RemedySpot.com

RE: Welcome Alana!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

As one day progresses to another and although we know what our future is, we don't know how long that future is. You will find this easier to live with and with family, this support group and even I go to professional mental health counselling. I have been dx with Ipf for 2 years and have more good days than bad. My bad days come when young people find themselves joining this board. You will find people like Bruce, Mama-Sher, Joyce, Beth and others too numerous to list that are truly compassionate and will help you here.

Steve 60 from WA IPF 2006 Parkinsons 2008

Alzheimers 2008

Reply-To: Breathe-Support To: Breathe-Support Subject: Re: Thank you!Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 23:13:37 -0000

I just wish I would quit crying.>> Alana... You'll go through all sorts of feelings. Shock, denial, anger, grief, acceptance, then up and down through them all again. I think grief is one of the harder ones. We grieve for our family, kids, friends, pets and finally ourselves. That's a lot of grieving! We all did/do.> Check on the home page or files, I think you'll find as much on PF here as anywhere. There just isn't much knowledge. Go on the internet and Google.> I'm anxious too for your appt. Let us know!> > Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > Thank you!> > > I appreciate you all making me feel so welcome and helping me with > questions. > I did go to the library today and in all of the Hall County Library > System, there are no books on PF. What's up with that? Can anyone > recommend any PF books to me?> Also, just in His great & mysterious plan, my pastor's sermon was on > grieving. WOW! I was surrounded by my friends & there were quite a > few tears dripping out everywhere.> I know one thing, I can't wait until 1:00 on Friday, to meet with > Dr. .> > Alana>

Guest guest

A-men brother! k IllinoisSTEPHEN R WILSON wrote: As one day progresses to another and although we know what our future is, we don't know how long that future is. You will find this easier to live with and with family, this support group and even I go to professional mental health counselling. I have been dx with Ipf for 2 years and have more good days than bad. My bad days come when young people find themselves joining this board. You will find people

like Bruce, Mama-Sher, Joyce, Beth and others too numerous to list that are truly compassionate and will help you here. Steve 60 from WA IPF 2006 Parkinsons 2008 Alzheimers 2008 From: "Alana" <alanamunday>Reply-To: Breathe-Support To: Breathe-Support Subject: Re: Thank you!Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 23:13:37 -0000 I just wish I would quit crying.>> Alana... You'll go through all sorts of feelings. Shock, denial,

anger, grief, acceptance, then up and down through them all again. I think grief is one of the harder ones. We grieve for our family, kids, friends, pets and finally ourselves. That's a lot of grieving! We all did/do.> Check on the home page or files, I think you'll find as much on PF here as anywhere. There just isn't much knowledge. Go on the internet and Google.> I'm anxious too for your appt. Let us know!> > Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > Thank you!> > > I appreciate you all making me feel so welcome and helping me with > questions. > I did go to the library today

and in all of the Hall County Library > System, there are no books on PF. What's up with that? Can anyone > recommend any PF books to me?> Also, just in His great & mysterious plan, my pastor's sermon was on > grieving. WOW! I was surrounded by my friends & there were quite a > few tears dripping out everywhere.> I know one thing, I can't wait until 1:00 on Friday, to meet with > Dr. .> > Alana> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14