RemedySpot.com

Ze's group hug

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi All

I haven't been around a lot, but I have been trying to keep up with the posts.

There's a lot of newbies here, so I will say a group hello to you all, but am sorry that you have had to find us. I'm 38, mother of a 5 y/o and living in England. I have dermatomyositis, anticardio lipin/antiphospho lipids, pulmonary fibrosis (probably NSIP) Bronchiatisis, pulmonary hypertension and am desperately trying to lose weight so that I am ready for a transplant. I need to lose at least 42lbs before they'll consider me. It's very hard work as I am still on steroids.

I've been away because I've been trying to deal with my head. It isn't doing me any favours at the moment and I just want it all to go away (not my head I'm quite attached to that lol). I know I don't have a date stamp on me, but I've still had to come to terms with the reality of my prognosis in my docs opinion. This is information I need to make an informed decision on transplant. It's not great, but I have proved the docs wrong in the past, I'll just have to do it again.

On top of everything I'm having to move house soon, which although will be a positive thing in the long run, it's quite daunting in the short term, we'll probably be getting a smaller place than I'm in now which will be easier for me to look after, but moving itself is going to be difficult for me. We will have plenty of help, but I'm not capable of sitting back and watching others do everything. I may have to go away while they do it all for me.

I want to say a massive thanks to May and Peggy for letting me rant off site and start to sort my head out.

Where's ? I've not seen a post from her for a while.

Sending much love and strength and great big skwishy (((((hugs))))) to everyone who needs them

Love Ze xx