RemedySpot.com

Re: Sleep Apnea Irene

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Irene, had one done about 2 years ago in a VA center. He had to stay the night. They connected electrodes

to his head. I believe it is part with the machine that gives you oxygen, I forgot what it is called, Cpac or something and part without. In your case I am not sure if it is different. Then I picked hime up around 6:00 am. When the study was completed. Nothing painful.

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14

Sleep Apnea Study????

Hi All,Some questions I have about Sleep Apnea Study...I will have to do it in the near future. Also I learned my pharynx is too narrow.What is Sleep Apnea study and does it hurt? Has anyone here on the group has done it?How does it feel?Does it require an over night in hospital?ThanksIrenePF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07Crohn's Disease 03/95

Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective.

Guest guest

Thanks Mayleen...It's the same thing...the overnight stay at the hospital I hate...26 days at the hospital was

enough for me....I know they won't be the last ones...

Irene

PF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07

Crohn's Disease 03/95

---- Original Message ----

To: Breathe-Support

Sent: Sun, 25 May 2008 10:15 pm

Subject: Re: Sleep Apnea Irene

Irene, had one done about 2 years ago in a VA center. He had to stay the night. They connected electrodes

to his head. I believe it is part with the machine that gives you oxygen, I forgot what it is called, Cpac or something and part without. In your case I am not sure if it is different. Then I picked hime up around 6:00 am. When the study was completed. Nothing painful.

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

Sleep Apnea Study????

Hi All,

Some questions I have about Sleep Apnea Study...I will have to do it in the near future. Also I learned my pharynx is too narrow.

What is Sleep Apnea study and does it hurt?

Has anyone here on the group has done it?

How does it feel?

Does it require an over night in hospital?

Thanks

Irene

Crohn's Disease 03/95

Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective.

Guest guest

Irene, Sorry !!!

Copy and paste the entire Link to your browser I cannot link it. Very Nice !! Give you Strength Help to Understand !!!

http://redeemedchild.multiply.com/journal/item/104 /Whatever_your_cross_whatever_your_pain

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

Sleep Apnea Study????

Hi All,Some questions I have about Sleep Apnea Study...I will have to do it in the near future. Also I learned my pharynx is too narrow.What is Sleep Apnea study and does it hurt? Has anyone here on the group has done it?How does it feel?Does it require an over night in hospital?ThanksIrenePF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07Crohn's Disease 03/95

Guest guest

Thanks Mayleen

Irene

---- Original Message ----

To: Breathe-Support

Sent: Sun, 25 May 2008 10:40 pm

Subject: Re: Sleep Apnea Irene

Irene, Sorry !!!

Copy and paste the entire Link to your browser I cannot link it. Very Nice !! Give you Strength Help to Understand !!!

http://redeemedchild.multiply.com/journal/item/104 /Whatever_your_cross_whatever_your_pain

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

Sleep Apnea Study????

Hi All,

Some questions I have about Sleep Apnea Study...I will have to do it in the near future. Also I learned my pharynx is too narrow.

What is Sleep Apnea study and does it hurt?

Has anyone here on the group has done it?

How does it feel?

Does it require an over night in hospital?

Thanks

Irene

Crohn's Disease 03/95