RemedySpot.com

Re: could i ask a favor............

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Teri, My thoughts and prayers are with you all. CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08Mississippi

Subject: could i ask a favor............To: Breathe-Support Date: Wednesday, May 21, 2008, 11:03 AM

hey guys this is teri,, i just wanted to ask for some prayers for a very good friend of ours that is in the hospital right now, he has ipf,, is the same age as jon,, and had gastric bypass surg on monday.. his pulmo. dr at Emory approved this proceedure said it would benifit him,,, well, he is now on life support because he can;t breath on his own,,, his lungs have fluid on them,, and are inflamed,, when they try taking him out of the drug induced coma,, his stats plummet... tina his wife is scared to death, this is not how they planned things, including his death.. the dr that is there , basically said there was nothing more they could do... well i know and tina knows GOD can do anything,,, so please pray for craig,, he is in rome ga... he goes to the same place as jane,,, but they havent' met up yet... thank you guys.. i know that tina appreciates all the prayers ,, thanks from me too... by the

way... jon goes in the 29th for the blood dr. to find out why his platelets are falling,, then the next day to the lung tx check up, i go in monday of that week for my neuro. appt... next week is dr. central around here.... thanks again guys.. (((((hugs))) ))) teri, and jon ipf 5-06

Guest guest

Teri,

He will be in my prayers. Please keep us posted on how he is doing. This is precisely why any type of surgery scares the crap out of me. What a nightmare....

Tell Jon I'm thinking of him too and Teri, please take good care of you. Love to you both!!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

could i ask a favor............

hey guys this is teri,, i just wanted to ask for some prayers for a very good friend of ours that is in the hospital right now, he has ipf,, is the same age as jon,, and had gastric bypass surg on monday.. his pulmo. dr at Emory approved this proceedure said it would benifit him,,, well, he is now on life support because he can;t breath on his own,,, his lungs have fluid on them,, and are inflamed,, when they try taking him out of the drug induced coma,, his stats plummet... tina his wife is scared to death, this is not how they planned things, including his death.. the dr that is there , basically said there was nothing more they could do... well i know and tina knows GOD can do anything,,, so please pray for craig,, he is in rome ga... he goes to the same place as jane,,, but they havent' met up yet... thank you guys.. i know that tina appreciates all the prayers ,, thanks from me too... by the

way... jon goes in the 29th for the blood dr. to find out why his platelets are falling,, then the next day to the lung tx check up, i go in monday of that week for my neuro. appt... next week is dr. central around here.... thanks again guys.. (((((hugs))) ))) teri, and jon ipf 5-06

Guest guest

Teri,

First, you. Why are you seeing a neurologist? Are you having serious problems. We can not have that.

Secondly, I am so sorry that Jon is having trouble with his platelets. I won't claim to be educated enough to understand enough to discuss it. I will just pray.

Then to your good friend. What in the world would possess a doctor to perform that surgery on someone so sick. I pray that he will recover. You guys are all so young to be going through so much.

Good to hear from you.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>> hey guys this is teri,, i just wanted to ask for some prayers for a > very good friend of ours that is in the hospital right now, he has > ipf,, is the same age as jon,, and had gastric bypass surg on monday.. > his pulmo. dr at Emory approved this proceedure said it would benifit > him,,, well, he is now on life support because he can;t breath on his > own,,, his lungs have fluid on them,, and are inflamed,, when they try > taking him out of the drug induced coma,, his stats plummet... tina his > wife is scared to death, this is not how they planned things, including > his death.. the dr that is there , basically said there was nothing > more they could do... well i know and tina knows GOD can do anything,,, > so please pray for craig,, he is in rome ga... he goes to the same > place as jane,,, but they havent' met up yet... thank you guys.. i know > that tina appreciates all the prayers ,, thanks from me too... by the > way... jon goes in the 29th for the blood dr. to find out why his > platelets are falling,, then the next day to the lung tx check up, i go > in monday of that week for my neuro. appt... next week is dr. central > around here.... thanks again guys.. (((((hugs)))))) teri, and jon ipf > 5-06>