RemedySpot.com

Re: could i PRAYERS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

To All :

Copy and Paste to your browser

Subject: Whatever your cross, whatever your pain...

http://redeemedchild.multiply.com/journal/item/104/Whatever_your_cross_whatever_your_pain%3E%20Whatever%20your%20cross,%20whatever%20your%20pain,%3C/a%3E

We complain about the cross we bear but don't realize it is preparing us for the dip in the road that God can see and we can't.

Whatever your cross, whatever your pain, there will always be sunshine, after the rain.... Perhaps you may stumble, perhaps even fall; But God's always ready, to answer your call.... He knows every heartache , sees every tear, a word from His lips, can calm every fear... Your sorrows may linger, throughout the night, But suddenly vanish, dawn's early light... The Savior is waiting, somewhere above, to give you His grace, and send you His love...

=========================

God promises a safe landing,

not a calm passage.

Unknown

dragonflymcs

Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ AR +18

could i ask a favor............

hey guys this is teri,, i just wanted to ask for some prayers for a very good friend of ours that is in the hospital right now, he has ipf,, is the same age as jon,, and had gastric bypass surg on monday.. his pulmo. dr at Emory approved this proceedure said it would benifit him,,, well, he is now on life support because he can;t breath on his own,,, his lungs have fluid on them,, and are inflamed,, when they try taking him out of the drug induced coma,, his stats plummet... tina his wife is scared to death, this is not how they planned things, including his death.. the dr that is there , basically said there was nothing more they could do... well i know and tina knows GOD can do anything,,, so please pray for craig,, he is in rome ga... he goes to the same place as jane,,, but they havent' met up yet... thank you guys.. i know that tina appreciates all the prayers ,, thanks from me too... by the

way... jon goes in the 29th for the blood dr. to find out why his platelets are falling,, then the next day to the lung tx check up, i go in monday of that week for my neuro. appt... next week is dr. central around here.... thanks again guys.. (((((hugs))) ))) teri, and jon ipf 5-06