Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Gwynne

Oh my....30 minutes on each. But its the same dedication that got you 12

" laps " in the house a few months ago. In fact, after that bet the

treadmill and recumbent seem easy.

Now what is hard is getting a card from Indiana to Texas....lol. She

just didn't want it lost when you were getting so many.

>

> Dear Joyce,

> Mission accomplished. Your card, one way or the

> other, DID finally get here and it's lovely. Thank

> you so much for the love and prayers.

>

> Thinking of you having 2 giggling fits gives me

> enormous pleasure. I hope you have a giggle a

> day.

>

> I may go home THIS Wednesday. I did 30 minutes on

> the treadmill and 30 on the recumbent bike today at

> rehab. I will be so glad to get home, but it will make

> me weepy at first not to be around the kids anymore.

> They have spoiled me rotten, but I have become much

> more independent. Mostly, just being together has

> been so special - another small miracle in my sweet

> family.

>

> Kate and I found her bridal gown last Friday! I'm soo

> glad I got to go with her - it was such a treat for

> both of us. Hope I can find something before Sept.

> that I really like for myself.

>

> Hugs and blessings,

> Gwynnie 57 Single-lung transplant on 4-3-08 at

> UTHSC San , TX

>

Guest guest

Gwynne, I hope you get to go home this week also. I just can't wrap my head around how wonderful you are doing and how quickly you are getting yourself going. I admire you and your tenacity. You go girl. God is good.How exciting to be able to help your pretty little daughter with her wedding. What a special gift to you both.The blessings just keep coming. Did I see that you are driving back home or are you flying? God's speed. Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Dear Joyce,Mission accomplished. Your card, one way or theother, DID finally get here and it's lovely. Thankyou so much for the love and prayers.Thinking of you having 2 giggling fits gives meenormous pleasure. I hope you have a giggle aday.I may go home THIS Wednesday. I did 30 minutes onthe treadmill and 30 on the recumbent bike today atrehab. I will be so glad to get home, but it will makeme weepy at first not to be around the kids anymore.They have spoiled me rotten, but I have become muchmore independent. Mostly, just being together hasbeen so special - another small miracle in my sweetfamily.Kate and I found her bridal gown last Friday! I'm sooglad I got to go with her - it was such a treat forboth of us. Hope I can find something before Sept.that I really like for myself.Hugs and blessings,Gwynnie 57 Single-lung transplant on 4-3-08 atUTHSC San , TX

Guest guest

Gwynne,

I am so glad that you are able to enjoy this pre-wedding maddness with Kate. It is just such a special time for mothers and daughters. Memories.

God is so good. I think it is wonderful that you will be going HOME. No place like it!

Take care and happy healing!

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>> Dear Joyce,> Mission accomplished. Your card, one way or the> other, DID finally get here and it's lovely. Thank> you so much for the love and prayers.> > Thinking of you having 2 giggling fits gives me> enormous pleasure. I hope you have a giggle a> day.> > I may go home THIS Wednesday. I did 30 minutes on> the treadmill and 30 on the recumbent bike today at> rehab. I will be so glad to get home, but it will make> me weepy at first not to be around the kids anymore.> They have spoiled me rotten, but I have become much> more independent. Mostly, just being together has> been so special - another small miracle in my sweet> family.> > Kate and I found her bridal gown last Friday! I'm soo> glad I got to go with her - it was such a treat for> both of us. Hope I can find something before Sept.> that I really like for myself.> > Hugs and blessings,> Gwynnie 57 Single-lung transplant on 4-3-08 at> UTHSC San , TX>

Guest guest

Gwynnie...I just read on the Caregiver site about your hopes of going home tomorrow! Won't that be nice. Yes, I'm sure you will the kids. Do you plan on being entirely alone when you're home???

I continue to be in awe of how well you have done. I wish it could be this way for everyone else.

Misha will be glad to be in her own home again..........hugs.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Joyce & Gwynne

Dear Joyce,Mission accomplished. Your card, one way or theother, DID finally get here and it's lovely. Thankyou so much for the love and prayers.Thinking of you having 2 giggling fits gives meenormous pleasure. I hope you have a giggle aday.I may go home THIS Wednesday. I did 30 minutes onthe treadmill and 30 on the recumbent bike today atrehab. I will be so glad to get home, but it will makeme weepy at first not to be around the kids anymore.They have spoiled me rotten, but I have become muchmore independent. Mostly, just being together hasbeen so special - another small miracle in my sweetfamily.Kate and I found her bridal gown last Friday! I'm sooglad I got to go with her - it was such a treat forboth of us. Hope I can find something before Sept.that I really like for myself.Hugs and blessings,Gwynnie 57 Single-lung transplant on 4-3-08 atUTHSC San , TX