RemedySpot.com

Re: Fwd: prettys

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Peggy....are these little beauties in YOUR yard? I'm working on sending you a picture of the baskets the girls gave me. I have a new digital camera now and I'm trying to figure out how to use it. The pictures are in the computer so I think I can send them shortly............

Fwd: prettys

How awesome are these ?�

Guest guest

Yes they are. I bought "" one for his birthday years ago then got me one the same year. They aren't very pretty until they burst out with all these blooms. I do love them. They haven't bloomed for the couple years. sprayed the caterpillars with BUG SPRAY. I had to cut them off. I was sick. He isn't allowed to do anything to them now..  Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God. Peggy....are these little beauties in YOUR yard?  I'm working on sending you a picture of the baskets the girls gave me. I have a new digital camera now and I'm trying to figure out how to use it. The pictures are in the computer so I think I can send them shortly............  Fwd: prettysHow awesome are these ?�<012d01c8bf74$9bbee670$da170447><012e01c8bf74$9bbee670$da170447>

Guest guest

I have one in the corner of our porch but I don't think it gets enough sun.. no blooms this year at all. Can I fertilize now or is it the wrong time of "their season"?

MamaSher, age 69.IPF 3-06,NSIP 4-08. OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

How awesome are these ?�

<012d01c8bf74$9bbee670$da170447><012e01c8bf74$9bbee670$da170447>

Guest guest

Sher we just feed it when we feed everything else. We are NOT gardeners. I love flowers in the yard.  Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God. I have one in the corner of our porch but I don't think it gets enough sun.. no blooms this year at all. Can I fertilize now or is it the wrong time of "their season"? MamaSher, age 69.IPF 3-06,NSIP 4-08. OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!  Fwd: prettysHow awesome are these ?�<012d01c8bf74$9bbee670$da170447><012e01c8bf74$9bbee670$da170447>

Guest guest

Steve, Butting in. This is the time. They are hungry,hungry, hungry. Winter and dormancy are gone. I would recommend Mor Bloom by Miracle Gro through the whole flowering season. Then back off to a slower fertilizer for the winter sleep.

Steve 60 from WA IPF 2006 Parkinsons 2008

Alzheimers 2008

Reply-To: Breathe-Support To: <Breathe-Support >Subject: Re: Fwd: prettysDate: Mon, 26 May 2008 14:39:36 -0700

I have one in the corner of our porch but I don't think it gets enough sun.. no blooms this year at all. Can I fertilize now or is it the wrong time of "their season"?

MamaSher, age 69.IPF 3-06,NSIP 4-08. OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

How awesome are these ?�

<012d01c8bf74$9bbee670$da170447><012e01c8bf74$9bbee670$da170447>