RemedySpot.com

Re: Back Home

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

, as always you and your family are in my heart and prayers. Casey

is fortunate to have such a loving family, and I'm glad her parents

are able to remain close to the hospital.

Miracles happen, I truly believe that, so I will pray for one

wonderful miracle for Casey.

With hugs and prayers,

Babs in Texas

>

>

> Hi Air Family,

>

> We got back late last night from Melbourne. Casey

> is still with us but a very sick young woman. She survived the surgery

> to remove part of her skull bone to relieve the build-up of fluid

> pressure on her brain. The AVM (Arterio Venous Malfunction) won't be

> operated on for a long time yet. They want to assess her functioning

> capacity when she comes out of her coma. She's on assisted breathing

> through a Tracheotomy Tube. They are making 2 special helmets for her to

> wear to protect her exposed brain membrane..one to wear in bed & the

> other a 'hard hat' for daily use.

>

> Her parent's have been told that she has this

> dreadful thing in the worst possible place..her Brain Stem which

> controls Brain messages both down through the Spinal Cord & up to the

> big Brain. It's like Grand Central Station...they are so shocked &

> exhausted.

>

> Fortunately they've got a friend who lives

close to

> the Hospital. which means they don't have to travel back & forth from

> their home in Ballarat, which would be a couple of hoursw each way.

>

> Casey is out of Intensive Care but now in the

High

> Dependancy Unit of the Neurological Ward. There's no telling how long

> the Coma state will last or what level of functioning she'll have when

> she finally wakes up. Right now they're working hard to control the

> seizures that she's begun to experience. It is VERY scarey!

>

> We all are hoping & holding our collective

> breaths!

>

> in Oz

>

Guest guest

You must be exhausted. I'm glad to hear that Casey survived this first surgery and will continue to pray for a good outcome for her. It sounds as though she's getting the best care. I can't even imagine the hell her parents are going through, it makes my heart hurt to think about it.

I hope you will get some rest now that you're home. Please look after yourself!!

Love,

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Back Home

Hi Air Family,

We got back late last night from Melbourne. Casey is still with us but a very sick young woman. She survived the surgery to remove part of her skull bone to relieve the build-up of fluid pressure on her brain. The AVM (Arterio Venous Malfunction) won't be operated on for a long time yet. They want to assess her functioning capacity when she comes out of her coma. She's on assisted breathing through a Tracheotomy Tube. They are making 2 special helmets for her to wear to protect her exposed brain membrane..one to wear in bed & the other a 'hard hat' for daily use.

Her parent's have been told that she has this dreadful thing in the worst possible place..her Brain Stem which controls Brain messages both down through the Spinal Cord & up to the big Brain. It's like Grand Central Station...they are so shocked & exhausted.

Fortunately they've got a friend who lives close to the Hospital. which means they don't have to travel back & forth from their home in Ballarat, which would be a couple of hoursw each way.

Casey is out of Intensive Care but now in the High Dependancy Unit of the Neurological Ward. There's no telling how long the Coma state will last or what level of functioning she'll have when she finally wakes up. Right now they're working hard to control the seizures that she's begun to experience. It is VERY scarey!

We all are hoping & holding our collective breaths!

in Oz

Guest guest

Hi ,

I'm so sorry to hear of this, I'm sending you and your family much love and strength and many positive vibes for Casey's recovery

Love Ze xx>> > Hi Air Family,> > We got back late last night from Melbourne. Casey> is still with us but a very sick young woman. She survived the surgery> to remove part of her skull bone to relieve the build-up of fluid> pressure on her brain. The AVM (Arterio Venous Malfunction) won't be> operated on for a long time yet. They want to assess her functioning> capacity when she comes out of her coma. She's on assisted breathing> through a Tracheotomy Tube. They are making 2 special helmets for her to> wear to protect her exposed brain membrane..one to wear in bed & the> other a 'hard hat' for daily use.> > Her parent's have been told that she has this> dreadful thing in the worst possible place..her Brain Stem which> controls Brain messages both down through the Spinal Cord & up to the> big Brain. It's like Grand Central Station...they are so shocked & > exhausted.> > Fortunately they've got a friend who lives close to> the Hospital. which means they don't have to travel back & forth from> their home in Ballarat, which would be a couple of hoursw each way.> > Casey is out of Intensive Care but now in the High> Dependancy Unit of the Neurological Ward. There's no telling how long> the Coma state will last or what level of functioning she'll have when> she finally wakes up. Right now they're working hard to control the> seizures that she's begun to experience. It is VERY scarey!> > We all are hoping & holding our collective> breaths!> > in Oz>

Guest guest

Welcome back , I am so glad to hear from you. Casey is still in my prayers as you and your family are.  stress will defiantly make a difference in your health. Please rest all you can. This is a perfect time toget your hands in the dirt. I'll be there in spirit right by you. If you want something different to do go to www.GlobalIncidentMap.com  It is a map of the world. I came to your house for a visit. Oh how much fun that is. I was proud of myself. The directions you gave me were great.. ;)  This will hopefully let your heart rest for a while. God Bless y'all.  MUCH LOVE & PRAYERS Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  ♡ Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God. Hi Air Family,                      We got back late last night from Melbourne. Casey is still with us but a very sick young woman. She survived the surgery to remove part of her skull bone to relieve the build-up of fluid pressure on her brain. The AVM  (Arterio Venous Malfunction) won't be operated on for a long time yet. They want to assess her functioning capacity when she comes out of her coma. She's on assisted breathing through a Tracheotomy Tube. They are making 2 special helmets for her to wear to protect her exposed brain membrane..one to wear in bed & the other a 'hard hat' for daily use.                       Her parent's have been told that she has this dreadful thing in the worst possible place..her Brain Stem which controls Brain messages both down through the Spinal Cord & up to the big Brain. It's like Grand Central Station...they are so shocked & exhausted.                     Fortunately they've got a friend who lives close to the Hospital. which means they don't have to travel back & forth from their home in Ballarat, which would be a couple of hoursw each way.                      Casey is out of Intensive Care but now in the High Dependancy Unit of the Neurological Ward. There's no telling how long the Coma state will last or what level of functioning she'll have when she finally wakes up. Right now they're working hard to control the seizures that she's begun to experience. It is VERY scarey!                      We all are hoping & holding our collective breaths!                      in Oz                      

Guest guest

OK SO WE ALL KNOW I'M BLOND. If you just want to look around you can still do it. If you want incident stories you have to sign up. I just went to places. use the slide scale on left then click on where ever you want to go.   ;O Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  ♡Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God. Welcome back , I am so glad to hear from you. Casey is still in my prayers as you and your family are.  stress will defiantly make a difference in your health. Please rest all you can. This is a perfect time toget your hands in the dirt. I'll be there in spirit right by you. If you want something different to do go to www.GlobalIncidentMap.com  It is a map of the world. I came to your house for a visit. Oh how much fun that is. I was proud of myself. The directions you gave me were great.. ;)  This will hopefully let your heart rest for a while. God Bless y'all.  MUCH LOVE & PRAYERSPeggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  ♡ Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God.Hi Air Family,                      We got back late last night from Melbourne. Casey is still with us but a very sick young woman. She survived the surgery to remove part of her skull bone to relieve the build-up of fluid pressure on her brain. The AVM  (Arterio Venous Malfunction) won't be operated on for a long time yet. They want to assess her functioning capacity when she comes out of her coma. She's on assisted breathing through a Tracheotomy Tube. They are making 2 special helmets for her to wear to protect her exposed brain membrane..one to wear in bed & the other a 'hard hat' for daily use.                       Her parent's have been told that she has this dreadful thing in the worst possible place..her Brain Stem which controls Brain messages both down through the Spinal Cord & up to the big Brain. It's like Grand Central Station...they are so shocked & exhausted.                     Fortunately they've got a friend who lives close to the Hospital. which means they don't have to travel back & forth from their home in Ballarat, which would be a couple of hoursw each way.                      Casey is out of Intensive Care but now in the High Dependancy Unit of the Neurological Ward. There's no telling how long the Coma state will last or what level of functioning she'll have when she finally wakes up. Right now they're working hard to control the seizures that she's begun to experience. It is VERY scarey!                      We all are hoping & holding our collective breaths!                      in Oz