RemedySpot.com

Re: Intended for AJ especially...and the rest of you

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanx Sher............It's hard to tell in the photos, but I'm assuming these are cubs, as in quads. Not unheard of but unusual. Talk about pests. Coincidently, there has been other Anchorage wildlife in the news this week. There are a lot of moose living within the city limits, like around 1000. Earlier this week a yearling wandered into someone's yard and died. Even though it was a young one it still weighed 600 pounds. The folks called Fish and Game and were told "your property, your moose". Seems they differentiate between edible and inedible when it comes to moose dying. Basically if they know the cause, hit by a vehicle, etc. they consider it edible, and they will try to find placement for the meat. In a case like this that doesn't apply. I hear they advertised online in an attempt to get rid of the meat. It always makes me laugh......folks living in Alaska and are shocked to see wildlife in their yard. I have

friends that live in the outskirts of Phoenix..........she is always complaining that there are snakes and scorpians......well, DUH. Okay, help me out here........."data in the contact list"?? I know in my mail account there is a contact list, but I'm not sure where that fits here......I am ................ james_wallman@... Sher Bauman wrote: To Jim especially......I had to pass this along to you Jim.....you have no data in the contact list so I couldn't send it to you personally. The format is off a bit. Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Some people build swimming pools in their back yards. But outdoor pools in Alaska just won't work. Since this particular family lives

on the outskirts of Anchorage , they decided to build a sturdy, colorful playground for their 3 and 4 year old sons, with smooth-stone gravel all around it to avoid knee scrapes and other injuries. They finished building it on Saturday evening, and the following morning, as the mom was about to wake up the boys and have them go out to play in their new play center, this is what she saw from the upstairs window: Make every e-mail and IM count. Join the i'm Initiative from Microsoft.

Guest guest

Mama Sher, Pictures were fantastic. Brought a big smile to me. Only problem where will his sons play.

Steve 60 from WA IPF 2006 Parkinsons 2008

Alzheimers 2008

Reply-To: Breathe-Support To: <breathe-Support >Subject: Intended for AJ especially...and the rest of youDate: Thu, 22 May 2008 08:46:21 -0700

To Jim especially......I had to pass this along to you Jim.....you have no data in the contact list so I couldn't send it to you personally. The format is off a bit.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Some people build swimming pools in their back yards. But outdoor pools in Alaska just won't work. Since this particular family lives on the outskirts of Anchorage , they decided to build a sturdy, colorful playground for their 3 and 4 year old sons, with smooth-stone gravel all around it to avoid knee scrapes and other injuries.

They finished building it on Saturday evening, and the following morning, as the mom was about to wake up the boys and have them go out to play in their new play center, this is what she saw from the upstairs window:

Make every e-mail and IM count. Join the i'm Initiative from Microsoft.

><< image001.jpg >> ><< image002.jpg >> ><< image003.jpg >> ><< image004.jpg >>

Guest guest

Steve! Am I correct in seeing Alzheimer's in your signature???? OMG. When did you receive this dx? I think it was Friday you saw drs, wasn't it? What was told to you?

If this is correct Steve, I'm so sorry. DAMNIT! DAMNIT! DAMNIT! Life just sucks sometimes. How is Vicky taking this in?

Hear me talk! Go get a Starbucks and listen for your angel who will be with you from now on......

Hear me talk!

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Intended for AJ especially...and the rest of youDate: Thu, 22 May 2008 08:46:21 -0700

To Jim especially......I had to pass this along to you Jim.....you have no data in the contact list so I couldn't send it to you personally. The format is off a bit.

Some people build swimming pools in their back yards. But outdoor pools in Alaska just won't work. Since this particular family lives on the outskirts of Anchorage , they decided to build a sturdy, colorful playground for their 3 and 4 year old sons, with smooth-stone gravel all around it to avoid knee scrapes and other injuries.

They finished building it on Saturday evening, and the following morning, as the mom was about to wake up the boys and have them go out to play in their new play center, this is what she saw from the upstairs window:

><< image001.jpg >> ><< image002.jpg >> ><< image003.jpg >> ><< image004.jpg >>

Guest guest

Thanks Jim....in the Database many of us have added our home addy/email/phone #s. Yours isn't there. As I said I was going to mail to you personally.

Aren't those cubs cute?

Re: Intended for AJ especially...and the rest of you

Thanx Sher............It's hard to tell in the photos, but I'm assuming these are cubs, as in quads. Not unheard of but unusual. Talk about pests. Coincidently, there has been other Anchorage wildlife in the news this week. There are a lot of moose living within the city limits, like around 1000. Earlier this week a yearling wandered into someone's yard and died. Even though it was a young one it still weighed 600 pounds. The folks called Fish and Game and were told "your property, your moose". Seems they differentiate between edible and inedible when it comes to moose dying. Basically if they know the cause, hit by a vehicle, etc. they consider it edible, and they will try to find placement for the meat. In a case like this that doesn't apply. I hear they advertised online in an attempt to get rid of the meat. It always makes me laugh......folks living in Alaska and are shocked to see wildlife in their yard. I have friends that live in the outskirts of Phoenix..........she is always complaining that there are snakes and scorpians......well, DUH.

Okay, help me out here........."data in the contact list"?? I know in my mail account there is a contact list, but I'm not sure where that fits here......I am ................

james_wallman

Sher Bauman <bofuswbcable (DOT) net> wrote: