RemedySpot.com

Re: Roxanne/Joe/Peggy/Jane/Sue

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

HI Mama-Sher,

's temp job lasted one week because the job was completed. She did not have a temp job this past week. She calls them 2 or 3 times a day. Jobs are very scarce in Dalton, Georgia. We have one industry: Carpet & Flooring. I am praying for her to have one next week. Toodles! Jane>> Isn't it good to have someone who can be as helpful as ? I'm glad you made the connection w/her.> Where do you live?> J/J....I must be doing something wrong...the last couple of photo things you sent I couldn't see much....did see a couple of you and 'Elvis' but no more.> Peggy... I'm frowning at your latest news! What does dr. say about these latest changes. Is it progression or something else also going on?> Jane... Hey, good news you are in the STEP trial! I know you and are going to enjoy Underwood. Doesn't seem that long ago she was the winner on AI and here she is a headliner already. Enjoy.> How goes it with ? Does she like the temp. job?> Sue... Your post gave the family some good information! Hope all is going OK for you.> Let us hear from you more often.> >>>>>>Love to all>>>>>>> > Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>

Guest guest

Jane....have you given up the idea of her working elsewhere? You know what they say, the squeaky wheel gets oiled first and won't take long for the temp agency to see how much she really wants work.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Roxanne/Joe/Peggy/Jane/Sue

HI Mama-Sher,

's temp job lasted one week because the job was completed. She did not have a temp job this past week. She calls them 2 or 3 times a day. Jobs are very scarce in Dalton, Georgia. We have one industry: Carpet & Flooring. I am praying for her to have one next week. Toodles! Jane>> Isn't it good to have someone who can be as helpful as ? I'm glad you made the connection w/her.> Where do you live?> J/J....I must be doing something wrong...the last couple of photo things you sent I couldn't see much....did see a couple of you and 'Elvis' but no more.> Peggy... I'm frowning at your latest news! What does dr. say about these latest changes. Is it progression or something else also going on?> Jane... Hey, good news you are in the STEP trial! I know you and are going to enjoy Underwood. Doesn't seem that long ago she was the winner on AI and here she is a headliner already. Enjoy.> How goes it with ? Does she like the temp. job?> Sue... Your post gave the family some good information! Hope all is going OK for you.> Let us hear from you more often.> >>>>>>Love to all>>>>>>> > Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>

Guest guest

Mama Sher,

yes, has been a wealth of information already!

I'm in West Columbia, South Carolina..

Roxanne

--- Sher Bauman wrote:

> Isn't it good to have someone who can be as helpful

> as ? I'm glad you made the connection w/her.

> Where do you live?

> J/J....I must be doing something wrong...the last

> couple of photo things you sent I couldn't see

> much....did see a couple of you and 'Elvis' but no

> more.

> Peggy... I'm frowning at your latest news! What does

> dr. say about these latest changes. Is it

> progression or something else also going on?

> Jane... Hey, good news you are in the STEP trial! I

> know you and are going to enjoy

> Underwood. Doesn't seem that long ago she was the

> winner on AI and here she is a headliner already.

> Enjoy.

> How goes it with ? Does she like the temp. job?

> Sue... Your post gave the family some good

> information! Hope all is going OK for you.

> Let us hear from you more often.

> >>>>>>Love to all>>>>>>

>

> Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.

> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

>

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ