RemedySpot.com

Just checking in... I see we have a few newbies in here.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Howdy kids. Hahaha! Beth can't catch me! I hope this missive finds you all doing well. As for myself, I am doing splendid in my fight with this beast. I see we have a few newbies in the group. I am so sorry that you had cause to find us. But you have found a truly wonderful, well informed and really caring group. They don't let me in here much, mainly due to the fact that I like to run down the hall yelling you can't catch me, you can't catch me! Pssssst! It's supposed to be a secret but, Beth is the hall monitor. But don't let her know I told you. Once again, welcome and if you need to yell, scream, cry, vent or just talk (rationally or irrationally), you've got an ear with me. Wally NSIP 10/06 west Texas

Guest guest

Wally,

Please go directly to the principals office. Misbehavior will not be tolerated!

Glad you are doing spectacular buddy! We do have a bunch of newbies...I'm tempted to say unfortunately because I hate to see even more people coping with this blasted disease but I am glad we can be here to stand against it together!!

Wally just hosted a big fundraiser for the Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation in his hometown of Snyder TX. This fundraiser was successful I think beyond Wally's wildest imaginings. (Though I'm not sure I want to imagine Wally's wildest imaginings. LOL) Don't let him try to con you, he doesn't hang out here too too often because he's busy raising his son and raising heck out in West Texas!

Love ya Wally!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Just checking in... I see we have a few newbies in here.

Howdy kids. Hahaha! Beth can't catch me! I hope this missive finds you all doing well. As for myself, I am doing splendid in my fight with this beast. I see we have a few newbies in the group. I am so sorry that you had cause to find us. But you have found a truly wonderful, well informed and really caring group. They don't let me in here much, mainly due to the fact that I like to run down the hall yelling you can't catch me, you can't catch me! Pssssst! It's supposed to be a secret but, Beth is the hall monitor. But don't let her know I told you. Once again, welcome and if you need to yell, scream, cry, vent or just talk (rationally or irrationally) , you've got an

ear with me.

Wally NSIP 10/06

west Texas

Guest guest

Aww shucks MB, you're gonna get me all embarised and everythang. I got to honest with ya, fer a mean ol haw moniter. MB is a purty nice ladee. Havin' fun, lovin' life Wally NSIP 10/06 west Texas Oh yeah! Fundraiser raised twenty three thousand dollars.. I think we did good. You have to love these west Texas people. Beth wrote: Wally, Please go directly to the principals office. Misbehavior will not be tolerated! Glad you are doing spectacular buddy! We do have a bunch of newbies...I'm tempted to say unfortunately because I hate to see even more people coping with this blasted disease but I am glad we can be here to stand against it together!! Wally just hosted a big fundraiser for the Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation in his hometown of Snyder TX. This fundraiser was successful I think beyond Wally's wildest imaginings. (Though I'm not sure I want to imagine Wally's wildest imaginings. LOL) Don't let him try to con you, he doesn't hang out here too too often because he's busy raising his son and raising heck out in West Texas! Love ya Wally! Beth Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Change everything. Love and Forgive Just checking in... I see we have a few newbies in here. Howdy kids. Hahaha! Beth can't catch me! I hope this missive finds you all doing well. As for myself, I am doing splendid in my fight with this beast. I see we have a few newbies in the group. I am so sorry that you had cause to find us. But you have found a truly wonderful, well informed and really caring group. They don't let me in here much, mainly due to the fact that I like to run down the hall yelling you can't catch me, you can't catch me! Pssssst! It's supposed to be a secret but, Beth is the hall monitor. But don't let her know I told you. Once again, welcome and if you need to yell, scream, cry, vent or just talk (rationally or irrationally) , you've got an ear with me. Wally NSIP 10/06 west Texas

Guest guest

Oh Wally you silly goose! I needed that!!!! K Illinois wrote: Thanks for the welcome Wally, I needed that. On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 4:25 PM, WALLY HOLMESLY <wkholmeslysbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Howdy kids.

Hahaha! Beth can't catch me! I hope this missive finds you all doing well. As for myself, I am doing splendid in my fight with this beast. I see we have a few newbies in the group. I am so sorry that you had cause to find us. But you have found a truly wonderful, well informed and really caring group. They don't let me in here much, mainly due to the fact that I like to run down the hall yelling you can't catch me, you can't catch me! Pssssst! It's supposed to be a secret but, Beth is the hall monitor. But don't let her know I told you. Once again, welcome and if you need to yell, scream, cry, vent or just talk (rationally or irrationally), you've got an ear with me. Wally NSIP 10/06 west Texas K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14