RemedySpot.com

Re: Really good NEWS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Peggy...well sweetheart, I'm stupid too! I've never noticed, or looked, for such a thing. See, you have educated 600 people around the world....who can claim that?

hugs

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Really good "NEWS"

> >> > Well, I'm not telling everyone my age, as most of you already > > know...BUT...I had to go into the kitchen and check this out for myself. Who ever looks > > at the end of your aluminum foil box? What a fantastic idea. Now, if someone > > would just make plastic wrap that didnt stick to itself.> >> > I've been using aluminum foil for more years than I care to remember. > > Great stuff, but sometimes it can be a pain. You know, like when you are in the > > middle of doing something and you try to pull some foil out a nd the roll comes > > out of the box. Then you have to put the roll back in the box and start over. The> > darn roll always comes out at the wrong time.> > Well, I would like to share this with you. Yesterday I went to throw > > out an empty Reynolds foil box and for some reason I turned it and looked at the > > end of the box. And written on the end it said, "Press here to lock end". Right> > there on the end of the box is a tab to lock the roll in place. How long has > > this little locking tab been there? I then looked at a generic brand of > > aluminum foil and it had one, too. I then looked at a box of Saran wrap and it had> > one too! I can't count the number of times the Saran wrap roll has jumped out> > when I was trying to cover something up.> > I hope I'm not the only person that didn't know about this.> >> > I IMMEDIATELY WENT AND PUSHED IN ALL MY TABS...HA> > SURE DOES MAKE YOU FEEL STUPID DOESN'T IT...> >

Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida ♡

Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God.

Guest guest

I will have to check this out cuz I just had this happen to me a few days ago!! I didn't know there was a tab, either!! Thanks for the info!! CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08Mississippi

Subject: Really good "NEWS"To: Breathe-Support Date: Thursday, May 22, 2008, 4:34 PM

> >> > Well, I'm not telling everyone my age, as most of you already > > know...BUT.. .I had to go into the kitchen and check this out for myself. Who ever looks > > at the end of your aluminum foil box? What a fantastic idea. Now, if someone > > would just make plastic wrap

that didnt stick to itself.> >> > I've been using aluminum foil for more years than I care to remember. > > Great stuff, but sometimes it can be a pain. You know, like when you are in the > > middle of doing something and you try to pull some foil out a nd the roll comes > > out of the box. Then you have to put the roll back in the box and start over.

The> > darn roll always comes out at the wrong time.> > Well, I would like to share this with you. Yesterday I went to throw > > out an empty Reynolds foil box and for some reason I turned it and looked at the > > end of the box. And written on the end it said, "Press here to lock end". Right> > there on the end of the box is a tab to lock the roll in place. How long has > > this little locking tab been there? I then looked at a generic brand of > > aluminum foil and it had one, too. I then looked at a box of Saran wrap and it had> > one too! I

can't count the number of times the Saran wrap roll has jumped out> > when I was trying to cover something up.> > I hope I'm not the only person that didn't know about this.> >> > I IMMEDIATELY WENT AND PUSHED IN ALL MY TABS...HA> > SURE DOES MAKE YOU FEEL STUPID DOESN'T IT...> >

Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida ♡

Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God.

Guest guest

Huh! I didn't know that either. Ya learn something new every day. K IllinoisPeggy wrote: > >> > Well, I'm not telling everyone my age, as most of you already > > know...BUT...I  had to go into the kitchen and check this out for myself. Who ever looks > > at the  end of your aluminum foil box? What a fantastic idea. Now, if someone > > would just make plastic wrap that didnt stick to itself.> >> > I've been using aluminum foil for more years than I care to remember. > > Great stuff, but sometimes it can be a pain. You

know, like when you are in the > > middle of doing something and you try to pull some foil out a nd the roll comes > > out of the box. Then you have to put the roll back in the box and start over. The> > darn roll always comes out at the wrong time.> > Well, I would like to share this with you. Yesterday I went to throw > > out an empty Reynolds foil box and for some reason I turned it and looked at the > > end of the box. And written on the end it said, "Press here to lock end". Right> > there on the end of the box is a tab to lock the roll in place. How long has > > this little

locking tab been there? I then looked at a generic brand of > > aluminum foil and it had one, too. I then looked at a box of Saran wrap and it had> > one too! I can't count the number of times the Saran wrap roll has jumped out> > when  I was trying to cover something up.> > I hope I'm not the only person that didn't know about this.> >> > I IMMEDIATELY WENT

AND PUSHED IN ALL MY TABS...HA> > SURE DOES MAKE YOU FEEL STUPID DOESN'T IT...> > Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  ♡ Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God. K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my

house, we will serve the Lord 14