RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Memory Difficulties

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Alana,

I have "word recall" issues also and difficulty focusing sometimes. Though I can still lose myself in a book. Don't know what I would do if reading became difficult.

I'm not sure I remember how old you are but some minor memory issues can be related to perimenopause and menopause also. I'm right in the middle of that mess too!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Memory Difficulties> > > Does anyone else have trouble remembering things? > >

Alana Munday> Flowery Branch, GA>

Guest guest

Alana,

I'm 48 and I was 46 when I was diagnosed. I'd suggest asking the doctor at Emory the question about memory and concentration. As a matter of fact I'm sure you're already doing it but I'd be making a giant list of questions.

I'm sure you're counting the hours till you go to Emory!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Memory Difficulties> > > > > > Does anyone else have trouble remembering things? > > > > Alana Munday> > Flowery Branch, GA> >>

Guest guest

What was your question?

Fay

IPF 06/06 IL

Memory Difficulties> > > Does anyone else have trouble remembering things? > >

Alana Munday> Flowery Branch, GA>

Guest guest

Gita... I do better writing because I have time to think. And, there is good ole' spell-check! I'm also a free-lance writer and I think that helps me. Words flow easily for me.

I don't do so well face to face. Like your post reads, things I should/did know I can't bring to mind. I will use a silly word in place of a word that should have been used. I do worry about Alzheimer's. These past 6 months have definitely shown word and memory problems for me.

For me, memory is not the same thing as using my vocabulary, as in writing/posting. Strange huh. I better write fast or I may forget the board altogether. lol

Gita, the only place to get my book now is from me. It is no longer in stores. You can log onto www.Amazon.com under "Listen to the Silence" by Sher Bauman and see the covers, etc. I think they have used books for sale too.

If it is your choice, send me your address on my email bofus@... and I will get a book of to you....autographed even! hehee. I do ask $10 and mailing will come out of that. Hence you may prefer a used book from Amazon. My address is on the database.

Quite a few here have read my book but I don't actively try to sell it.

Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Memory Difficulties> > > Does anyone else have trouble remembering things? > > Alana Munday> Flowery Branch, GA>

Guest guest

Good one , it made both of us laugh! K Illinois Fay wrote: What was your question? Fay IPF 06/06 IL Memory Difficulties> > > Does anyone else have trouble remembering things? > > Alana Munday> Flowery Branch, GA> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my

house, we will serve the Lord 14