RemedySpot.com

Re: Pulmo appt and meeting

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello guys, We met with Fay this afternoon for lunch and had a great time--Thanks . It was good to get together again. There was a lot of straight talk and I really enjoyed it. We talked about meeting somewhere inbetween with from Galesburg - doable P? As we walked to the car, I said to Don "See why it is so important for ME to meet with others who have this disease?" He said "yes". It helps me know what is going on.. Then we went to pulmonologist. He was impressed that we went to Chicago. He said that he was certainly open for seeing what research was coming down the pike. He thought it would be a good idea for us to get involved with a drug study if we could. Don't know if

that is possible, but we gotta try. All in all it was a good trip and now we are going (Don is taking a short nap) to his 50th class reunion. Geesh! I used to think people who were 50 were old -- let alone people who were out of HS for 50 years. Hope everyone has a terrific Memorial Day. K Illinois K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

K....I'm curious, did Don have anything to say back to me when I wrote him the little note?

How does he feel about a drug study? Is he for it?

Wow, Don steppin' out to his 50th class reunion! Now that is really steppin' out for someone who doesn't want to do anything but sleep. That's just great that he will go. Is it local? Come to think of it, I've been out of school over 50 years. 52 to be exact! The 50s seem a long time back but not 50 years!!

Did Don make chat last night? I was on just a little while.

Do please tell him hello for me and to send a few words out to his friends here on the board.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Pulmo appt and meeting

Hello guys,

We met with Fay this afternoon for lunch and had a great time--Thanks . It was good to get together again. There was a lot of straight talk and I really enjoyed it. We talked about meeting somewhere inbetween with from Galesburg - doable P? As we walked to the car, I said to Don "See why it is so important for ME to meet with others who have this disease?" He said "yes". It helps me know what is going on..

Then we went to pulmonologist. He was impressed that we went to Chicago. He said that he was certainly open for seeing what research was coming down the pike. He thought it would be a good idea for us to get involved with a drug study if we could. Don't know if that is possible, but we gotta try. All in all it was a good trip and now we are going (Don is taking a short nap) to his 50th class reunion. Geesh! I used to think people who were 50 were old -- let alone people who were out of HS for 50 years.

Hope everyone has a terrific Memorial Day.

K

Illinois

K

Central Il

Hubby ipf- 2006

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

Guest guest

I read the note to him and he didn't say anything. He is in favor of a drug study and would even be in favor of seeking a transplant. He absolutely has the highest pain tolerance of anyone I know and went sailing through by-pass. He knows this would be worse but he thinks it would be better than feeling crummy all the time. He waits all the time for messages from Gywnne. After we went to Springfield today, he laid down for about an hour and I went in to wake him up and he decided he didn't want to go to the reunion. I told him that was fine with me since it wasn't my class reunion. He moaned and said "Sharon would come get me". She is a good good friend since HS. So he drug himself out to the reunion. It was just 3 miles away and about an hour ago he came over and showed me his O2 and said "Oxygen is about out". I knew it really wasn't but that had to be

a clue he wanted to go home. Why he just didn't say "Let's go home, I'm tired" I'll never know. Funny guy! He didn't make it to the chat last night because it was my retirement party. I'll tell him you want to hear from him. He finds you guys so helpful and very often he will say, "would you ask that on the board?" I love it. I love you all!!!!!!!!! K IllinoisSher Bauman wrote: K....I'm curious, did Don have anything to say back to me when I wrote him the little note? How does he feel about a drug study? Is he for it? Wow, Don steppin' out to his 50th class reunion! Now that is really steppin' out for someone who doesn't want to do anything but sleep. That's just great that he will go. Is it local? Come to think of it, I've been out of school over 50 years. 52 to be exact! The 50s seem a long time back but not 50 years!! Did Don make chat last night? I was on just a little while. Do please tell him hello for me and to send a few words out to his friends here on the board. Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God

is already there! Re: Pulmo appt and meeting Hello guys, We met with Fay this afternoon for lunch and had a great time--Thanks . It was good to get together again.

There was a lot of straight talk and I really enjoyed it. We talked about meeting somewhere inbetween with from Galesburg - doable P? As we walked to the car, I said to Don "See why it is so important for ME to meet with others who have this disease?" He said "yes". It helps me know what is going on.. Then we went to pulmonologist. He was impressed that we went to Chicago. He said that he was certainly open for seeing what research was coming down the pike. He thought it would be a good idea for us to get involved with a drug study if we could. Don't know if that is possible, but we gotta try. All in all it was a good trip and now we are going (Don is taking a short nap)

to his 50th class reunion. Geesh! I used to think people who were 50 were old -- let alone people who were out of HS for 50 years. Hope everyone has a terrific Memorial Day. K Illinois K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14 K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

Don is sitting in his chair and I read him your post. He said that he thinks he is going to wait until the next appointment in Chicago and he is going to tell them he wants to go off all meds. He said he will go off pred slowly but he wants to go to the point where he was at the beginning. He isn't opposed to a transplant but wants to wait and see what they say. I'm not sure he will find that he will feel the same if he goes back, but he is wants to try. Today is not a good day. It wasn't bad in the morning but as the cooler weather set in, he went downhill. Thanks for your offer but I'm not sure he will do it. He just said "you are the talker". tonight was probably not the best time to ask him. Ah yes! Well, it is bedtime and then off to church tomorrow. He won't go but I must. K IllinoisSher Bauman

wrote: K....well I guess it's good that at least he did go for awhile. Any movement and especially getting dressed and leaving the house, is good for depression. I wish we could get a mini-chat going between Don and the board. He could ask questions and get answers back from numerous people! Ask him if he is interested.....you could be the typist! Hope you are feeling better too

. Is Don up for a transplant study??? Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Re: Pulmo appt and meeting Hello guys, We met with Fay this afternoon for lunch and had a great time--Thanks . It was good to get together again. There was a lot of straight talk and I really enjoyed it. We talked about meeting somewhere inbetween with from Galesburg - doable P? As we walked to the car, I said to Don "See why it is so important for ME to meet with others who have this disease?" He said "yes". It helps me know what is going

on.. Then we went to pulmonologist. He was impressed that we went to Chicago. He said that he was certainly open for seeing what research was coming down the pike. He thought it would be a good idea for us to get involved with a drug study if we could. Don't know if that is possible, but we gotta try. All in all it was a good trip and now we are going (Don is taking a short nap) to his 50th class reunion. Geesh! I used to think people who were 50 were old -- let alone people who were out of HS for 50 years. Hope everyone has a terrific Memorial Day. K Illinois K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14 K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14 K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14