RemedySpot.com

Re: Re ChRISTINE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

, may I ask what kind of mattress you have ? I have pain and burning in my legs at night but only on certain bed. If I change it diminishes a lot. Also happened to me with some pants. What are your PJ made of ?

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14

< Click on me !!

Re: question

Hi , It can be, yes. You say you're not on O2, but you might find you need some at night. Do you have an oxymeter to check your sats in the morning? How is your quality of sleep of a night?But it also might be because of an unrelated virus. I'd get it checked outLove Ze xx>> I was wondering lately the last few weeks, I have noticed I am more > sleepy than usual. when i get up to try and shake the sleepiness, i get > dizzy. no meds just inhalers, no over excertion,no o2, my appitite is > okay although i am eating less of whats on my plate which is good i > hope!> is this part of

the deal? > Thanks PF 12/07,COPD 01/04>

E-mail for the greater good. Join the i¢m Initiative from Microsoft.

Guest guest

LOL are u serious? I only wear 100% cotton always have, and same bed last 5 years. the aches i have are from my hip to my knees both legs, almost as though its the long part of the bones not the joints.With Warm Regards, Ali Klisser"Be who you are, & say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, & those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Suess ~To: Breathe-Support From: dragonflymcs@...Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 13:10:49 -0700Subject: Re: Re ChRISTINE, may I ask what kind of mattress you have ? I have pain and burning in my legs at night but only on certain bed. If I change it diminishes a lot. Also happened to me with some pants. What are your PJ made of ? God Bless !!dragonflymcsMayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14 < Click on me !! Re: questionHi , It can be, yes. You say you're not on O2, but you might find you need some at night. Do you have an oxymeter to check your sats in the morning? How is your quality of sleep of a night?But it also might be because of an unrelated virus. I'd get it checked outLove Ze xx>> I was wondering lately the last few weeks, I have noticed I am more > sleepy than usual. when i get up to try and shake the sleepiness, i get > dizzy. no meds just inhalers, no over excertion,no o2, my appitite is > okay although i am eating less of whats on my plate which is good i > hope!> is this part of the deal? > Thanks PF 12/07,COPD 01/04>E-mail for the greater good. Join the iʼm Initiative from Microsoft. Make every e-mail and IM count. Join the i’m Initiative from Microsoft.

Guest guest

Cristine, yes I know it sounds wierd, but not so. Sometimes like me I had a reaction to my mattress and my legs would hurt and burn

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

< Click on me !!

Hi , It can be, yes. You say you're not on O2, but you might find you need some at night. Do you have an oxymeter to check your sats in the morning? How is your quality of sleep of a night?But it also might be because of an unrelated virus. I'd get it checked outLove Ze xx>> I was wondering lately the last few weeks, I have noticed I am more > sleepy than usual. when i get up to try and shake the sleepiness, i get > dizzy. no meds just inhalers, no over excertion,no o2, my appitite is > okay although i am eating less of whats on my plate which is good i > hope!> is this part of

E-mail for the greater good. Join the iʼm Initiative from Microsoft.

Make every e-mail and IM count. Join the i’m Initiative from Microsoft.

Guest guest

, sorry i did not see your answer. yes i had a mattress problem and then a PJ, removed both now better. I went back and it happened again. Have you used a pillow a small one like the travel ones between your knees it alligns your spine ?

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

< Click on me !!

Guest guest

yes! I do do the pillow tip! they now have these great squeachy filled pillowsthat work great. hey I love your flower! I adore flowers I have beentrying to find out the name of one particular flower with no luckdo you know alot of them?With Warm Regards, Ali Klisser"Be who you are, & say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, & those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Suess ~To: Breathe-Support From: dragonflymcs@...Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 21:50:27 -0700Subject: Re: Re ChRISTINE, sorry i did not see your answer. yes i had a mattress problem and then a PJ, removed both now better. I went back and it happened again. Have you used a pillow a small one like the travel ones between your knees it alligns your spine ? God Bless !!dragonflymcsMayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14 < Click on me !! Re: questionHi , It can be, yes. You say you're not on O2, but you might find you need some at night. Do you have an oxymeter to check your sats in the morning? How is your quality of sleep of a night?But it also might be because of an unrelated virus. I'd get it checked outLove Ze xx>> I was wondering lately the last few weeks, I have noticed I am more > sleepy than usual. when i get up to try and shake the sleepiness, i get > dizzy. no meds just inhalers, no over excertion,no o2, my appitite is > okay although i am eating less of whats on my plate which is good i > hope!> is this part of the deal? > Thanks PF 12/07,COPD 01/04>E-mail for the greater good. Join the iʼm Initiative from Microsoft. Make every e-mail and IM count. Join the i’m Initiative from Microsoft. Keep your kids safer online with Windows Live Family Safety. Help protect your kids.

Guest guest

I do not know alot of flowers, I choose that one is a Clematis mayleen Montana Reason why I choose it

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

< Click on me !!

Keep your kids safer online with Windows Live Family Safety. Help protect your kids.

Guest guest

, Send me a picture of the flower maybe, I do not know alt, there are so many varieties,

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

< Click on me !!

Keep your kids safer online with Windows Live Family Safety. Help protect your kids.

Guest guest

I will I have it on disk never could find it on line. hmmm, it may take a few days but i will!With Warm Regards, Ali Klisser"Be who you are, & say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, & those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Suess ~To: Breathe-Support From: dragonflymcs@...Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 08:40:24 -0700Subject: Re: Re ChRISTINE, Send me a picture of the flower maybe, I do not know alt, there are so many varieties, God Bless !!dragonflymcsMayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14 < Click on me !! Re: questionHi , It can be, yes. You say you're not on O2, but you might find you need some at night. Do you have an oxymeter to check your sats in the morning? How is your quality of sleep of a night?But it also might be because of an unrelated virus. I'd get it checked outLove Ze xx>> I was wondering lately the last few weeks, I have noticed I am more > sleepy than usual. when i get up to try and shake the sleepiness, i get > dizzy. no meds just inhalers, no over excertion,no o2, my appitite is > okay although i am eating less of whats on my plate which is good i > hope!> is this part of the deal? > Thanks PF 12/07,COPD 01/04>E-mail for the greater good. Join the iʼm Initiative from Microsoft. Make every e-mail and IM count. Join the i’m Initiative from Microsoft. Keep your kids safer online with Windows Live Family Safety. Help protect your kids. E-mail for the greater good. Join the i’m Initiative from Microsoft.