RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Hello all......Joyce

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hey Buddy,

I've missed you too. I spoke to my PCP's nurse about the fatigue yesterday and said all I want to do is sleep. This from a type A personality, is just too much. Usually people are trying to keep up, so I do know there is a problem. I'll keep you posted on that.

As far as Lowe's goes, I drove like a true Paramedic. I used my horn and said"Beep Beep". I tried to have fun and make sure people around me were comfortable.

I'll do it again, not too soon.

Love ya my friend,

TerTerry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada

Subject: Re: Hello all..........To: Breathe-Support Date: Tuesday, May 13, 2008, 12:06 PM

Terry,

I'm sorry that you have been feeling so tired. Tell the doc. It could be lack of 02 or iron deficiency, etc. You have to keep on top of this mess. I have been missing you.

I just started using the elctric ride carts a few weeks ago. Lowe's was my worst experience. There must have been 500 men just standing looking at a box full of screws and nuts ...... and would not move. Good grief! Then there were boxes in the aisle, ladders in the aisle and I got stuck fifty times. On top of all that my husband kept wandering off.....I am not going back there! Too frustrating!

There is a Meijer super store close by that has really wide aisles and is huge. I love it there. I have a Jazzy chair so that I could go to the mall, but no ramp or vehicle to take it anywhere.

I hope that you get to feeling better. The sunshine helps me. My moods change with the weather. Take care.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16