RemedySpot.com

Re: Good Morning Air Family!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hang in there, Tina. I am a single mom, too, and although it is tough, it is well worth it in the long haul -- Your children will appreciate you more than you realize and you should appreciate yourself, too. I find that hard to do sometimes, but every now and then, a little pat on the back to ourself is a big help. Go ahead -- reach back there and give yourself one!! HEEHEE!! It will put a smile on your face!!CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08Mississippi

Subject: Good Morning Air Family!To: Breathe-Support Date: Thursday, May 22, 2008, 8:12 AM

Although I have been away for some time, I have been lurking occasionally and reading as many posts as I could. I haven't responded to anyone or anything for a while because I have been so emotionally unstable. I guess that's a nice way of saying, I just felt like crap! My recent medical reviews are horrible and I am struggling with getting sicker. I hate this disease as much as anyone could ever imagine! I've also been dealing with divorce issues and I do not like be bothered with such trivial crap. I have much bigger issues that I feel are worth addressing on a day-to-day basis. But, as much as I hate to, I have to put on my "suit of armor" (invisible "Superwoman" suit too) and fight for myself and Kaleb. I cannot leap tall buildings in a single bound, but I have sought legal help and will not be undermined. My soon-to-be "ex" can only hurt me in one way, and that is financially. He is trying to

take away my insurance and diminish my lifestyle. It is unfortunate that he wants to raise these issues since the courts will likely order that he continue to provide financial support assistance for me and, of course, for Kaleb. Although we have only been married two years this month, we were married for 6 years before our first divorce. Yes, you heard me right, I married the same man twice! Talk about not learning from your mistakes! I did not work when we married this time, and he knew I was sick. So, I think he has obligations that he will not be able to avoid. In any event, those matters have absorbed a lot of my free time. As for everything else....well, let's see....' s wedding was wonderful! Devynn graduates from High School this Sunday (June 1), and Kaleb's last day of kindergarten is Monday, June 2. And, this Friday (May 23) is Kaleb's birthday! He will be 6 years old! They grow up

so fast! This weekend is also my family reunion - which I am not attending, but I have been nominated to cook lots of things. So, I must get back to cooking right away if I plan to finish! Thank you for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers. I continue to pray for each and every one of you. And, welcome to all the new folks I haven't had a chance to "meet" yet. God Bless,TinaIPF 04/07 PAH 11/07Ohio

Guest guest

Hi Tina,

Nice to see you posting. I know exactly what you mean, I took a short sabatical and have only been back for a few days too.

I continue to be utterly thunderstruck at the attitude of your ex. He is making me cross on your behalf. I know that none of us really know how our relationships are going to pan out, but he is being amazingly and unnecessarily spiteful.

Sending you much love and strength

Love Ze xx>> Although I have been away for some time, I have been lurking > occasionally and reading as many posts as I could. I haven't > responded to anyone or anything for a while because I have been so > emotionally unstable. I guess that's a nice way of saying, I just > felt like crap! My recent medical reviews are horrible and I am > struggling with getting sicker. I hate this disease as much as > anyone could ever imagine! I've also been dealing with divorce > issues and I do not like be bothered with such trivial crap. I have > much bigger issues that I feel are worth addressing on a day-to-day > basis. But, as much as I hate to, I have to put on my "suit of > armor" (invisible "Superwoman" suit too) and fight for myself and > Kaleb. I cannot leap tall buildings in a single bound, but I have > sought legal help and will not be undermined. My soon-to-be "ex" can > only hurt me in one way, and that is financially. He is trying to > take away my insurance and diminish my lifestyle. It is unfortunate > that he wants to raise these issues since the courts will likely > order that he continue to provide financial support assistance for me > and, of course, for Kaleb. Although we have only been married two > years this month, we were married for 6 years before our first > divorce. Yes, you heard me right, I married the same man twice! > Talk about not learning from your mistakes! I did not work when we > married this time, and he knew I was sick. So, I think he has > obligations that he will not be able to avoid. In any event, those > matters have absorbed a lot of my free time. As for everything > else....well, let's see....'s wedding was wonderful! Devynn > graduates from High School this Sunday (June 1), and Kaleb's last day > of kindergarten is Monday, June 2. And, this Friday (May 23) is > Kaleb's birthday! He will be 6 years old! They grow up so fast! > This weekend is also my family reunion - which I am not attending, > but I have been nominated to cook lots of things. So, I must get > back to cooking right away if I plan to finish! Thank you for > keeping me in your thoughts and prayers. I continue to pray for each > and every one of you. And, welcome to all the new folks I haven't > had a chance to "meet" yet. > God Bless,> Tina> IPF 04/07 PAH 11/07> Ohio>

Guest guest

Tina....I know you are overloaded and overwhelmed! I seriously think the courts are going to make Ebby help you considerably. He cannot leave a disabled woman/child as he did. You are no longer able to work to support yourself/Kaleb. Ebby may think he is being a smart (you know what) but the Judge will have the last word.

Have you made a decision about moving yet? Kaleb will be out of school soon and that will help a bit.

One day at a time girl.

God Bless you and Kaleb!

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Good Morning Air Family!

Although I have been away for some time, I have been lurking occasionally and reading as many posts as I could. I haven't responded to anyone or anything for a while because I have been so emotionally unstable. I guess that's a nice way of saying, I just felt like crap! My recent medical reviews are horrible and I am struggling with getting sicker. I hate this disease as much as anyone could ever imagine! I've also been dealing with divorce issues and I do not like be bothered with such trivial crap. I have much bigger issues that I feel are worth addressing on a day-to-day basis. But, as much as I hate to, I have to put on my "suit of armor" (invisible "Superwoman" suit too) and fight for myself and Kaleb. I cannot leap tall buildings in a single bound, but I have sought legal help and will not be undermined. My soon-to-be "ex" can only hurt me in one way, and that is financially. He is trying to take away my insurance and diminish my lifestyle. It is unfortunate that he wants to raise these issues since the courts will likely order that he continue to provide financial support assistance for me and, of course, for Kaleb. Although we have only been married two years this month, we were married for 6 years before our first divorce. Yes, you heard me right, I married the same man twice! Talk about not learning from your mistakes! I did not work when we married this time, and he knew I was sick. So, I think he has obligations that he will not be able to avoid. In any event, those matters have absorbed a lot of my free time. As for everything else....well, let's see....'s wedding was wonderful! Devynn graduates from High School this Sunday (June 1), and Kaleb's last day of kindergarten is Monday, June 2. And, this Friday (May 23) is Kaleb's birthday! He will be 6 years old! They grow up so fast! This weekend is also my family reunion - which I am not attending, but I have been nominated to cook lots of things. So, I must get back to cooking right away if I plan to finish! Thank you for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers. I continue to pray for each and every one of you. And, welcome to all the new folks I haven't had a chance to "meet" yet. God Bless,TinaIPF 04/07 PAH 11/07Ohio

Guest guest

-Tina,

'A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KALEB "

He has wonderful mother and I hope his days are filled with joy and

good moments.

you are fighting a tough battle on multiple fronts , wishing you all

the best and we know you can handle it,

love and prayers

Geeta

- In Breathe-Support , " Tina " wrote:

>

> Although I have been away for some time, I have been lurking

> occasionally and reading as many posts as I could. I haven't

> responded to anyone or anything for a while because I have been so

> emotionally unstable. I guess that's a nice way of saying, I just

> felt like crap! My recent medical reviews are horrible and I am

> struggling with getting sicker. I hate this disease as much as

> anyone could ever imagine! I've also been dealing with divorce

> issues and I do not like be bothered with such trivial crap. I

have

> much bigger issues that I feel are worth addressing on a day-to-

day

> basis. But, as much as I hate to, I have to put on my " suit of

> armor " (invisible " Superwoman " suit too) and fight for myself and

> Kaleb. I cannot leap tall buildings in a single bound, but I have

> sought legal help and will not be undermined. My soon-to-be " ex "

can

> only hurt me in one way, and that is financially. He is trying to

> take away my insurance and diminish my lifestyle. It is

unfortunate

> that he wants to raise these issues since the courts will likely

> order that he continue to provide financial support assistance for

me

> and, of course, for Kaleb. Although we have only been married two

> years this month, we were married for 6 years before our first

> divorce. Yes, you heard me right, I married the same man twice!

> Talk about not learning from your mistakes! I did not work when

we

> married this time, and he knew I was sick. So, I think he has

> obligations that he will not be able to avoid. In any event,

those

> matters have absorbed a lot of my free time. As for everything

> else....well, let's see....'s wedding was wonderful! Devynn

> graduates from High School this Sunday (June 1), and Kaleb's last

day

> of kindergarten is Monday, June 2. And, this Friday (May 23) is

> Kaleb's birthday! He will be 6 years old! They grow up so fast!

> This weekend is also my family reunion - which I am not attending,

> but I have been nominated to cook lots of things. So, I must get

> back to cooking right away if I plan to finish! Thank you for

> keeping me in your thoughts and prayers. I continue to pray for

each

> and every one of you. And, welcome to all the new folks I haven't

> had a chance to " meet " yet.

> God Bless,

> Tina

> IPF 04/07 PAH 11/07

> Ohio

>