Guest guest

I really hope that Cook wins tonight. He has shown that he is

versatile and has a great voice and rock star looks. Archuleta

is young, and his style has been very one-dimensional. He has already

won a big competition. He won Star Search when he was 12 and received

$100k!

I think they will both do well in their careers, but I am rooting for

the underdog on this one. I prefer Cook's rock-n-roll to the

rather bland ballad style of young Archuleta.

That said, I think that A. is an angel. He is so sweet, so pure,

and for some reason when he sings I get very emotional. When

Cook sings I want to stand up and dance, and always cheer him for his

ability to put a new spin on old songs.

OK, I know. Enough! LOL!

I don't think it will be a case of the best man winning tonight. I

think it will be a case of teen-age girls having speed dial and voting

for the angelic young man. Ah well, it's just a tv show....NOT!!! I

love Idol! I wish it had been around when I had a band and could still

sing for hours.....sigh.

Hugs y'all!

Babs in Texas

Guest guest

What is American Idol?Barbara wrote: I really hope that Cook wins tonight. He has shown that he isversatile and has a great voice and rock star looks. Archuletais young, and his style has been very one-dimensional. He has alreadywon a big competition. He won Star Search when he was 12 and received$100k!I think they will both do well in their careers, but I am rooting forthe underdog on this one. I prefer

Cook's rock-n-roll to therather bland ballad style of young Archuleta.That said, I think that A. is an angel. He is so sweet, so pure,and for some reason when he sings I get very emotional. When Cook sings I want to stand up and dance, and always cheer him for hisability to put a new spin on old songs.OK, I know. Enough! LOL!I don't think it will be a case of the best man winning tonight. Ithink it will be a case of teen-age girls having speed dial and votingfor the angelic young man. Ah well, it's just a tv show....NOT!!! Ilove Idol! I wish it had been around when I had a band and could stillsing for hours.....sigh.Hugs y'all!Babs in Texas

Guest guest

Babs....sure good to see you posting...I sent you a post recently asking where are you! I don't think you saw it or you would have replied. Anyway, glad to see ya.

Are you feeling better as well?

Both s are good aren't they? I don't much care which one wins. I do like Idol though, I don't think I've missed a show since they started. I love DWTS too.

AND, I love you too!

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Off Topic - Idol Chat/ A. or C.?

I really hope that Cook wins tonight. He has shown that he isversatile and has a great voice and rock star looks. Archuletais young, and his style has been very one-dimensional. He has alreadywon a big competition. He won Star Search when he was 12 and received$100k!I think they will both do well in their careers, but I am rooting forthe underdog on this one. I prefer Cook's rock-n-roll to therather bland ballad style of young Archuleta.That said, I think that A. is an angel. He is so sweet, so pure,and for some reason when he sings I get very emotional. When Cook sings I want to stand up and dance, and always cheer him for hisability to put a new spin on old songs.OK, I know. Enough! LOL!I don't think it will be a case of the best man winning tonight. Ithink it will be a case of teen-age girls having speed dial and votingfor the angelic young man. Ah well, it's just a tv show....NOT!!! Ilove Idol! I wish it had been around when I had a band and could stillsing for hours.....sigh.Hugs y'all!Babs in Texas

Guest guest

Wally....do you have a TV???? hahaaaha

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Off Topic - Idol Chat/ A. or C.?

What is American Idol?Barbara <babsyphrett> wrote:

I really hope that Cook wins tonight. He has shown that he isversatile and has a great voice and rock star looks. Archuletais young, and his style has been very one-dimensional. He has alreadywon a big competition. He won Star Search when he was 12 and received$100k!I think they will both do well in their careers, but I am rooting forthe underdog on this one. I prefer Cook's rock-n-roll to therather bland ballad style of young Archuleta.That said, I think that A. is an angel. He is so sweet, so pure,and for some reason when he sings I get very emotional. When Cook sings I want to stand up and dance, and always cheer him for hisability to put a new spin on old songs.OK, I know. Enough! LOL!I don't think it will be a case of the best man winning tonight. Ithink it will be a case of teen-age girls having speed dial and votingfor the angelic young man. Ah well, it's just a tv show....NOT!!! Ilove Idol! I wish it had been around when I had a band and could stillsing for hours.....sigh.Hugs y'all!Babs in Texas

Guest guest

Wally, It's a ME... ;) Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  ♡Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God. What is American Idol?Barbara <babsyphrett> wrote:I really hope that Cook wins tonight. He has shown that he isversatile and has a great voice and rock star looks. Archuletais young, and his style has been very one-dimensional. He has alreadywon a big competition. He won Star Search when he was 12 and received$100k!I think they will both do well in their careers, but I am rooting forthe underdog on this one. I prefer Cook's rock-n-roll to therather bland ballad style of young Archuleta.That said, I think that A. is an angel. He is so sweet, so pure,and for some reason when he sings I get very emotional. When Cook sings I want to stand up and dance, and always cheer him for hisability to put a new spin on old songs.OK, I know. Enough! LOL!I don't think it will be a case of the best man winning tonight. Ithink it will be a case of teen-age girls having speed dial and votingfor the angelic young man. Ah well, it's just a tv show....NOT!!! Ilove Idol! I wish it had been around when I had a band and could stillsing for hours.....sigh.Hugs y'all!Babs in Texas