RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Lou/ Caro

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks Sher so much!! Yeah I am short on one end, actually the entire package!! My youngest son says I am not short, just vertically challenged. I just feel like I will feel better about myself if I try and get some weight off and get more exercise. Figured I can use the Total Gym on the days I don't go to rehab. Therapist said I will start off slowly and go from there. I just hope my old body will cooperate. I have my expectations pretty high and that could be my downfall. I tend to do that a lot, but for now, my hopes are up there with the sky as the limit!!CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08Mississippi

Subject: Re: Lou/ CaroTo: Breathe-Support Date: Wednesday, May 14, 2008, 1:08 PM

THANKS SHER....... I LOVE YOU THIS DAY !!!! mlp>> ML....oh I'm so glad you have "a plan" now. At least you can get out of the house when you choose to. I've got my fingers crossed that everything works as it should with no glitches!> Caro... Thanks for the update. I'm really glad to hear so much positive re: your rehab. Wow! You will do 2 hrs...I only do one as does everyone else in my rehab. There is a price for 'Maintenance' here too but it's $70/month. I think that's pretty high when one only comes in to use the equip. (Like a gym). Your $20 sounds better. I'm glad we have a treadmill at home 'cause I can't afford the $70 each month do about the same thing I can do at home. > You are obviously gung-ho for exercise.

Good for you. Be a little careful though...rehab and Total Gym can be a lot.> You're 4'11, hey girl, you're short on one end aren't you. I'm 5'9.> I can really 'hear' your enthusiasm. > > > Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > New Oxygen orders...... ......... ......... ........JOYCE. .> > > Home Med. Oxy. came early this morning. Earl and I and the > respiratory therapist discussed getting out of the house and being able > to go as far as VA Bch (2 hrs. one way) to visit Earl's kids/g/kids and > we all

decided that I stay on the concentrator at home (level 6), then > liq. oxy. #6 to groc. stores, etc, local, then on compressed cylinders > #E and #C for traveling. Thank God they finally listened. Just took > some good communication, they are going to bring me 6 oxy. cylinders. > Also have a large #M compressed oxy. tank in b/room in case power goes > out. I have the liq. oxy. too. no elect. for that. I feel satisfied > now and we will do some testing with their stuff.> > JOYCE: Gosh! I am praying for you so hard. Goodness! You have been > through several gauntlets, we all love you here so much. I am so sorry > you are having so many problems with your skin too. I will just keep > praying.> Love, Lou>