RemedySpot.com

Re: Gwynne's mom died

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

My prayers are with you and your family Gwynne, rest assurred that your mom is in no more pain and perfect peace.

Love,

Vicky81856

••••••••••••• Original Message •••••••••••••

Gwynne, I am so very sorry for your loss.

Z 64, fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild†PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

No, NSIP was not self-inflicted…I never smoked!

Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah

and Sara

“I’m gonna be iron like a lion in Zion†Bob Marley

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->Gwynne Keyland wrote:

Just wanted to tell everyone the sad news that mymother died last night. She had been battling pneumonia,but seemed to be getting better until taking a sharpdownward turn two nights ago. She nearly didn't makeit through the night, and the next day my dad had ahospital bed and Hospice in to help. It was obvious fromher sats, pulse rate, labored and loud breathing thatdeath was imminent. As difficult as it is for all of us,we know she's in a better place and we're relievedthat this last episode happened in a hurry.It is a blessing that she was at home, and thewhole family including both my kids were surroundingher (although she wasn't responsive at that point). Sheknew about the transplant and got to see me once withoutoxygen after I got back home - another blessing. Shemight well have been waiting for that to happen beforeshe gave up the fight.Another blessing is that since my mom battled Alzheimer'sand Bronchiectasis, and she had been fighting so hard forthe past 6 years, that we didn't have another six years ofwatching her Alzheimer's deteriorate into something muchworse than it currently was. She was so frail and everythingwas a such a struggle for her - she deserves a heavenly rest.I feel a hole in my soul, and I'm particularly exhaustedgiven that I'm still in recuperation mode. Life can surebe a roller coaster. Please pray for my father and for ourwhole family as we thank God for the life of this wonderfulwoman who blessed all of our lives and was so dearly loved.Love to all,Gwynnie 57 Single-lung transplant on 4-3-08 atUTHSC San , TX

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG. Version: 8.0.100 / Virus Database: 269.24.1/1464 - Release Date: 5/24/2008 8:56 AM

Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

Guest guest

Gwynne,

Please accept my condolances on the loss of your mom. I'm so sorry and your entire family will be in my prayers.

Love,

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Gwynne's mom died

Just wanted to tell everyone the sad news that mymother died last night. She had been battling pneumonia,but seemed to be getting better until taking a sharpdownward turn two nights ago. She nearly didn't makeit through the night, and the next day my dad had ahospital bed and Hospice in to help. It was obvious fromher sats, pulse rate, labored and loud breathing thatdeath was imminent. As difficult as it is for all of us,we know she's in a better place and we're relievedthat this last episode happened in a hurry.It is a blessing that she was at home, and thewhole family including both my kids were surroundingher (although she wasn't responsive at that point). Sheknew about the transplant and got to see me once withoutoxygen after I got back home - another blessing. Shemight well have been waiting for that to happen beforeshe gave up the fight.Another blessing is that since my

mom battled Alzheimer'sand Bronchiectasis, and she had been fighting so hard forthe past 6 years, that we didn't have another six years ofwatching her Alzheimer's deteriorate into something muchworse than it currently was. She was so frail and everythingwas a such a struggle for her - she deserves a heavenly rest.I feel a hole in my soul, and I'm particularly exhaustedgiven that I'm still in recuperation mode. Life can surebe a roller coaster. Please pray for my father and for ourwhole family as we thank God for the life of this wonderfulwoman who blessed all of our lives and was so dearly loved.Love to all,Gwynnie 57 Single-lung transplant on 4-3-08 atUTHSC San , TX

Guest guest

Oh Gwynne, I am so sorry to hear about your mom, but know in your heart she is at peace with God now and she is happy. I am so thankful she got to see you with your new lung before she passed. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08Mississippi

Subject: Gwynne's mom diedTo: "BREATHE-SUPPORT Information" <Breathe-Support >Date: Sunday, May 25, 2008, 6:59 PM

Just wanted to tell everyone the sad news that mymother died last night. She had been battling pneumonia,but seemed to be getting better until taking a sharpdownward turn two nights ago. She nearly didn't makeit through the night, and the next day my dad had ahospital bed and Hospice in to help. It was obvious fromher sats, pulse rate, labored and loud breathing thatdeath was imminent. As difficult as it is for all of us,we know she's in a better place and we're relievedthat this last episode happened in a hurry.It is a blessing that she was at home, and thewhole family including both my kids were surroundingher (although she wasn't responsive at that point). Sheknew about the transplant and got to see me once withoutoxygen after I got back home - another blessing. Shemight well have been waiting for that to happen beforeshe gave up the fight.Another blessing is that since my

mom battled Alzheimer'sand Bronchiectasis, and she had been fighting so hard forthe past 6 years, that we didn't have another six years ofwatching her Alzheimer's deteriorate into something muchworse than it currently was. She was so frail and everythingwas a such a struggle for her - she deserves a heavenly rest.I feel a hole in my soul, and I'm particularly exhaustedgiven that I'm still in recuperation mode. Life can surebe a roller coaster. Please pray for my father and for ourwhole family as we thank God for the life of this wonderfulwoman who blessed all of our lives and was so dearly loved.Love to all,Gwynnie 57 Single-lung transplant on 4-3-08 atUTHSC San , TX

Guest guest

Gwynnie....I'm so sad at this news about your mama. I'm glad though that the two of you had a nice journey together and she saw you strong again!

A personal note to your inbox...............

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Gwynne's mom died

Just wanted to tell everyone the sad news that mymother died last night. She had been battling pneumonia,but seemed to be getting better until taking a sharpdownward turn two nights ago. She nearly didn't makeit through the night, and the next day my dad had ahospital bed and Hospice in to help. It was obvious fromher sats, pulse rate, labored and loud breathing thatdeath was imminent. As difficult as it is for all of us,we know she's in a better place and we're relievedthat this last episode happened in a hurry.It is a blessing that she was at home, and thewhole family including both my kids were surroundingher (although she wasn't responsive at that point). Sheknew about the transplant and got to see me once withoutoxygen after I got back home - another blessing. Shemight well have been waiting for that to happen beforeshe gave up the fight.Another blessing is that since my mom battled Alzheimer'sand Bronchiectasis, and she had been fighting so hard forthe past 6 years, that we didn't have another six years ofwatching her Alzheimer's deteriorate into something muchworse than it currently was. She was so frail and everythingwas a such a struggle for her - she deserves a heavenly rest.I feel a hole in my soul, and I'm particularly exhaustedgiven that I'm still in recuperation mode. Life can surebe a roller coaster. Please pray for my father and for ourwhole family as we thank God for the life of this wonderfulwoman who blessed all of our lives and was so dearly loved.Love to all,Gwynnie 57 Single-lung transplant on 4-3-08 atUTHSC San , TX

Guest guest

Hello Gwynne, My Deepest Sympathies in the loss of your Mother. I pray God will give your family comfort. It is so good to hear from you. Take care of you in this stressful time.  Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God. Just wanted to tell everyone the sad news that mymother died last night. She had been battling pneumonia,but seemed to be getting better until taking a sharpdownward turn two nights ago. She nearly didn't makeit through the night, and the next day my dad had ahospital bed and Hospice in to help. It was obvious fromher sats, pulse rate, labored and loud breathing thatdeath was imminent. As difficult as it is for all of us,we know she's in a better place and we're relievedthat this last episode happened in a hurry.It is a blessing that she was at home, and thewhole family including both my kids were surroundingher (although she wasn't responsive at that point). Sheknew about the transplant and got to see me once withoutoxygen after I got back home - another blessing. Shemight well have been waiting for that to happen beforeshe gave up the fight.Another blessing is that since my mom battled Alzheimer'sand Bronchiectasis, and she had been fighting so hard forthe past 6 years, that we didn't have another six years ofwatching her Alzheimer's deteriorate into something muchworse than it currently was. She was so frail and everythingwas a such a struggle for her - she deserves a heavenly rest.I feel a hole in my soul, and I'm particularly exhaustedgiven that I'm still in recuperation mode. Life can surebe a roller coaster. Please pray for my father and for ourwhole family as we thank God for the life of this wonderfulwoman who blessed all of our lives and was so dearly loved.Love to all,Gwynnie 57 Single-lung transplant on 4-3-08 atUTHSC San , TX

Guest guest

Hi Gwynne, My Deepest Sympathies in the loss of your Mother.

Take Care & Hugs

Irene

PF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07

Crohn's Disease 03/95

---- Original Message ----

To: Breathe-Support

Sent: Sun, 25 May 2008 8:21 pm

Subject: Re: Gwynne's mom died

Hello Gwynne, My Deepest Sympathies in the loss of your Mother. I pray God will give your family comfort.

It is so good to hear from you. Take care of you in this stressful time.

Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida

Happy moments, praise God.

Difficult moments, seek God.

Quiet moments, worship God.

Painful moments, trust God.

Every moment, thank God.

Just wanted to tell everyone the sad news that my

mother died last night. She had been battling pneumonia,

but seemed to be getting better until taking a sharp

downward turn two nights ago. She nearly didn't make

it through the night, and the next day my dad had a

hospital bed and Hospice in to help. It was obvious from

her sats, pulse rate, labored and loud breathing that

death was imminent. As difficult as it is for all of us,

we know she's in a better place and we're relieved

that this last episode happened in a hurry.

It is a blessing that she was at home, and the

whole family including both my kids were surrounding

her (although she wasn't responsive at that point). She

knew about the transplant and got to see me once without

oxygen after I got back home - another blessing. She

might well have been waiting for that to happen before

she gave up the fight.

Another blessing is that since my mom battled Alzheimer's

and Bronchiectasis, and she had been fighting so hard for

the past 6 years, that we didn't have another six years of

watching her Alzheimer's deteriorate into something much

worse than it currently was. She was so frail and everything

was a such a struggle for her - she deserves a heavenly rest.

I feel a hole in my soul, and I'm particularly exhausted

given that I'm still in recuperation mode. Life can sure

be a roller coaster. Please pray for my father and for our

whole family as we thank God for the life of this wonderful

woman who blessed all of our lives and was so dearly loved.

Love to all,

Gwynnie 57 Single-lung transplant on 4-3-08 at

UTHSC San , TX

Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective.

Guest guest

Z fibriotic NSIP/05

Z 64,

fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild”

PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

No, NSIP was not

self-inflicted…I never smoked!

Potter,

reader,carousel lover and MomMom to

Darah

and Sara

“I’m gonna be

iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

Gwynne Keyland wrote:

Just wanted to tell everyone the sad news that my

mother died last night. She had been battling pneumonia,

but seemed to be getting better until taking a sharp

downward turn two nights ago. She nearly didn't make

it through the night, and the next day my dad had a

hospital bed and Hospice in to help. It was obvious from

her sats, pulse rate, labored and loud breathing that

death was imminent. As difficult as it is for all of us,

we know she's in a better place and we're relieved

that this last episode happened in a hurry.

It is a blessing that she was at home, and the

whole family including both my kids were surrounding

her (although she wasn't responsive at that point). She

knew about the transplant and got to see me once without

oxygen after I got back home - another blessing. She

might well have been waiting for that to happen before

she gave up the fight.

Another blessing is that since my mom battled Alzheimer's

and Bronchiectasis, and she had been fighting so hard for

the past 6 years, that we didn't have another six years of

watching her Alzheimer's deteriorate into something much

worse than it currently was. She was so frail and everything

was a such a struggle for her - she deserves a heavenly rest.

I feel a hole in my soul, and I'm particularly exhausted

given that I'm still in recuperation mode. Life can sure

be a roller coaster. Please pray for my father and for our

whole family as we thank God for the life of this wonderful

woman who blessed all of our lives and was so dearly loved.

Love to all,

Gwynnie 57 Single-lung transplant on 4-3-08 at

UTHSC San , TX

Checked by AVG. Version: 8.0.100 / Virus Database: 269.24.1/1464 - Release Date: 5/24/2008 8:56 AM

Guest guest

Oh, Gwynne,

I am so very sorry. Life really is a roller coaster. We never get too old to need our mom. You will always miss her. She is a part of you and you of her. She certainly did a marvelous job raising you. You are one special, wonderful woman. Please know that I will be holding you close to my heart in the coming days.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>> Just wanted to tell everyone the sad news that my> mother died last night. She had been battling pneumonia,> but seemed to be getting better until taking a sharp> downward turn two nights ago. She nearly didn't make> it through the night, and the next day my dad had a> hospital bed and Hospice in to help. It was obvious from> her sats, pulse rate, labored and loud breathing that> death was imminent. As difficult as it is for all of us,> we know she's in a better place and we're relieved> that this last episode happened in a hurry.> > It is a blessing that she was at home, and the> whole family including both my kids were surrounding> her (although she wasn't responsive at that point). She> knew about the transplant and got to see me once without> oxygen after I got back home - another blessing. She> might well have been waiting for that to happen before> she gave up the fight.> > Another blessing is that since my mom battled Alzheimer's> and Bronchiectasis, and she had been fighting so hard for> the past 6 years, that we didn't have another six years of> watching her Alzheimer's deteriorate into something much> worse than it currently was. She was so frail and everything> was a such a struggle for her - she deserves a heavenly rest.> I feel a hole in my soul, and I'm particularly exhausted> given that I'm still in recuperation mode. Life can sure> be a roller coaster. Please pray for my father and for our> whole family as we thank God for the life of this wonderful> woman who blessed all of our lives and was so dearly loved.> > Love to all,> Gwynnie 57 Single-lung transplant on 4-3-08 at> UTHSC San , TX>

Guest guest

Gwynne, So many well wishes from so many of your dearest friends. I want you to know that when I lost my mom, I was pretty young, it was one of the hardest things I've ever been through for a very long time. I think pf with Don has been hard but nothing can replace a mother. I've been with Don longer than I was ever with my mom, but I still miss her. When I see my daughters in law with their mothers, I ache with sadness. You have my love and my condolences. Alzheimers is another trecherous disease. She certainly is in a better place. Prayers are with you. K IllinoisGwynne Keyland wrote: Just wanted to tell everyone the sad news that mymother died last night. She had been battling pneumonia,but seemed to be getting better until taking a sharpdownward turn two nights ago. She nearly didn't makeit through the night, and the next day my dad had ahospital bed and Hospice in to help. It was obvious fromher sats, pulse rate, labored and loud breathing thatdeath was imminent. As difficult as it is for all of us,we know she's in a better place and we're relievedthat this last episode happened in a hurry.It is a blessing that she was at home, and thewhole family including both my kids were surroundingher (although she wasn't responsive at that point). Sheknew about the transplant and got to see me

once withoutoxygen after I got back home - another blessing. Shemight well have been waiting for that to happen beforeshe gave up the fight.Another blessing is that since my mom battled Alzheimer'sand Bronchiectasis, and she had been fighting so hard forthe past 6 years, that we didn't have another six years ofwatching her Alzheimer's deteriorate into something muchworse than it currently was. She was so frail and everythingwas a such a struggle for her - she deserves a heavenly rest.I feel a hole in my soul, and I'm particularly exhaustedgiven that I'm still in recuperation mode. Life can surebe a roller coaster. Please pray for my father and for ourwhole family as we thank God for the life of this wonderfulwoman who blessed all of our lives and was so dearly loved.Love to all,Gwynnie 57 Single-lung transplant on 4-3-08 atUTHSC San , TX K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

Prayers to you and your family for this sad occassion.

Steve 60 from WA IPF 2006 Parkinsons 2008

Alzheimers 2008

Reply-To: Breathe-Support To: BREATHE-SUPPORT Information <Breathe-Support >Subject: Gwynne's mom diedDate: Sun, 25 May 2008 18:59:28 -0500

Guest guest

Gwwyenne,

My sincere and heartfelt condolences to you and your family on the

this terrible loss you have suffered ,may God give the courage and

fortitude in this difficult hour.As you rightly said it is good that

her suffering with Alzheimers did not get extended and she died

knowing that you transplant had suceeded. God has timed her

departuture well .All said and done it is sad to have to bear the

loss of aloved one . I will pray for you and your family.

Geeta

- In Breathe-Support , Gwynne Keyland

wrote:

>

> Just wanted to tell everyone the sad news that my

> mother died last night. She had been battling pneumonia,

> but seemed to be getting better until taking a sharp

> downward turn two nights ago. She nearly didn't make

> it through the night, and the next day my dad had a

> hospital bed and Hospice in to help. It was obvious from

> her sats, pulse rate, labored and loud breathing that

> death was imminent. As difficult as it is for all of us,

> we know she's in a better place and we're relieved

> that this last episode happened in a hurry.

>

> It is a blessing that she was at home, and the

> whole family including both my kids were surrounding

> her (although she wasn't responsive at that point). She

> knew about the transplant and got to see me once without

> oxygen after I got back home - another blessing. She

> might well have been waiting for that to happen before

> she gave up the fight.

>

> Another blessing is that since my mom battled Alzheimer's

> and Bronchiectasis, and she had been fighting so hard for

> the past 6 years, that we didn't have another six years of

> watching her Alzheimer's deteriorate into something much

> worse than it currently was. She was so frail and everything

> was a such a struggle for her - she deserves a heavenly rest.

> I feel a hole in my soul, and I'm particularly exhausted

> given that I'm still in recuperation mode. Life can sure

> be a roller coaster. Please pray for my father and for our

> whole family as we thank God for the life of this wonderful

> woman who blessed all of our lives and was so dearly loved.

>

> Love to all,

> Gwynnie 57 Single-lung transplant on 4-3-08 at

> UTHSC San , TX

>

Guest guest

gwynne,

my condolences to you, your father and family.

may uip 0606

glasgow, scotland

>

>

> she gave up the fight.

>

>

> Love to all,

> UTHSC San , TX

>

Guest guest

Gwynne

I add my condolences for the death of your mother. I've had that experience, and it is a difficult thing to accept. What I have learned, though, is that she has lived on in my mind and my heart and, I believe, in the minds and hearts of my siblings as well.

Jack

IPF 06/05 UIP 05/08

gwynne,my condolences to you, your father and family.may uip 0606glasgow, scotland>> Just wanted to tell everyone the sad news that my> mother died last night. She had been battling pneumonia,> but seemed to be getting better until taking a sharp> downward turn two nights ago. She nearly didn't make> it through the night, and the next day my dad had a> hospital bed and Hospice in to help. It was obvious from> her sats, pulse rate, labored and loud breathing that> death was imminent. As difficult as it is for all of us,> we know she's in a better place and we're relieved> that this last episode happened in a hurry.>

> It is a blessing that she was at home, and the> whole family including both my kids were surrounding> her (although she wasn't responsive at that point). She> knew about the transplant and got to see me once without> oxygen after I got back home - another blessing. She> might well have been waiting for that to happen before> she gave up the fight.> > Another blessing is that since my mom battled Alzheimer's> and Bronchiectasis, and she had been fighting so hard for> the past 6 years, that we didn't have another six years of> watching her Alzheimer's deteriorate into something much> worse than it currently was. She was so frail and everything> was a such a struggle for her - she deserves a heavenly rest.> I feel a hole in my soul, and I'm particularly exhausted> given that I'm still in recuperation mode. Life can sure> be a roller

coaster. Please pray for my father and for our> whole family as we thank God for the life of this wonderful> woman who blessed all of our lives and was so dearly loved.> > Love to all,> Gwynnie 57 Single-lung transplant on 4-3-08 at> UTHSC San , TX>

Guest guest

Vicky....how is everything going with you now, are you doing better? I watch for those pink posts. Have the previous ideas left you by now?

Please let me know.

Love ya.

Re: Gwynne's mom died

My prayers are with you and your family Gwynne, rest assurred that your mom is in no more pain and perfect peace.

Love,

Vicky81856

••••••••••••• Original Message •••••••••••••

Z 64, fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild†PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

No, NSIP was not self-inflicted…I never smoked!

Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah

and Sara

“I’m gonna be iron like a lion in Zion†Bob Marley

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->Gwynne Keyland wrote:

Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

Guest guest

>

>

>

>

>

>

> she gave up the fight.

>

>

> Love to all,

> UTHSC San , TX

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

__

> Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news &

entertainment ? with a Canadian perspective.

>

Guest guest

>

>

>

>

>

>

> she gave up the fight.

>

>

> Love to all,

> UTHSC San , TX

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

__

> Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news &

entertainment ? with a Canadian perspective.

>