RemedySpot.com

Re: misc .Gwynne

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

It was like an atomic bomb!! My fiancee says I am a very strong woman, I am doubful however I keep looking for that one shimmer of light. They say it is at the end of the tunnel. Anyway all roads lead in that direction so I guess I will take that road. No one said anything about those darn bolders though. Did you see my page? Thank you for your thoughts!! God Bless!!

>> Diane,> I always carried Helios Companions whenever I went out,> and always had to have spares. They only use continuous> oxygen and go up to 15 liters. At home I was on liquid> oxygen as well.> > Joyce,> I'm worried about your blisters under the sterile bandage.> What are you going to do? I'm so glad you got to eat out> at a restaurant with your sweet husband.> > Irene,> I'm glad you are back home. You have really been through> it, and I hope everything starts to improve daily, one step> at a time.> > ,> It's great news that you had such a nice trip. Sounds like> a lovely retreat. It's funny how much of a vacation revolves> around eating, but it does!> > Wally,> I'm astounded at the money your shindig raised. That is> absolutely fantastic!!!!!> > and ,> I can relate all too well to the questions and frustrations> you are having. It IS a full-time job to have PF. You have> both had so much to deal with at once, it has to be> overwhelming. I hope you'll get lots of useful information> from the board as well as from some better doctors than> in the past. There are ways to improve your quality of life,> none of which we usually find out about from doctors.> Keep coming here where people understand what you're> going through.> > dragonflymcs,> It seems like your whole world pretty much blew up and> washed away. I can only imagine how you have survived> all that, or the conditions under which you're presently> living. I hope you find some resources for help soon, and> I'm sorry you have the need for the board, but keep coming> here because it's a great bunch of caring and informative> people.> > Hugs and blessings,> Gwynnie 57 Single-lung Transplant 4-3-08 for IPF, at> UTHSC San , TX>