I have another question. Two nights ago, I awoke with a start to a

gunshot. Of course, it wasn't! Then, about 2:30 this morning, my

husband's alarm went off. When we got up, I asked him why he set his

alarm for 2:30. He didn't.

Is this stress related? To give you a quick history, as of two weeks

ago, I didn't know what IPF was. As of a month ago, I lost my job (the

company owners mishandled some money). As of three weeks ago, my

husband's job changed and he's now working some nights & weekends,

where before, we had all that time together.

Everyone in this group is dealing with an enormous amount of stress. I

have no more than anyone else. It all seems to be coming in one huge

clump.

Guest guest

I'm assuming that your husband's alarm going off was a dream as well. You are undergoing a tremendous amount of stress right now. You have a lot to get used to and a lot to come to terms with. Everyday is probably bringing you new information about your IPF and new things to worry about. You will be taking on so much. However as you start to deal with things, or find which things are not worth worrying about the stress and anxiety should begin to lessen. If it doesn't then you might help with some counselling.

I spoke to my chest physician about anxiety attacks that I'd started having, and she said that quite frankly she would be concerned if I wasn't having some form of anxiety issues.

It will get easier

Love Ze xx

>> I have another question. Two nights ago, I awoke with a start to a > gunshot. Of course, it wasn't! Then, about 2:30 this morning, my > husband's alarm went off. When we got up, I asked him why he set his > alarm for 2:30. He didn't. > Is this stress related? To give you a quick history, as of two weeks > ago, I didn't know what IPF was. As of a month ago, I lost my job (the > company owners mishandled some money). As of three weeks ago, my > husband's job changed and he's now working some nights & weekends, > where before, we had all that time together.> Everyone in this group is dealing with an enormous amount of stress. I > have no more than anyone else. It all seems to be coming in one huge > clump.>