RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Hello all.....Bruce

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I lucked out and people were great! I guess I'm hard to ignore, you know a Brooklyn Sicilian. I just kept making jokes and couple of employees even came to the door to say goodbye!

I will do it again, just not too soon.

TerTerry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada

Subject: Re: Hello all..........To: Breathe-Support Date: Tuesday, May 13, 2008, 2:29 AM

Terry/Hey...some of those carts go pretty fast....maybe even in these selfservice stores of today you can chase someone down to help you becauserest assured there will be no one in the department you need the helpin.> Hello my friends,>> Haven't been feeling so hot. Not sick, just so incredibly tired, all Iwant to do is sleep! I hope you know I've missed being here, but barelyget through deleting, to even start writing.>> Well I did something yesterday I never wanted to do, I rode anelectric cart at Lowe's. I knew my ego was getting in the way, so I bitthe bullet and went with my friend Fern. Not so bad, at least till I gotin the middle of an isle and the cart died!>> There I was, where I didn't want to be, as people had to walk aroundme! So I asked passers by if they took AAA!!!!!!!!! Pretty soon I had agreat audience and made some people laugh, while I waited for a woman toget done with the only other cart they had. Can you believe a store asbig as Lowe's has only 2 carts? I

can't!>> Any way, I hope all you beautiful women had a wonderful Mothers Day!>> I will try to be around more often.>> I love you all,> Terry>> Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada>>> ------------ --------- --------- ---> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Tryit now.>>>>>> K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14>