RemedySpot.com

May

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hey May, Where are you?? How is the wedding goodies comin?? I want pictures. AND to know your OK Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  ♡Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Well May even with one eye I can see your hubby is a handsome man. I wonder if he knows how kucky HE is.. lol your such a sweetie. Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God. peggythanks you.you were very brave in getting your second eye done after thefirst not going so smoothly. i hope you heal very fast thistime.may> >> > Hi May,> >> > Wishing you a Very Wonderful Day and Enjoy it!> > Irene> >> > ---- Original Message ----> > From: Zena <zeasman@>> > To: Breathe-Support > > Sent: Fri, 30 May 2008 4:40 am> > Subject: For May, the proud mother of the bride> to be> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > May,> >> > Here's wishing you my very best wishes for a wonderful day on> Sunday.? I hope the sun shines down and you are rested enough to> enjoy it.> >> > And if I've got the day wrong blame the lack of O2!> >> > Love Ze xxx> >> >> >> >> >> >> __________________________________________________________> __> > Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & > entertainment ? with a Canadian perspective.> >>

Guest guest

OHHHH NO  It was supposed to say LUCKY.. stupid eye Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida   Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God. Well May even with one eye I can see your hubby is a handsome man. I wonder if he knows how kucky HE is.. lol your such a sweetie.Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God.peggythanks you.you were very brave in getting your second eye done after thefirst not going so smoothly. i hope you heal very fast thistime.may> >> > Hi May,> >> > Wishing you a Very Wonderful Day and Enjoy it!> > Irene> >> > ---- Original Message ----> > From: Zena <zeasman@>> > To: Breathe-Support > > Sent: Fri, 30 May 2008 4:40 am> > Subject: For May, the proud mother of the bride> to be> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > May,> >> > Here's wishing you my very best wishes for a wonderful day on> Sunday.? I hope the sun shines down and you are rested enough to> enjoy it.> >> > And if I've got the day wrong blame the lack of O2!> >> > Love Ze xxx> >> >> >> >> >> >> __________________________________________________________> __> > Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & > entertainment ? with a Canadian perspective.> >>

Guest guest

May, is the kilt your hubby had on his family plaid? It looks much like my family's. I think ours is a little red with a lot of green. Isn't it true that there are different plaids for different occassions? McPherson is my maiden name. Very Scotch until some prince from Ireland went into Scotland and then a whole bunch intertwined. I hope your wedding is wonderful. K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we

will serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

May,

I have always wondered. I am going to ask you. Don't think I am a nut....which I am. But, what do boys wear under thier skirts?

I agree, you are a sweetie. My forefathers came from Scotland, I hope we are related.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16> > >> > > Hi May,> > >> > > Wishing you a Very Wonderful Day and Enjoy it!> > > Irene> > >> > > ---- Original Message ----> > > From: Zena <zeasman@>> > > To: Breathe-Support > > > Sent: Fri, 30 May 2008 4:40 am> > > Subject: For May, the proud mother of the bride> > to be> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > May,> > >> > > Here's wishing you my very best wishes for a wonderful day on> > Sunday.? I hope the sun shines down and you are rested enough to> > enjoy it.> > >> > > And if I've got the day wrong blame the lack of O2!> > >> > > Love Ze xxx> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > __________________________________________________________> > __> > > Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & > > entertainment ? with a Canadian perspective.> > >> >>

Guest guest

Oh Joyce, I've always wondered that too. I tried to peek one time (I was much younger) at a museum but couldn't see. I laughed so hard at your question. Don laughed and then he said "well, what do they wear?" K IllinoisJoyce wrote: May, I have always wondered. I am going to ask you. Don't think I am a nut....which

I am. But, what do boys wear under thier skirts? I agree, you are a sweetie. My forefathers came from Scotland, I hope we are related. Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16> > >> > > Hi May,> > >> > > Wishing you a Very Wonderful Day and Enjoy it!> > > Irene> > >> > > ---- Original Message ----> > > From: Zena <zeasman@>> > > To: Breathe-Support > > > Sent: Fri, 30 May 2008 4:40 am> > > Subject: For May, the proud mother of the bride> > to be> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > May,> > >> > > Here's wishing you my very best wishes for a wonderful day on> > Sunday.? I hope the sun shines down and you are rested enough to> > enjoy it.> > >> > >

And if I've got the day wrong blame the lack of O2!> > >> > > Love Ze xxx> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > __________________________________________________________> > __> > > Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & > > entertainment ? with a Canadian perspective.> > >> >> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

I know I know I know I know

I spent a formative evening in Scotland once making it my mission to find out!!

A true scotsman wears his glory under his kilt!

The sporran does a very good job of maintaining his dignity though. It's fairly well weighted (or at least should be) and the lads can jump around quite a lot without making ladies blush!

Love Ze xx> > > >> > > > Hi May,> > > >> > > > Wishing you a Very Wonderful Day and Enjoy it!> > > > Irene> > > >> > > > ---- Original Message ----> > > > From: Zena <zeasman@>> > > > To: Breathe-Support > > > > Sent: Fri, 30 May 2008 4:40 am> > > > Subject: For May, the proud mother of the bride> > > to be> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > May,> > > >> > > > Here's wishing you my very best wishes for a wonderful day on> > > Sunday.? I hope the sun shines down and you are rested enough to> > > enjoy it.> > > >> > > > And if I've got the day wrong blame the lack of O2!> > > >> > > > Love Ze xxx> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > __________________________________________________________> > > __> > > > Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & > > > entertainment ? with a Canadian perspective.> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

linda

we dont know what the proper name is for the tartan.

the groom's name is sutherland but the kilt shop didnt

have that tartan and this kilt was the nearest to it.

andy and sandy (yes the groom's dad name is sandy) were

also concerned about getting colours that suited them......

i dont know that much about tartan. most scots only

wear them at weddings therefore we hire the oufits.

a few people own their own kilts but mostly people who

would wear them a lot at functions.

i had tartan skirts but dont think ive ever worn it as

an adult.

mcpherson is a very common name in scotland. its a very

strong sounding name isn't it. my maiden name is mcevoy

which is a northern irish name. there is a new scottish

star actor called james mcavoy. its not a very common name at

all so when i hear it i always notice it.

may uip 0606

glasgow scotland

>

>

>

> May, is the kilt your hubby had on his family plaid? It looks

much like my family's. I think ours is a little red with a lot of

green. Isn't it true that there are different plaids for different

occassions? McPherson is my maiden name. Very Scotch until some

prince from Ireland went into Scotland and then a whole bunch

intertwined.

> I hope your wedding is wonderful.

>

>

>

>

>

> K

> Central Il

> Hubby ipf- 2006

> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

> 14

>

Guest guest

peggy

andy here. nice to hear you have got good taste but yes, i am

the lucky one with my lady may.

andy - may's man

scotland

> > >

> > > Hi May,

> > >

> > > Wishing you a Very Wonderful Day and Enjoy it!

> > > Irene

> > >

> > > ---- Original Message ----

> > > From: Zena <zeasman@>

> > > To: Breathe-Support

> > > Sent: Fri, 30 May 2008 4:40 am

> > > Subject: For May, the proud mother of the

bride

> > to be

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > May,

> > >

> > > Here's wishing you my very best wishes for a wonderful day on

> > Sunday.? I hope the sun shines down and you are rested enough to

> > enjoy it.

> > >

> > > And if I've got the day wrong blame the lack of O2!

> > >

> > > Love Ze xxx

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > __________________________________________________________

> > __

> > > Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news &

> > entertainment ? with a Canadian perspective.

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

My married name is Kennelly which I don't know what part of Ireland it comes. I believe Kerry County but that doesn't mean a lot to me. We always dreamed when we retired we wanted to make a trip to Ireland and Scotland. Alas, plans have changed. Thanks for the info. I've enjoyed reading about your wedding and all the regalia. Have a great weekend. K Illinoismay wrote: lindawe dont know what the

proper name is for the tartan.the groom's name is sutherland but the kilt shop didnthave that tartan and this kilt was the nearest to it.andy and sandy (yes the groom's dad name is sandy) werealso concerned about getting colours that suited them......i dont know that much about tartan. most scots only wear them at weddings therefore we hire the oufits.a few people own their own kilts but mostly people whowould wear them a lot at functions.i had tartan skirts but dont think ive ever worn it as an adult.mcpherson is a very common name in scotland. its a verystrong sounding name isn't it. my maiden name is mcevoywhich is a northern irish name. there is a new scottishstar actor called james mcavoy. its not a very common name at all so when i hear it i always notice it.may uip 0606glasgow scotland>> > > May, is the kilt your hubby had on his family plaid? It looks much like my family's. I think ours is a little red with a lot of green. Isn't it true that there are different plaids for different occassions? McPherson is my maiden name. Very Scotch until some prince from Ireland went into Scotland and then a whole bunch intertwined. > I hope your wedding is wonderful.> > > > > > K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

joyce

i'd like that if we were related too.

traditionally the men dont wear anything.

however, the hire shop insist that underpants

are worn. it was quite funny because sandy and

andy were bragging about how they were going to be

real men and do without pants when the lady fitting

them said they had no choice.

people do chase you down the street trying to lift

the kilt here. when andy got married he walked down

to the church from his home and passed the local pub

whereupon he was thrust with many drinks. when graham

asked how he was getting to the venue we suggested he

tried that trick.

it has been a really hot day here and it looks like

tomorrow is going to be the same which is so unusual

for glasgow.

my legs are covered in terrible fake tan. i am going to

be trying to get it off tonight. rosanna said nail varnish

remover and andy has tried anti-bacterial kitchen wipes.

i used a milder one on my top half which has turned out

perfect.

may

> > > >

> > > > Hi May,

> > > >

> > > > Wishing you a Very Wonderful Day and Enjoy it!

> > > > Irene

> > > >

> > > > ---- Original Message ----

> > > > From: Zena <zeasman@>

> > > > To: Breathe-Support

> > > > Sent: Fri, 30 May 2008 4:40 am

> > > > Subject: For May, the proud mother of the

bride

> > > to be

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > May,

> > > >

> > > > Here's wishing you my very best wishes for a wonderful day on

> > > Sunday.? I hope the sun shines down and you are rested enough to

> > > enjoy it.

> > > >

> > > > And if I've got the day wrong blame the lack of O2!

> > > >

> > > > Love Ze xxx

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > __________________________________________________________

> > > __

> > > > Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news &

> > > entertainment ? with a Canadian perspective.

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Ah, nice to hear from the spouse of the family. I'm the spouse and glad you posted. K Illinoismay wrote: peggyandy here. nice to hear you have got good taste but yes, i am the lucky one with my lady may.andy - may's manscotland> > >> > > Hi May,> > >> > > Wishing you a Very Wonderful Day and Enjoy it!> > > Irene> > >> > > ---- Original Message ----> > > From: Zena <zeasman@>> > > To: Breathe-Support > > > Sent: Fri, 30 May 2008 4:40 am> > > Subject: For May, the proud mother of the bride> > to be> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> >

>> > >> > > May,> > >> > > Here's wishing you my very best wishes for a wonderful day on> > Sunday.? I hope the sun shines down and you are rested enough to> > enjoy it.> > >> > > And if I've got the day wrong blame the lack of O2!> > >> > > Love Ze xxx> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > __________________________________________________________> > __> > > Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & > > entertainment ? with a Canadian perspective.> > >> >> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

May and Ze. Hummmmmmm! K IllinoisZena wrote: I know I know I know I know I spent a formative evening in Scotland once making it my mission to find out!! A true scotsman wears his glory under his kilt! The sporran does a very good job of maintaining his dignity though. It's fairly well weighted (or at least should be) and the lads can jump around quite a lot without making ladies blush! Love Ze xx> > > >> > > > Hi May,> > > >> > > > Wishing you a Very Wonderful Day and Enjoy it!> > > > Irene> > > >> > > > ---- Original Message ----> > > > From: Zena <zeasman@>> > > > To: Breathe-Support > > > > Sent: Fri, 30 May 2008 4:40 am> > > > Subject: For May, the proud mother of the bride> > > to be> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > May,> > > >> > > > Here's wishing you my very best wishes for a wonderful day on> > > Sunday.? I hope the sun

shines down and you are rested enough to> > > enjoy it.> > > >> > > > And if I've got the day wrong blame the lack of O2!> > > >> > > > Love Ze xxx> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > __________________________________________________________> > > __> > > > Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & > > > entertainment ? with a Canadian perspective.> > > >> > >> >> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

Hi Andy, Just love the idea of a man in a skirt. ;)  I know can't wait to see wedding pictures.Have FUN.Thanks for the reply. Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God. peggyandy here. nice to hear you have got good taste but yes, i am the lucky one with my lady may.andy - may's manscotland> > >> > > Hi May,> > >> > > Wishing you a Very Wonderful Day and Enjoy it!> > > Irene> > >> > > ---- Original Message ----> > > From: Zena <zeasman@>> > > To: Breathe-Support > > > Sent: Fri, 30 May 2008 4:40 am> > > Subject: For May, the proud mother of the bride> > to be> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > May,> > >> > > Here's wishing you my very best wishes for a wonderful day on> > Sunday.? I hope the sun shines down and you are rested enough to> > enjoy it.> > >> > > And if I've got the day wrong blame the lack of O2!> > >> > > Love Ze xxx> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > __________________________________________________________> > __> > > Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & > > entertainment ? with a Canadian perspective.> > >> >>