RemedySpot.com

Re: ~Hi~ I just joined this group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Margot

I really enjoy the workout tapes from . I have the basic starter set of 3 video's

1 mile get up and get started

2 mile High Calorie Burn

3mile super fat burning

40+ Walk aerobics and

Walk and Firm for older adults

I have only done the 1 mile tape and really enjoy it. I work up a sweat and I use waights that slip over my fingers and thumb as the ball are to big for me to handle.

It low impact and no jumping around, as I have Menier`es (a balance disorder) I can't handle jumping skipping or bouncing around much without getting very dizzy.

You'd like these

Patti

~Hi~ I just joined this group

Just found a post from another group I'm in that many members are crossovers from here, the literside and thought I'd check things out.I've heard this is a wonderful supportive group with a ton of members, fantastic support, motivation and great idea's, from real life issues to healthy food.What more could a gal want or need ?I'm a has been Weight Watchers joined in February 2001,weighting more now then when I started, dropping out of the meeting scene due to the hugh number of members each of our meeting times have. With lack of support and a very poor start, still fighting to make things work, I joined the weightloss support groups I've checked out the the e-mailing route.I joined a Journaling challenge thats been a super help from another group, and now an exercise challenge, I'm looking forward to dropping this extra person, and H........Lady your heart is so full of love and support.....your winning drive! I'm slowly moving in the right direction, at 49, menopause, health issues, tons of stress and more than 100 pounds to shed, I figured I can't go wrong with a kick here, a push there, and the motivation and support I read from members with super numbers lost in their weightloss journey.Looking forward to enjoy this journey and friendship with you.I'm working on it:fit4life1952~There are no strangers here... Only friends that haven't met yet~

Guest guest

Thank you so much for the info, Holly! Now I know what to buy.

Margot

-- Re: Re: ~Hi~ I just joined this group

Get Up and Get Started is the 1 mile - 18 min

The High Calorie Burn is the 2 mile - 30 min.

The Super Fat Burning is the 3 mile - 47 min.

I didn't know you could buy them separately.

I bought them as a set with the weights. They are all good! Especially if you don't have a lot of room and you're just starting out!

Holly

190.1/127.5/125

Holly BanffTupperware Consultant"Visit my web site at http://my.tupperware.com/hollybanff for a look at all the new products that Tupperware has to offer!"

Just found a post from another group I'm in that many members are crossovers from here, the literside and thought I'd check things out.I've heard this is a wonderful supportive group with a ton of members, fantastic support, motivation and great idea's, from real life issues to healthy food.What more could a gal want or need ?I'm a has been Weight Watchers joined in February 2001,weighting more now then when I started, dropping out of the meeting scene due to the hugh number of members each of our meeting times have. With lack of support and a very poor start, still fighting to make things work, I joined the weightloss support groups I've checked out the the e-mailing route.I joined a Journaling challenge thats been a super help from another group, and now an exercise challenge, I'm looking forward to dropping this extra person, and H........Lady your heart is so full of love and support.....your winning drive! I'm slowly moving in the right direction, at 49, menopause, health issues, tons of stress and more than 100 pounds to shed, I figured I can't go wrong with a kick here, a push there, and the motivation and support I read from members with super numbers lost in their weightloss journey.Looking forward to enjoy this journey and friendship with you.I'm working on it:fit4life1952

Guest guest

Northern Wisconsin really go hit this past weekend with alot of snow.........Heavens is LATE LATE APRIL!!! We had rain, and thunderstorms, hugh water puddles more like lakes all over, roads flooded out, it was a lack of winter snow and now we have seen no Spring think we are going into Fall right now upper 30's/low 40's for highs. Craziest weather I've seen in years.

Patti

Just found a post from another group I'm in that many members are crossovers from here, the literside and thought I'd check things out.I've heard this is a wonderful supportive group with a ton of members, fantastic support, motivation and great idea's, from real life issues to healthy food.What more could a gal want or need ?I'm a has been Weight Watchers joined in February 2001,weighting more now then when I started, dropping out of the meeting scene due to the hugh number of members each of our meeting times have. With lack of support and a very poor start, still fighting to make things work, I joined the weightloss support groups I've checked out the the e-mailing route.I joined a Journaling challenge thats been a super help from another group, and now an exercise challenge, I'm looking forward to dropping this extra person, and H........Lady your heart is so full of love and support.....your winning drive! I'm slowly moving in the right direction, at 49, menopause, health issues, tons of stress and more than 100 pounds to shed, I figured I can't go wrong with a kick here, a push there, and the motivation and support I read from members with super numbers lost in their weightloss journey.Looking forward to enjoy this journey and friendship with you.I'm working on it:fit4life1952~There are no strangers here... Only friends that haven't met yet~

Guest guest

No you don't need a treadmill. You march in place on the floor and do side steps, she has you do higher step marching...you need very little room or space and you really do work up a sweat. I do the video tape in the livingroom on the carpeting in about a 3 foot square space.Patti

Guest guest

No you don't need a treadmill. You march in place on the floor and do side steps, she has you do higher step marching...you need very little room or space and you really do work up a sweat. I do the video tape in the livingroom on the carpeting in about a 3 foot square space.Patti