RemedySpot.com

Update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Tammi, I'm also in TX up near Dallas but in small town Palmer.

My name is Melody. Nice to meet you!

bluesmokey72 wrote:

> Hi, all. Been out a while and my gosh so many posts lately. I see

> lots of new people (HELLO from south Texas) and I see a couple of

> people thinking of leaving. I've been really ill. Caught a nasty

> cold combined with football season and then kids sick, hubby sick and

> the rest of life and things are just crazy. I'll be heading out to

> CA soon and then to Vegas for a couple of days. Sister is getting

> married and so I and the kids are going. Not the hubby he HATES to

> fly. He isn't afraid of it just doesn't like it.

>

> Been seeing most of you are flaring bad right now and some are ill

> like me. It must be the season for it. Even my hubby and daughter

> who don't have FM like my son and I have been struggling lately.

> Hubby with a cold and then the stomache flu twice and daughter with a

> cold and her kneecap dislocated again. (It's common for her when she

> doesn't strengthen her leg muscles.)

>

> I've got to get soon. My kids are in a parade today. JROTC. Nic is

> on the armed drill and Maggie may be with the sabers or just as part

> of the group. They both really enjoy it. Last week it was

> homecoming and they were with the band. Nic drums and Maggie the

> tenor sax. Busy, I hope it slows soon so I can actually try to feel

> better.

>

> Well, I hope you all have a better day. I will keep you in my

> thoughts and prayers.

>

> Tammi

>

Hope you are feeling better soon Becca. I will be thinking of you.

Love

Debra V.

Lyn Regan wrote:

just wanted to let everyone know that i will be away for awhile. i

seem to be stuck in a nasty flare and cant deal with everything right now. love

yall. lyn

---------------------------------

Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make Yahoo! your homepage.

Hang in there Lyn, I've been there too.

~~~~~

_____

[mailto:Fibromyalgia_Support_Group ] On Behalf Of Lyn Regan

Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2007 10:26 AM

To: Fibromyalgia_Support_Group

Subject: update

just wanted to let everyone know that i will be away for awhile. i seem to

be stuck in a nasty flare and cant deal with everything right now. love

yall. lyn

• 5 months later...
Guest guest

Hi All,

I just wanted you all to know that I am getting a little stronger every day. I have stopped bleeding from my chest catheter (which worried me to death). Flolan seems to be working, thank God.

I mentioned to you all about the rash, think I called them lesions. They look like splotches of little blisters and they are bright red. Well, I have about a million now. My back is covered. Some larger than a quarter. I look like I have the black plague!!!! The pulmo looked at them when I was there a week ago....said it looked like Eczema. His secretary made me an appt. with a dermatologist but not until June 5. Well, I have so many new splotches since then. Last night I e-mailed the doc to tell him that I had read online that Eczema rash was a side effect of Flolan (if he knew this last week, he didn't say it) so.....this morning he e-mailed back to say he is sending out a steroid cream and that he is calling to see if he can get my appt with the derm moved up. My big worry is that the spots are beginning to come up underneath the sterile bandage. I can only change is once a week so how am I to treat the spots under there with a topical cream???

The splotches are spreading onto my arms and legs now ..... and my head even itches. I just look more and more beautiful every day. My face is continually red from the flushing. I look so healthy...ha! ha! People keep telling me how good I am looking. No need for a blusher for me. Lipstick either....I have nice purple lips!

Well, the saga continues and so do I. I continue to thank God for every day. He has pulled me out of the valley of death so many times. I am just thankful for every day.

And, I thank God for all of you.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16

Guest guest

Joyce,

I'm so happy that the Flolan continues to work...what a blessing! You're still here with us!! And thank God the bleeding has stopped, it was worrying me too. Now the eczema, UGH!! You're right to be concerned about what's going on under that sterile dressing. Maybe the derm can get you in faster, maybe this week. I'll be praying!

The upside is you are still here and still kickin. I thank God for you every day!!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Update

Hi All,

I just wanted you all to know that I am getting a little stronger every day. I have stopped bleeding from my chest catheter (which worried me to death). Flolan seems to be working, thank God.

I mentioned to you all about the rash, think I called them lesions. They look like splotches of little blisters and they are bright red. Well, I have about a million now. My back is covered. Some larger than a quarter. I look like I have the black plague!!!! The pulmo looked at them when I was there a week ago....said it looked like Eczema. His secretary made me an appt. with a dermatologist but not until June 5. Well, I have so many new splotches since then. Last night I e-mailed the doc to tell him that I had read online that Eczema rash was a side effect of Flolan (if he knew this last week, he didn't say it) so.....this morning he e-mailed back to say he is sending out a steroid cream and that he is calling to see if he can get my appt with the derm moved up. My big worry is that the spots are beginning to come up underneath the sterile

bandage. I can only change is once a week so how am I to treat the spots under there with a topical cream???

The splotches are spreading onto my arms and legs now ..... and my head even itches. I just look more and more beautiful every day. My face is continually red from the flushing. I look so healthy...ha! ha! People keep telling me how good I am looking. No need for a blusher for me. Lipstick either....I have nice purple lips!

Well, the saga continues and so do I. I continue to thank God for every day. He has pulled me out of the valley of death so many times. I am just thankful for every day.

And, I thank God for all of you.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16