RemedySpot.com

Re: Doctors Appt.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jo Ann,

That doctor's disinterested and dismissive attitude makes me so mad. You should run as fast as you can. I'm so glad that you are seeing a doc at the university.

Those stupid Walk tests have nothing to do with the reality of how you are moving through your day. If you can go all day with someone carrying your 02, walking on level ground, not talking or lifting or bending....or talking....then yes, it is a true test.

My doc hooked me up to a 24 hour monitor and that told a different story. Keep advocating for yourself.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16

`>> > Wll I went to see my Pulmo yesterday because I was having trouble > breathing. He wasn't even concerned Did 6MW Sats only dropped to 92 > said my oximeter was probably wrong, couldn't have been in the 80's > and below. Went over PFTs from FEB and SEPT never even said anything > about PFT scheduled for this Fri. Said see you in 4 months.> > Did agree to send me to University of Michigan. Is making me an appt. > will know by next week when I go. More then> > Jo Ann MI> UIP 2007>

Guest guest

Jo Ann ,I go to the university of Michigan and dr. martinez is the best, every time I go in for a checkup , test's etc.he always spends at least an hour with me going over test results and options of what to do nextdr. flaherty is good to , so if you can get a referral that is the best place for you to be take care BRETT / FAMILIAL UIP 11/07 MI.Wll I went to see my Pulmo yesterday because I was having trouble breathing. He wasn't even concerned Did 6MW Sats only dropped to 92 said my oximeter was probably wrong, couldn't have been in the 80's and below. Went over PFTs from FEB and SEPT never even said anything about PFT scheduled for this Fri. Said see you in 4 months.Did agree to send me to University of Michigan. Is making me an appt. will know by next week when I go. More thenJo Ann MIUIP 2007 brett bowserbrett@...

Guest guest

Jo Ann

Can I say in two words....New Pulmonologist

Now the fact you did the six minute walk ok is great, but conditions and

sats vary all the time and duplicating the circumstances under which

your sats drop can be difficult. Did you test your oximeter beside his?

While it could be malfunction, as could his be, it seems more likely

that either in faster movements or bending or lifting or certain days or

after eating or whatever conditions your sats are dropping. Continue to

monitor carefully until you get to U of Michigan.

>

>

> Wll I went to see my Pulmo yesterday because I was having trouble

> breathing. He wasn't even concerned Did 6MW Sats only dropped to 92

> said my oximeter was probably wrong, couldn't have been in the 80's

> and below. Went over PFTs from FEB and SEPT never even said anything

> about PFT scheduled for this Fri. Said see you in 4 months.

>

> Did agree to send me to University of Michigan. Is making me an appt.

> will know by next week when I go. More then

>

> Jo Ann MI

> UIP 2007

>