RemedySpot.com

Re: ~Hi~ I just joined this group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

This sounds like an email I could have written. I think you and I are on other groups together. It sure sounds like the same ones. I'm 46, going through menopause and have several health issues such as being diabetic to deal with. I also have 100 pounds to lose. So, sister, I understand where you are coming from. These online groups are wonderful and I feel with all the encouragement going on around here as well as other online groups you will succeed!!

Danna

Just found a post from another group I'm in that many members are

crossovers from here, the literside and thought I'd check things out.

I've heard this is a wonderful supportive group with a ton of

members, fantastic support, motivation and great idea's, from real

life issues to healthy food.

What more could a gal want or need ?

I'm a has been Weight Watchers joined in February 2001,weighting more

now then when I started, dropping out of the meeting scene due to the

hugh number of members each of our meeting times have. With lack of

support and a very poor start, still fighting to make things work, I

joined the weightloss support groups I've checked out the the e-

mailing route.

I joined a Journaling challenge thats been a super help from

another group, and now an exercise challenge, I'm looking forward to

dropping this extra person, and H........Lady your heart is so

full of love and support.....your winning drive!

I'm slowly moving in the right direction, at 49, menopause, health

issues, tons of stress and more than 100 pounds to shed, I figured I

can't go wrong with a kick here, a push there, and the motivation and

support I read from members with super numbers lost in their

weightloss journey.

Looking forward to enjoy this journey and friendship with you.

I'm working on it:

fit4life1952

Guest guest

This sounds like an email I could have written. I think you and I are on other groups together. It sure sounds like the same ones. I'm 46, going through menopause and have several health issues such as being diabetic to deal with. I also have 100 pounds to lose. So, sister, I understand where you are coming from. These online groups are wonderful and I feel with all the encouragement going on around here as well as other online groups you will succeed!!

Danna

Just found a post from another group I'm in that many members are

crossovers from here, the literside and thought I'd check things out.

I've heard this is a wonderful supportive group with a ton of

members, fantastic support, motivation and great idea's, from real

life issues to healthy food.

What more could a gal want or need ?

I'm a has been Weight Watchers joined in February 2001,weighting more

now then when I started, dropping out of the meeting scene due to the

hugh number of members each of our meeting times have. With lack of

support and a very poor start, still fighting to make things work, I

joined the weightloss support groups I've checked out the the e-

mailing route.

I joined a Journaling challenge thats been a super help from

another group, and now an exercise challenge, I'm looking forward to

dropping this extra person, and H........Lady your heart is so

full of love and support.....your winning drive!

I'm slowly moving in the right direction, at 49, menopause, health

issues, tons of stress and more than 100 pounds to shed, I figured I

can't go wrong with a kick here, a push there, and the motivation and

support I read from members with super numbers lost in their

weightloss journey.

Looking forward to enjoy this journey and friendship with you.

I'm working on it:

fit4life1952

Guest guest

Welcome I am one of those crossovers and I absolutley love both groups. I

get so much support from both and the journaling has really helped me move

my weight along. Please post often I look forward to getting to know you.

Zephyr

~Hi~ I just joined this group

> Just found a post from another group I'm in that many members are

> crossovers from here, the literside and thought I'd check things out.

> I've heard this is a wonderful supportive group with a ton of

> members, fantastic support, motivation and great idea's, from real

> life issues to healthy food.

> What more could a gal want or need ?

> I'm a has been Weight Watchers joined in February 2001,weighting more

> now then when I started, dropping out of the meeting scene due to the

> hugh number of members each of our meeting times have. With lack of

> support and a very poor start, still fighting to make things work, I

> joined the weightloss support groups I've checked out the the e-

> mailing route.

> I joined a Journaling challenge thats been a super help from

> another group, and now an exercise challenge, I'm looking forward to

> dropping this extra person, and H........Lady your heart is so

> full of love and support.....your winning drive!

> I'm slowly moving in the right direction, at 49, menopause, health

> issues, tons of stress and more than 100 pounds to shed, I figured I

> can't go wrong with a kick here, a push there, and the motivation and

> support I read from members with super numbers lost in their

> weightloss journey.

> Looking forward to enjoy this journey and friendship with you.

>

> I'm working on it:

> fit4life1952

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ~There are no strangers here... Only friends that haven't met yet~

>

>

>

Guest guest

Glad to have you! You will love this group! We will overload your mailbox (you have no idea how full!!) with help and support and good wishes and just plain fun.

I'm , 23 years old, working on losing those last stubborn 10 or 15 pounds. I live in Georgia with my husband of one month !!! and I am an elementary school teacher.

We can't wait to get to know you!

Just found a post from another group I'm in that many members are crossovers from here, the literside and thought I'd check things out.I've heard this is a wonderful supportive group with a ton of members, fantastic support, motivation and great idea's, from real life issues to healthy food.What more could a gal want or need ?I'm a has been Weight Watchers joined in February 2001,weighting more now then when I started, dropping out of the meeting scene due to the hugh number of members each of our meeting times have. With lack of support and a very poor start, still fighting to make things work, I joined the weightloss support groups I've checked out the the e-mailing route.I joined a Journaling challenge thats been a super help from another group, and now an exercise challenge, I'm looking forward to dropping this extra person, and H........Lady your heart is so full of love and support.....your winning drive! I'm slowly moving in the right direction, at 49, menopause, health issues, tons of stress and more than 100 pounds to shed, I figured I can't go wrong with a kick here, a push there, and the motivation and support I read from members with super numbers lost in their weightloss journey.Looking forward to enjoy this journey and friendship with you.I'm working on it:fit4life1952~There are no strangers here... Only friends that haven't met yet~

Guest guest

Welcome to the group!!! You have definately come to right place for tons of support, encouragement, and advice. Be sure to check out our Files for recipies and other tools to help you along your weight loss journey! Post often so we can get to know you! Most importantly don't hesitate to ask questions!!

Maureen

Just found a post from another group I'm in that many members are crossovers from here, the literside and thought I'd check things out.I've heard this is a wonderful supportive group with a ton of members, fantastic support, motivation and great idea's, from real life issues to healthy food.What more could a gal want or need ?I'm a has been Weight Watchers joined in February 2001,weighting more now then when I started, dropping out of the meeting scene due to the hugh number of members each of our meeting times have. With lack of support and a very poor start, still fighting to make things work, I joined the weightloss support groups I've checked out the the e-mailing route.I joined a Journaling challenge thats been a super help from another group, and now an exercise challenge, I'm looking forward to dropping this extra person, and H........Lady your heart is so full of love and support.....your winning drive! I'm slowly moving in the right direction, at 49, menopause, health issues, tons of stress and more than 100 pounds to shed, I figured I can't go wrong with a kick here, a push there, and the motivation and support I read from members with super numbers lost in their weightloss journey.Looking forward to enjoy this journey and friendship with you.I'm working on it:fit4life1952~There are no strangers here... Only friends that haven't met yet~

Guest guest

Glad I stopped here. I have a long journey ahead of me, but I'm looking at this as 5 pounds at a time. I'm 49.............oh soon to be 50 come August and have just over 100 pounds to lose. I'll be married 30 years in October, celebrating with my Parents who will hit their 52nd on the same date....October 14th.

I'm mom to 4 grown children... 3 Daughters 28, 24, 21 and a Son 20......no grandchildren........no one's married and that needs to come first.....just old fashion.

I am Grandma to a Coon Hound Miss Molly owned by my oldest Daughter , and my youngest Daughter has me Grandma to Mr Toby and Miss Cally both cats, and we have 's Mr P.J (cat) living with my husband, my ill father-in-law who I care for, our son and his buddy. So I have a house full of MALE'S, and they don't let me forget it. I work part-time outside the house just to get away from the stress.....jumping from the fry pan into the fire so to speak. So I do struggle with my weightloss but have not given up and won't until the last pound falls by the wayside. I've been journaling online with another group which is a hugh help to keep me honest......the water's never been a problem as I drink 96oz+ daily.......but that dirty word E X E R C I S E ! It hurts just to say it........I stumble alot with that, and some is due to a health issue I deal with. But 15-20 minutes of walking I do try and get in.......one day I'll learn to like it.

Ran on long enough.....

Have a Great Weekend All......Going shopping with my Daughter tomorrow, and there calling for SNOW, good ole Wisconsin weather....the old saying goes......if you don't like the weather just wait an hour and it'll change. I enjoy every minute of it.

Have a Good Night

Patti

Guest guest

Thank You , enjoying what I see with the mail already.... It's massive how fast it comes in.

Loving it and all of you

Patti

Guest guest

Hi Maggie........Oh how I'd love to be 25 again......I'll turn 50 come August, married 29 years, will celebrate our 30th and my parents 52nd anniversary both on October 14th, Married to a sweetie, but we all say that don't we? to . We have 3 Daughters 28, 24, 21 and 1 son who was just 20.

I take care of my ill father-in-law fulltime and to get away from the stress I work as a clerk in a mini mart 25-30 hours a week. We have a cat I love to death our youngest Daughter left behind when she moved out...Mr P.J all gray w/white feet, short hair and all male! He uses the toilet like the rest of us here except he doesn't flush and he has better aim then the other 4 men in this house. So you can see I'm outnumbered 5 to 1.

Getting ready for a shopping trip to Green Bay with my oldest daughter , it's our weekend off from the mini mart and we planned this day 6 weeks ago to just have fun and fun it will be.........staying OP today will be my greatest challenge, but have faith.

Talk to you all later

Patti

RE: ~Hi~ I just joined this group

Welcome to our fabulous group! Post often so we can get to know each other.

My name is Maggie - I'm a 25 year old newlywed with 2 furry, four-legged children (2 dogs). I am a student at Ohio State majoring in criminology and psychology.

Take care,

Maggie

-----Original Message-----From: fit4life1952 Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2002 9:05 PMTo: wwliterside Subject: ~Hi~ I just joined this groupJust found a post from another group I'm in that many members are crossovers from here, the literside and thought I'd check things out.I've heard this is a wonderful supportive group with a ton of members, fantastic support, motivation and great idea's, from real life issues to healthy food.What more could a gal want or need ?I'm a has been Weight Watchers joined in February 2001,weighting more now then when I started, dropping out of the meeting scene due to the hugh number of members each of our meeting times have. With lack of support and a very poor start, still fighting to make things work, I joined the weightloss support groups I've checked out the the e-mailing route.I joined a Journaling challenge thats been a super help from another group, and now an exercise challenge, I'm looking forward to dropping this extra person, and H........Lady your heart is so full of love and support.....your winning drive! I'm slowly moving in the right direction, at 49, menopause, health issues, tons of stress and more than 100 pounds to shed, I figured I can't go wrong with a kick here, a push there, and the motivation and support I read from members with super numbers lost in their weightloss journey.Looking forward to enjoy this journey and friendship with you.I'm working on it:fit4life1952~There are no strangers here... Only friends that haven't met yet~

Guest guest

Hi Patti and welcome to the group! We have a lot of wonderful people here with great support, encouragement, and advice! Be sure to check out our Files for recipies and other tools (weight loss tracker, journals, etc) to help you along your journey.

It sounds like you are doing great so far!! You are getting in water and walking (that is great even if it is just a little). How are you doing with your meal planning and journaling?

Post often and don't be afraid to ask questions!

Maureen

Guest guest

Glad to have you with us. You'll love it here.

Sharon

Guest guest

I am a new true to the heart journaler..........the meal planning needs some seriously work have the water down to a science and the I HATE TO EXERCISE is starting to come slow but sure. It's 15-20 minutes at a time. There's 2 much of me to do what I'd like without hurting myself, and at 50 I don't have4 the balance or cordenation to do alot of moves they have in the workout videos, so I just purchased Sansones Walk away the pounds.....and can do the 1 mile, I'm thrilled with myself as it's the only vedio I can do from start to finsih and still talk about it. It's a start, and those baby step will keep adding up.

I'm a classic struggler, finding it very hard to shed a 1/2 pound a week, but giving up is NOT and OPTION until the last of the 108 pounds are GONE. Will be a life time journey, and I'm ready for the hills, the valleys and the detours. They make us grow into wonderfully strong people.

Here I go again.......Yack..Yack...Yack!

Patti

Guest guest

I am a new true to the heart journaler..........the meal planning needs some seriously work have the water down to a science and the I HATE TO EXERCISE is starting to come slow but sure. It's 15-20 minutes at a time. There's 2 much of me to do what I'd like without hurting myself, and at 50 I don't have4 the balance or cordenation to do alot of moves they have in the workout videos, so I just purchased Sansones Walk away the pounds.....and can do the 1 mile, I'm thrilled with myself as it's the only vedio I can do from start to finsih and still talk about it. It's a start, and those baby step will keep adding up.

I'm a classic struggler, finding it very hard to shed a 1/2 pound a week, but giving up is NOT and OPTION until the last of the 108 pounds are GONE. Will be a life time journey, and I'm ready for the hills, the valleys and the detours. They make us grow into wonderfully strong people.

Patti

Guest guest

Patti,

Sounds like you are really working hard. Look forward to reading your posts!

Zephyr

Guest guest

Hi Patti,

You have a great attitude!!! All you can do is take the baby steps and then pretty soon you will be taking bigger and bigger steps. YOU CAN DO IT!!!

The Sansone tapes really work! Keep doing the 1 mile until you don't feel it challenging you and then go to the 2 miles, and then on to the 3 miles. You will be doing the 3 miles before you know it. She is also doing a program that does them in different ways. It is on her website http://www.lesliesansone.com/walk_diet/april_the_walk_diet_schedule_w3.htm if you are interested in checking it out.

Maureen

Patti

Guest guest

Patti,

Glad you joined the group! Hope to get to know you better.

Sharon

Guest guest

Patti

We love it when people yack, so don't worry about that. :) I also hate to exercise. I have fibromyalgia so when I do exercise....even just walk I pay for it later. I know I can start slowly and work my way up but never seem to do that. No-one's fault but my own, I guess.

Sharon

Guest guest

Thanks for the info........I enjoy here tapes so it looks like I'll be ordering a few new ones.

Thanks

Patti

Patti

~There are no strangers here... Only friends that haven't met yet~

Guest guest

Hi Patti,

I was thinking of buying that particular video but not sure if it's any good. Now I think I might buy it after all. But I just found out that there are two Walk Away the Pounds videos:

Sansone: Walk Away the Pounds - High Calorie Burn (2001)

Sansone: Walk Away the Pounds - Super Fat Burning (2001)

Can you tell me which one are you using? And if anybody can tell me which one is better so I can buy it. I've been having difficulty exercising as well.

Thanks in advance!

Margot

-- Re: ~Hi~ I just joined this group

Patti

Guest guest

I'd like to know also so hopefully anyone answering will do it on the list.

Weezie

Guest guest

Do you have to have a treadmill to do these tapes?

Guest guest

Get Up and Get Started is the 1 mile - 18 min

The High Calorie Burn is the 2 mile - 30 min.

The Super Fat Burning is the 3 mile - 47 min.

I didn't know you could buy them separately.

I bought them as a set with the weights. They are all good! Especially if you don't have a lot of room and you're just starting out!

Holly

190.1/127.5/125

Holly BanffTupperware Consultant"Visit my web site at http://my.tupperware.com/hollybanff for a look at all the new products that Tupperware has to offer!"

Guest guest

This isn't addressed to me, but I am going to give my 2 cents anyhow....sorry that is just the way I am LOL!!

Maureen

Check this out www.iqvc.com

Item Number F27699 Sansone Walk Away The Pounds Weight Loss Kit

Waitlist OnlyRetail Value $49.90QVC Price $36.25Introductory Price $32.94Shipping and Handling $5.72

What a fabulous figure! Start walking and find your physical confidence with Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds Weight Loss System. Forget intimidating, expensive gyms and work your body at home with this comprehensive package. It includes an 18 minute, one mile Get Up and Get Started tape; a 30 minute, two mile High Calorie Burn tape; a 47 minute, three mile Super Fat Burning tape; and a ten minute Tone up tape. Also included are two weighted toning balls, a 14-day meal plan with an instructional guide to help you plan out your eating and workout schedule, and a ten day supply of vitamins. It's all you need for a body you can be proud of! Each ball weighs 2lbs. Balls made in China. All else made in USA.

Quantity: 1 2 3 4 5

Gift Options None Packing Slip Message: $0.00

May We Also Recommend...

F25528 • $41.50 Sansone Walk Off Wt. Home Fitness Prg. w/ Wtd. Gloves

Guest guest

Oh yea, I forgot to add - Sam's and Bj's are selling the sets. I think they are selling them for $19.99?

Holly

190.1/127.5/125

Holly BanffTupperware Consultant"Visit my web site at http://my.tupperware.com/hollybanff for a look at all the new products that Tupperware has to offer!"

Guest guest

I've got the 3 video set 1, 2 and 3 mile with the weighted balls, also have the 40+ workout and the Walk & Firm for older adults..........hate that older adults thing but it fits. so I have 5 tapes right now of Sanesone and my daughter is getting the 3 newest ones for me for Mother's Day......can't wait!

Patti

Guest guest

No, they are basically walking in place.

Holly

190.1/127.5/125