Bruce

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Peggy

No, I was just out for the day. But checking in now...all is well. Trip

starts the 15th.

>

> Now Bruce didn't we talk about not checking in with how we are????

> Are you resting ?? OH you may be on your trip. I thought it was later

> in the month.

>

>

> Love and Prayers, Peggy

> IPF 2004, Florida

>

> " Worry looks around,

> Sorry looks back,

> Faith looks up. "

>

Guest guest

OK Bruce the trip to Chicago is Tuesday. Don is panicky about getting up at 3 in the morning to go to Ch, getting the concentrator in the car (it is really heavy and Don can't help lift it) in case we don't get finished and get home in time. You offered to let me know what we need and would you mind helping us? I have not a clue what to tell Lincare we need. K IllinoisBruce Moreland wrote: PeggyNo, I was just out for the day. But

checking in now...all is well. Tripstarts the 15th.>> Now Bruce didn't we talk about not checking in with how we are????> Are you resting ?? OH you may be on your trip. I thought it was later> in the month.>>> Love and Prayers, Peggy> IPF 2004, Florida>> "Worry looks around,> Sorry looks back,> Faith looks up."> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Hi Mr. Travelin Man. Oh I am so jealous. It sounds as tho you are you are really enjoying yourself.Can U use a 50' hose in the house? doesn't matter as long as you are having fun.Are you going to see Beth? You will be so sorry if you miss her. She would make the trip worth while.Be careful and keep on keepin on. Oh I just love the fact your doing this. Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  ♡Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God. Miss you all. Not where I have the ability to catch up and read posts oranything so just checking in.I left early on the 15ths and went from TX to LA to MS to AL...spent thenight near Birmingham. Then on the 16th from AL to GA to SC toNC...spent the night near Selma, NC. Then on the 17th to my cousin'shouse in far Eastern NC. He, his wife, his son, his daughter-in-law andhis granndaughter were there for the weekend. Then son anddaughter-in-law left on trip to NY. I've been having a very nice, calm,peaceful time.I had no problems on the drive and none here. Because their house has somany steps I brought a concentrator and using that indoors, my portablearound the house and out. I have my liquid reservoir in their basement.Went out in their boat Sunday, first time on the water in that fashionin years. The weather here is quite moderate and so we spend much of theday sitting on their huge back porch, shielded by the trees and lookingout on nature.Taking them to dinner at a shoreside seafood restaurant tonight. Leavinghere later this week for more relatives, then on to rest of trip thefirst of the week. Should be able to come here and post at night somestarting next week, although not planning on trying to read it all. Willbe back home early June.Again, having good time, but very much miss all of you.

Guest guest

Bruce ,

we too miss you alot , but carry on ,enjoy your

holiday, have fun

you seem to be comfortably stetled with all your o2

requirements

have a good time