RemedySpot.com

Re: Signs to Post ZENA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Zena, Yes that is very true. O2 is actually an accelerator so it feeds fires, it is not flammable itself. Reason why it would burn more intensely.

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14

Re: Signs to Post "Oxygen in Use""

When you are on O2 therapy while you are inhaling more O2, you aren't using all that goes into your lungs so you are exhaling more more O2. As you are exhaling it, it permeates your clothes so that you have a higher saturation of O2 in your clothes than if you weren't on O2. Firen NEEDS O2 to burn and indeed burns more fiercly the more O2 there is around. This is why we need to be careful around sparks.

I wouldn't want anyone to be paranoid about the problem being with the tanks themselves. The tanks are quite safe so long as they aren't too hot, and I'm talking about the sort of heat that comes from an open fire, not from leaving your jet pack next to a radiator for a short time.

Love Ze xxx > To All , Found this site that has a sign that never needs replaced for "Oxygen in Use" it is a safety sign. Hope it is usefull !!!> > > http://www.stopsign sllc.com/> > > God Bless !!> dragonflymcs>

Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ AR +18> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG. Version: 8.0.100 / Virus Database: 269.24.0/1462 - Release Date: 5/23/2008 7:20 AM > > > > K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14>

Guest guest

Hummmm interesting. K Illinoisdragonflymcs wrote: Zena, Yes that is very true. O2 is actually an accelerator so it feeds fires, it is not flammable itself. Reason why it would burn more intensely. God Bless !! dragonflymcs Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14 Re: Signs to Post "Oxygen in Use"" When you are on O2 therapy while you are inhaling more O2, you aren't using all that goes into your lungs so you are exhaling more more O2. As you are exhaling it, it permeates your clothes so that you have a higher saturation of O2 in your clothes than if you weren't on O2. Firen NEEDS O2 to burn and indeed burns more fiercly the more O2 there is around. This is why we need to be careful around sparks. I wouldn't want anyone to be paranoid about the problem

being with the tanks themselves. The tanks are quite safe so long as they aren't too hot, and I'm talking about the sort of heat that comes from an open fire, not from leaving your jet pack next to a radiator for a short time. Love Ze xxx > To All , Found this site that has a sign that never needs replaced for "Oxygen in

Use" it is a safety sign. Hope it is usefull !!!> > > http://www.stopsign sllc.com/> > > God Bless !!> dragonflymcs> Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ AR +18> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG. Version: 8.0.100 / Virus Database: 269.24.0/1462 - Release Date: 5/23/2008 7:20 AM > > > > K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

Accelerator!!! That was the word I was racking my brain cell for while posting that! Oh well, OD probably

Love Ze xx > > To All , Found this site that has a sign that never needs replaced for "Oxygen in Use" it is a safety sign. Hope it is usefull !!!> > > > > > http://www.stopsign sllc.com/> > > > > > God Bless !!> > dragonflymcs> > Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ AR +18> > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > No virus found in this incoming message.. Checked by AVG. Version: 8.0.100 / Virus Database: 269.24.0/1462 - Release Date: 5/23/2008 7:20 AM > > > > > > > > K> > Central Il> > Hubby ipf- 2006> > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> > 14> >>

Guest guest

In school we used to learn about O2 and say that it is ' supporter

of combustion'.

Geeta

-- In Breathe-Support , " Zena " wrote:

>

>

> Accelerator!!! That was the word I was racking my brain cell for

while

> posting that! Oh well, OD probably [:D]

>

> Love Ze xx

>

> > > To All , Found this site that has a sign that never needs

replaced

> for " Oxygen in Use " it is a safety sign. Hope it is usefull !!!

> > >

> > >

> > > http://www.stopsign sllc.com/

> > >

> > >

> > > God Bless !!

> > > dragonflymcs

> > > Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ AR +18

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > No virus found in this incoming message.. Checked by AVG.

Version:

> 8.0.100 / Virus Database: 269.24.0/1462 - Release Date: 5/23/2008

7:20

> AM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > K

> > > Central Il

> > > Hubby ipf- 2006

> > > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

> > > 14