RemedySpot.com

Gwynne......thank you for all your insight

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Gwynne,

What a blessing it was to hear from you. It sounds like your condition was so poor that transplant was literally a new breath of life for you just in time. I am so thankful to God for your journey and your recovery so far. I'm sure you touch so many lives by your spirit of encouragement and hope, and amaze many as they look on and marvel at your improvement.

I think my doctor wants to prolong transplant as long as possible, and believes that I am doing too well for now with my improved cardiac function and what we were able to accomplish with the recent medicaiton additiona dn titration.

I am concerned about the coronary fibrosis, and need to talk further with my cardiologist about that this means. I have no idea if it is similar to pulmonary fibrosis, and represents something progressive, what the ramifications are, any treatment, etc. I just really have never heard of it before.

You've been a precious blessing. Thank you for taking the time to write. God's grace abide with you as you continue on your healing journey. May you find more and more opportunities to celebrate life and all that you're enjoying now.

love, Jean

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.