Sharers of Personal Stories: those stories of motherly love were

> very

> > > powerful & much thought about. Thank you all for trusting us

enough

> to

> > > share in that way. It reminded me of something I was told by an

> > > interesting Nurse when I was in hospital having my VATS done...

she

> > > asked me if I had any interest in the Metaphysical World...I said

> yes

> > &

> > > she then went on the tell me that METAPHYSICALLY Lung Disease is

> > > connected to Unresolved Grief......I knew immediately what MY

> element

> > of

> > > Unresloved Grief was about & found it a very powerful thing to

> > meditate

> > > upon!

> > >

> > > Sher: sorry to hear that Chip has been so ill...hopefully he'll be

> > > enjoying returning home again. Time is so precious...

> > >

> > > Bruce: wow, that was surprising news from your last round of

> > > testing....your UIP diagnosis seemed so certain initially. A

timely

> > > reminder that we can THINK we know what's going on only to have it

> all

> > > upturned....how are you DEALING with the uncertainty now...it

drives

> > ME

> > > nuts NOT knowing EXACTLY what form of IPF I've got going on (I'm

an

> > > impatient creature & KNOWING would allow me to put the Disease/

> > > Treatment Option Thoughts in the'DONE & DUSTED " basket & then just

> > > 'get-on' with life!) You too have to revisit the Prednisone

> > > question.....I'll be most interested to hear about your decision &

> the

> > > process behind it!

> > >

> > > K & Don: I'll be thinking of you on your Chicago trip you

> > I'd

> > > be anxious at the thought of such a big city & the traffic. Once I

> get

> > > going though it's usually not so bad. I taught myself how to drive

> out

> > > of London's Heathrow airport via Google Maps in Oz before I left

on

> > the

> > > plane...one year I had to drive north to Durham & last year I was

> > > responsible to getting 2 cars in convoy out onto the Western Road

to

> > > Cornwall....

> > >

> > > now DON...you seem like you're in RESISTANCE MODE right

> now......VERY

> > > uncomfortable place to be! I hope like crazy you get to realize

> > there's

> > > still life to be had even though you have received a rotten

> diagnosis

> > &

> > > an AWFUL shock to your system. Life isn't fair, it's messy,

chaotic,

> > > beautiful, sad, maddening, all too short & we make choices as to

how

> > we

> > > cop those unexpected wammies. Nothing is as boring, & unrelenting

as

> > > BEING dead SO why waste a minute of LIVE TIME! You are NOT dead

yet

> so

> > > LIVE like you are ALIVE!

> > >

> > > Gwynne: it does my heart GOOD to hear of you continuing to become

> more

> > > like the Self you remember....added bonus the close time with your

> > > family....I can FEEL you Glowing from Downunder Lady G.....

> > >

> > > Joyce: Oh Queen you have been out n' about more of late haven't

> you...

> > > THAT is great to hear too! Now you don't cart NEARLY as much stuff

> as

> > > your Royal forebears...people used to go into DEBT whne they

> expected

> > a

> > > Right Royal visit from the Tudors et al......have you thought of a

> > Horse

> > > n' Carriage that would hold a lot & be VERY REGAL &

> > RESPLENDANT...lovely

> > > idea for spring dontya think!

> > >

> > > Peggy: oooh I was getting worried ...your Hees Hees disappeared

> after

> > > your return from SA... but I see that you've responded to some

R & R..

> I

> > > was holding my breath there for a few Posts Princess H.H.

> > >

> > > Jane: great Mother's Day story... had a good ending...I'm enjoying

> > your

> > > reports of the Sid. Trial. Sounds like is geting the hang of

> > that

> > > good ol' adage " Feel the Fear & DO it Anyway " ..one of my fave

> mantras

> > to

> > > keep in the back of MY head!

> > >

> > > Newbies: a collective WELCOME.....there's a wealth of experience &

> > > knowledge here..I'm in early stage process so I can't offer much

in

> > that

> > > way. But I listen & think about everyone who's here. We all get

> > > involved in each other's journey & form a great bond even though

for

> > > many of us it's restricted to cyberspace. Some lucky folk actually

> get

> > > to meet each other!

> > >

> > > Trust everyone had a fabby Mother's Day...I've been out in my

garden

> > > heaps..it's Autumn & I can now get out in the sun....there's a

HUGE

> > > amount to do since I've been overseas 3 times in the past 3 years

my

> > > garden has really suffered!

> > >

> > > Do any of you remember that Hail Storm that happened while I was

> away

> > > last October in the Isles of Scilly...well the Contractor for my

> > > Insurance Company finally came around this afternoon to discuss

the

> > > re-roofing etc with me...it'll be scheduled for AUGUST! I'm not

> > > complaining... I COULD be living in Burma! THEN I'd be

> > > complaining.....the worst part of that Hail Storm aftermath is

that

> > our

> > > whole neighborhood is really noisey every day from the sound of

all

> > the

> > > roofing work going on. BUT we HAVE insurance & we DO have clean

> water

> > &

> > > food & electricity...NOTHING to complain about in reality!

> > >

> > > in Oz

> > >

> > > IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/ UIP??????

> > >

> > > Reynauds'

> > >

> > > May 2007

> > >

> >

>