RemedySpot.com

Hi everyone

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi,

I am dragonflymcs and I have ILD. I live in Florida and having overlapping conditions. Anyone with overlapping conditions?

Best to All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest guest

Hi Dragon, Welcome to our board. You really have a basket full. Don't let the Oxygen scare you. You'll find most of us here are on 02 at all different leaders. I have IPF. I was Dx 4 years ago this June. O2 is my life line. I had an experience with mold also but there was no way to prove it. I refused a biopsy.The HRCT and PFT's were very clear it was fibrosis. Hang around you'll begin to feel more comfortable as you communicate with us. God Bless You. Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Nice to here from you Beth. Can you tell me more about NSIP?  The doctor I saw did not want to do the biospsy because I have chemical intolerance (MCS) (have you heard of this) however my blood work indicates I have hypersensitivity pnuemonitis. From mold exposure. Which also gave me the MCS and the RADS, skin disorder, and a few more things. Iwould really like some help with oxygen systems.  I am a virgin at this, clueless and must be careful due to chemical intolerance. Do you know of anyone like me? dragonflymcs Hi everyoneHi,      I am dragonflymcs and I have ILD.  I live in Florida and having overlapping conditions. Anyone with overlapping conditions? Best to All!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Guest guest

dragonfly....yes, I have other chronic conditions....fibromyalgia, arthritis, sleep apnea (use cpap machine w/O2) chronic pain syndrome, depression AND NSIP. Guess that's enough, huh. Oh, and a bowel

disorder.

I've been reading your posts. Boy oh boy, you really have your plates full.

Did I understand your post earlier to say you live in a home where water seeps in? AND you have MCS???? How can this happen?

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Hi everyone

Hi,

I am dragonflymcs and I have ILD. I live in Florida and having overlapping conditions. Anyone with overlapping conditions?

Best to All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!