RemedySpot.com

RE: Emailing: Porch to the group 010.jpg

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Oh Sher that is BEAUTIFUL.  Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God. Peggy, here is one picture. Doggone it, the rest are too dark I think. I'll try one. At least I'm getting the practice! MamaSher <Porch to the group 010.jpg>

Guest guest

I love your picture. Oh how beautiful.. What joy to look upon such beauty. I noticed your wind chimes. I have some just like those. I bought them for my husband on our first wedding anniversary and told him they are "love chimes". He died of congestive heart disease on May 14, 2008. I am in a coma like state, but when I hear my "love chimes" it cheers my heart. We were only married 7 years.. he was to be 69 in September. The air family means more to me now than ever. God Bless you ALL!!! Gale in TX IPF 10/06

Peggy, here is one picture. Doggone it, the rest are too dark I think. I'll try one. At least I'm getting the practice!

MamaSher

Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

Guest guest

Mama-Sher What a basket. Hopefully you can see from your armchair. vickie

hung a hummingbird feeder yesterday that I can see from my arm chair. If I

can stay awake. Ha Ha

Steve 60 from WA

IPF 2006 Parkinsons 2008

Alzheimers 2008

>

>Reply-To: Breathe-Support

>To: <Breathe-Support >

>Subject: Emailing: Porch to the group 010.jpg

>Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 14:45:11 -0700

>

>Peggy, here is one picture. Doggone it, the rest are too dark I think. I'll

>try one. At least I'm getting the practice!

>MamaSher

><< Porchtothegroup010.jpg >>

Guest guest

Re: Emailing: Porch to the group 010.jpg

I love your picture. Oh how beautiful.. What joy to look upon such beauty. I noticed your wind chimes. I have some just like those. I bought them for my husband on our first wedding anniversary and told him they are "love chimes". He died of congestive heart disease on May 14, 2008. I am in a coma like state, but when I hear my "love chimes" it cheers my heart. We were only married 7 years.. he was to be 69 in September. The air family means more to me now than ever. God Bless you ALL!!! Gale in TX IPF 10/06

In a message dated 5/26/2008 4:45:31 P.M. Central Daylight Time, bofuswbcable (DOT) net writes:

Peggy, here is one picture. Doggone it, the rest are too dark I think. I'll try one. At least I'm getting the practice!

MamaSher

Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

Guest guest

Gale...I cannot express enough my sadness about the death of your husband! And so recently. I hope you have family with you. My former husband was killed by a drunk driver so I understand your loss. I'm glad my picture brought to memory your 'love chimes'.

I don't think you have posted much have you? I apologize for not remembering your name.

When you feel like it, come back and let me know how you are doing.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

MamaSher, age 69.IPF 3-06,NSIP 4-08. OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Emailing: Porch to the group 010.jpg

In a message dated 5/26/2008 4:45:31 P.M. Central Daylight Time, bofuswbcable (DOT) net writes:

MamaSher

Guest guest

Gale,

It's good to know that you can come here for friendship and companionship. During these next few weeks, feel free to share your grief with us. What a sad thing to happen in the springtime. Try to enjoy the newness that Spring brings and listen for your love chimes. How sweet!

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>> Gale...I cannot express enough my sadness about the death of your husband! And so recently. I hope you have family with you. My former husband was killed by a drunk driver so I understand your loss. I'm glad my picture brought to memory your 'love chimes'.> I don't think you have posted much have you? I apologize for not remembering your name. > When you feel like it, come back and let me know how you are doing.> My thoughts and prayers are with you.> MamaSher, age 69.IPF 3-06,NSIP 4-08. OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> Re: Emailing: Porch to the group 010.jpg> > > > I love your picture. Oh how beautiful.. What joy to look upon such beauty. I noticed your wind chimes. I have some just like those. I bought them for my husband on our first wedding anniversary and told him they are "love chimes". He died of congestive heart disease on May 14, 2008. I am in a coma like state, but when I hear my "love chimes" it cheers my heart. We were only married 7 years.. he was to be 69 in September. The air family means more to me now than ever. God Bless you ALL!!! Gale in TX IPF 10/06> > > > > > Peggy, here is one picture. Doggone it, the rest are too dark I think. I'll try one. At least I'm getting the practice!> MamaSher> > > > > > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.>