RemedySpot.com

Re: biopsy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

in Lubbock,

The oral surgeon and dentist will not even give me nitrous oxide now.....and I love that stuff! When I was in the hospital a few weeks ago and had some oral surgery scheduled, the University dentists came to the hospital and took out 5 teeth in 5 minutes. They ran a line down my throat and whatever they gave me put me in la la land. I am an anti dentite so I really appreciated not knowing anything.

I pray that you do not have any oral cancer going on. What a worry! Remind us as it gets closer and those of us who are prayer warriors will hold your name up to the Father.

Take the Activan, whatever you need....to get through the ordeal. You are right it is one thing or another always!

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16 >> Hi all.> Well we have established it is not normal that the oral surgeon was > pulling bone fragments through a hole in my gum. Three times. We got > the news there is nothing wrong with the teeth on that side. So no > root canal and that is good.> On June 5 the oral surgeon is going to pull back the gum and take off > tne extraneous bone growth there and biopsy it. He is checking for > osteosarcoma. How fun is that? This is the 5th time I have been > checked for cancer. Have it once and every little thing is a big > thing from then one.> And he won't deaden the gum because of the lung stuff, diabetes, > enlarged heart and whatever else is going wrong these days. I'm gonna > take my Ativan and get nitrous oxide and just hope it's not too bad.> > And the fun continues.> > S, Lubbock, TX> NSIP w/PF 12/2006>

Guest guest

S,

this is a bad development ,another huge thing to handle, May God

give strength and patience,

Love

Geeta

-- In Breathe-Support , " lsmith7892006 "

wrote:

>

> Hi all.

> Well we have established it is not normal that the oral surgeon

was