RemedySpot.com

Re: Lou Here

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Yep Lou!!!! Don is with you on this one. I told him the other day that he has lost his zip for living. He doesn't want to necessarily die, but is really tired and he hasn't had it that long. He is always tired and seldom smiles or teases any more. You hang in there because we caregivers need you to not give up. I try really hard to cheer him up and I've told him and now I'm going to tell you. God only knows when this is all going to be over and He won't let go too soon. My prayers are with you Lou. Hang on. LInda K Illinois Lou wrote: Earl and I went shopping today, were gone only 2 hours, ran out of oxygen and we both paniced. We were only across the street thankfully but my legs got so weak.Tonight I am weak and don't know what to do. Have to stay on couch. Went for first walk, Earl carrying canister and walked half a block with , Earl taking the leash.I have got to somehow lose this weight, since I am on 20mg pred. daily for the past 6 1/2 months, I have got to do something. Sometimes I just don't want to live anymore. I am so sick of this disease, I could scream. I just feel so worthless and am finding out I can not do for myself today at all. I hate this life./mlp IPF/2003 K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

ML...Hey gal, I'm sorry you are having a lousy day. I hear ya, we do get so sick of this disease. Go ahead and scream! Let it out. Kathie will head for under the bed but she'll come back.

I understand how helpless and hopeless you feel sometimes.Every day won't be like this one ML. Losing independence is really hard, I hate that too. (Rich is 78 in June and he does way more than I want him to. )

You know now, that you are not worthless. And even if you can't do for yourself any day ever again you still have dignity and value and people love you!

...........Doesn't help much does it? can't do this but you can do this... Do this

Hear me talk!

on today and start again tomorrow!

I'll be watchin' for you.

I love you this day.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Lou Here

Earl and I went shopping today, were gone only 2 hours, ran out of oxygen and we both paniced. We were only across the street thankfully but my legs got so weak.Tonight I am weak and don't know what to do. Have to stay on couch. Went for first walk, Earl carrying canister and walked half a block with , Earl taking the leash.I have got to somehow lose this weight, since I am on 20mg pred. daily for the past 6 1/2 months, I have got to do something. Sometimes I just don't want to live anymore. I am so sick of this disease, I could scream. I just feel so worthless and am finding out I can not do for myself today at all. I hate this life./mlp IPF/2003

Guest guest

Sorry to hear you are so down today. Do you have something you like to do like needlepoint, keep you busy. I used to crochet when i was out with my bad back. It was enjoyable.

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ AR +18

Lou Here

Earl and I went shopping today, were gone only 2 hours, ran out of oxygen and we both paniced. We were only across the street thankfully but my legs got so weak.Tonight I am weak and don't know what to do. Have to stay on couch. Went for first walk, Earl carrying canister and walked half a block with , Earl taking the leash.I have got to somehow lose this weight, since I am on 20mg pred. daily for the past 6 1/2 months, I have got to do something. Sometimes I just don't want to live anymore. I am so sick of this disease, I could scream. I just feel so worthless and am finding out I can not do for myself today at all. I hate this life./mlp IPF/2003

Guest guest

mary lou

i have just read your post. i am so sorry you are feeling so

blue. it wouldn't be natural to not feel overwhelmed at times.

my prescription would be to go with the flow. just hibernate,

with a book maybe or crossword - something that can make you

stop thinking for a while. dont force yourself to feel any different

to what you feel at this moment. it will pass. promise. allow

yourself to feel what you feel and it will flow away.

i'm not sure how cuddily you are. in my opinion its almost

impossible to diet when you dont feel good. i have lost some

weight by learning to make low cal delish food. i didn't cook

before. i am teaching myself but i dont cook with fat or oil.

i know you like to cook.

lots of love and hugs to you

may uip 0606

glasgow scotland

>

> Earl and I went shopping today, were gone only 2 hours, ran out of

> oxygen and we both paniced. We were only across the street

thankfully

> but my legs got so weak.

>

> Tonight I am weak and don't know what to do. Have to stay on

couch.

> Went for first walk, Earl carrying canister and walked half a block

> with , Earl taking the leash.

>

> I have got to somehow lose this weight, since I am on 20mg pred.

daily

> for the past 6 1/2 months, I have got to do something. Sometimes I

> just don't want to live anymore. I am so sick of this disease, I

could

> scream. I just feel so worthless and am finding out I can not do

for

> myself today at all. I hate this life./

>

> mlp IPF/2003

>