RemedySpot.com

Mama-Sher & Peggy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Good Afternoon!

Mama-Sher,

What is Digital Clubbing? I know what clubbing is (when the end of the fingers or toes look like teaspoons) but I have never heard of this term, digital clubbing.

??????

Jane UIP?IPF 12/1998

Guest guest

Hi Jane, I think she was trying to say digit, as in finger tips. I honestly can not take anymore from her. makes me crazy. The state of Fl. would never let anyone inhabit her living conditions. had to completely take everything out of his sisters house due to mold. Hazmat would not let Gail have any of her pictures, anything paper or material. THEY went in, in suits and masks and removed everything in the house. Then ran filters for about a week then went over and tore ALL the walls cabinets everything OUT. She got a bran new house. So I know what happens when you have mold and the state becomes aware of it.. So there, I guess that is enough of that... lol   Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God. Good Afternoon!Mama-Sher,What is Digital Clubbing?  I know what clubbing is (when the end of the fingers or toes look like teaspoons) but I have never heard of this term, digital clubbing.??????Jane UIP?IPF 12/1998

Guest guest

Hi Peggy!

I certainly wasn't thinking very well today when I encountered the word "Digital" My mind immediately goes to the latest technological stuff that we buy. I read and re-read all of those postings. I have a choriopractor that has the same type of immunologic problems. She goes to a natureropath. She doesn't have IPF nor is she on O2. When the chiro office moved to another building, they had redone, my chiro couldn't even work in that office for several months so I changed to another chiro in that group. The new office did not bother me at all. What are you doing for the holiday weekend? Eddie is going to cook some steaks on the grill. Y'all take care now in Florida! It's rather hot here in Dalton!

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

> > > Good Afternoon!> > Mama-Sher,> > What is Digital Clubbing? I know what clubbing is (when the end of > the fingers or toes look like teaspoons) but I have never heard of > this term, digital clubbing.> > ??????> > Jane UIP?IPF 12/1998>

Guest guest

No, Mama-Sher, I am lucky that I don't have clubbing. I have seen some

other pictures of clubbing. Everytime I see Dr. , he looks at my

fingers and says I don't have clubbing. I have seen a real good picture

of finger tips that look like the end of a spoon.

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

>

> Jane....you may already have an answer about clubbing....there are

pictures on the photos....take a look.

> Yes, digital (finger) clubbing is where the fingernails become

'rounded' and the nail begins to point downward....I think my nails look

more like talons then nails.

> Do you have clubbing?

> Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.

> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

>

> Mama-Sher & Peggy

>

>

>

> Good Afternoon!

>

> Mama-Sher,

>

> What is Digital Clubbing? I know what clubbing is (when the end of the

fingers or toes look like teaspoons) but I have never heard of this

term, digital clubbing.

>

> ??????

>

> Jane UIP?IPF 12/1998

>

Guest guest

Make it two, Jane............

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Mama-Sher & Peggy

Jane,

Steaks on the grill......yummers! Can I come? I will take mine med. well, thank you.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16

> >> >> > Good Afternoon!> >> > Mama-Sher,> >> > What is Digital Clubbing? I know what clubbing is (when the end of> > the fingers or toes look like teaspoons) but I have never heard of> > this term, digital clubbing.> >> > ??????> >> > Jane UIP?IPF 12/1998> >>

Guest guest

Med. rare for me. AND i love to chew the bone..LOL Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God. Make it two, Jane............ Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!  Re: Mama-Sher & PeggyJane,Steaks on the grill......yummers!  Can I come?  I will take mine med. well, thank you.   Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997    Bronchiectasis 2004    Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc)  Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you.  Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands.  Isaiah 49: 15-16> >> >> > Good Afternoon!> >> > Mama-Sher,> >> > What is Digital Clubbing? I know what clubbing is (when the end of> > the fingers or toes look like teaspoons) but I have never heard of> > this term, digital clubbing.> >> > ??????> >> > Jane UIP?IPF 12/1998> >>

Guest guest

Hi Jane, surprised us today and brought a seafood feast. Shrimp steamed, boiled. Snow crab, cat fish, grouper.I made hush puppies. Oh I don't think I need to eat again until Monday. We'll have the leftovers after church tomorrow. How were your steaks? Have a Blessed Sunday. Hugs to Eddie and .  AND a BIG OL' HUG for you.. Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God. Hi Peggy!I certainly wasn't thinking very well today when I encountered the word "Digital"  My mind immediately goes to the latest technological stuff that we buy.  I read and re-read all of those postings.  I have a choriopractor that has the same type of immunologic problems.  She goes to a natureropath. She doesn't have IPF nor is she on O2.  When the chiro office moved to another building, they had redone, my chiro couldn't even work in that office for several months so I changed to another chiro in that group. The new office did not bother me at all.  What are you doing for the holiday weekend?  Eddie is going to cook some steaks on the grill. Y'all take care now in Florida!  It's rather hot here in Dalton!Toodles!Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl> > > Good Afternoon!> > Mama-Sher,> > What is Digital Clubbing? I know what clubbing is (when the end of > the fingers or toes look like teaspoons) but I have never heard of > this term, digital clubbing.> > ??????> > Jane UIP?IPF 12/1998>