RemedySpot.com

Re: Emailing: Porch to the group 002.jpg

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Now I wanna come sit on your porch and have coffee. So pretty and peaceful looking. Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God. There ya go....MamaSher <Porch to the group 002.jpg>

Guest guest

Mama-Sher. Fantastic. The pictures come out great. Makes my heart sing.

Steve 60 from WA IPF 2006 Parkinsons 2008

Alzheimers 2008

Reply-To: Breathe-Support To: <Breathe-Support >Subject: Emailing: Porch to the group 002.jpgDate: Mon, 26 May 2008 14:47:27 -0700

There ya go....MamaSher

><< Porchtothegroup002.jpg >>

Guest guest

Thanks Steve...the baskets sure do pretty up our porch. For the past two years we lived here with no bird feeders and no pretties. The lady (in her 40s) griped about bird seed falling in her yard and water dripping down. So I took everything down trying to be a good neighbor....well, the worm turned this summer. She griped again and I told her I am not taking the plants or the feeder down again! I live her too and this year it's my turn. We had a shouting fight right out in the yard. Drew a crowd too but I'm not backing down. Our porch was so drab and no appeal to sit out there. Now I love to go out and sit down.

We have a little bird house tacked up on a poster and darn if we don't have baby birds in there!

Glad you enjoyed the pictures.

Yes, I can see one basket through the front window and the bird feeder! During warmer days the door is open so I can see the other basket as well. Love it. I will feed them both tomorrow.

MamaSher, age 69.IPF 3-06,NSIP 4-08. OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Emailing: Porch to the group 002.jpgDate: Mon, 26 May 2008 14:47:27 -0700

There ya go....MamaSher

><< Porchtothegroup002.jpg >>

Guest guest

Mama Sher, Your porch pictures are great.I

haven't even started to plant the few

herb plants yet!!! I'll just buy the hanging baskets this year.Usually

I buy the plants and pot my own..

..not using my energy for that this year. I'm using my energy for Sara

!!!

She's growing like a gorgeous weed herself!!!

Z fibriotic NSIP/05

Z 64,

fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild”

PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

No, NSIP was not

self-inflicted…I never smoked!

Potter,

reader,carousel lover and MomMom to

Darah

and Sara

“I’m gonna be

iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

Sher Bauman wrote:

There ya go....MamaSher

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG. Version: 8.0.100 / Virus Database: 269.24.1/1466 - Release Date: 5/25/2008 6:49 PM

Guest guest

Momma Sher--Geez I love the story about you and the neighbor gal arguing in the front yard over the bird feeder (I'm still smiling), When I go to Washington this year I definately

gotta meet you now---I love that fire in a woman (my wife has it also--I've learned when to shut up---I think).

Subject: Re: Emailing: Porch to the group 002.jpgTo: Breathe-Support Date: Tuesday, May 27, 2008, 1:44 AM

Thanks Steve...the baskets sure do pretty up our porch. For the past two years we lived here with no bird feeders and no pretties. The lady (in her 40s) griped about bird seed falling in her yard and water dripping down. So I took everything down trying to be a good neighbor.... well, the worm turned this summer. She griped again and I told her I am not taking the plants or the feeder down again! I live her too and this year it's my turn. We had a shouting fight right out in the yard. Drew a crowd too but I'm not backing down. Our porch was so drab and no appeal to sit out there. Now I love to go out and sit down.

We have a little bird house tacked up on a poster and darn if we don't have baby birds in there!

Glad you enjoyed the pictures.

Yes, I can see one basket through the front window and the bird feeder! During warmer days the door is open so I can see the other basket as well. Love it. I will feed them both tomorrow.

MamaSher, age 69.IPF 3-06,NSIP 4-08. OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Emailing: Porch to the group 002.jpgDate: Mon, 26 May 2008 14:47:27 -0700

There ya go....MamaSher

><< Porchtothegroup002. jpg >>