RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Gita

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Gita, I am so happy if it brought you comfort, or a smile, any good feeling !! Here is one to help carry you !!

http://redeemedchild.multiply.com/journal/item/104/Whatever_your_cross_whatever_your_pain

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14

< Click on me !!

Gwynne's mom died> > > Just wanted to tell everyone the sad news that my> mother died last night. She had been battling pneumonia,> but seemed to be getting better until taking a sharp> downward turn two nights ago. She nearly didn't make> it through the night, and the next day my dad had a> hospital bed and Hospice

in to help. It was obvious from> her sats, pulse rate, labored and loud breathing that> death was imminent. As difficult as it is for all of us,> we know she's in a better place and we're relieved> that this last episode happened in a hurry.> > It is a blessing that she was at home, and the> whole family including both my kids were surrounding> her (although she wasn't responsive at that point). She> knew about the transplant and got to see me once without> oxygen after I got back home - another blessing. She> might well have been waiting for that to happen before> she gave up the fight.> > Another blessing is that since my mom battled Alzheimer's> and Bronchiectasis, and she had been fighting so hard for> the past 6 years, that we didn't have another six years of> watching her Alzheimer's deteriorate into something much> worse

than it currently was. She was so frail and everything> was a such a struggle for her - she deserves a heavenly rest.> I feel a hole in my soul, and I'm particularly exhausted> given that I'm still in recuperation mode. Life can sure> be a roller coaster. Please pray for my father and for our> whole family as we thank God for the life of this wonderful> woman who blessed all of our lives and was so dearly loved.> > Love to all,> Gwynnie 57 Single-lung transplant on 4-3-08 at> UTHSC San , TX>