RemedySpot.com

Re: I'm IRENE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Irene, You are in our prayers always !! Let us know how you are !!!!

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14

< Click on me !!

I'm off to ER....

Hi All,So you won't be worried about me, I'm off to ER...I have developped severe abdominal pain with dark green stoolsI Hope, I haven't developped an infection!Irene

Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective.

Guest guest

Irene, one day you will be well and free from all these physical

problems...you've got to get better because you've been through the

worse! Keep up courage and strength....and remember that we're all here

waiting to see how you get through this. Joy in Seattle

>

> Irene, You are in our prayers always !! Let us know how you are !!!!

>

>

> God Bless !!

> dragonflymcs

> Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14

> < Click on me !!

>

>

>

> I'm off to ER....

>

>

> Hi All,

>

> So you won't be worried about me, I'm off to ER...I have developped

severe abdominal pain with dark green stools

>

> I Hope, I haven't developped an infection!

>

> Irene

>

> ________________________________

> Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment

– with a Canadian perspective.

>

Guest guest

Thanks Mayleen & Joy

I just came back from ER...I have developped a Bowel Infection, in the morning I'm seeing my GI...I don't know if he

will admit me in hospital, the pain is so excruciating and I'm not eating very well either

Irene

---- Original Message ----

To: Breathe-Support

Sent: Tue, 27 May 2008 8:46 pm

Subject: Re: I'm IRENE

Irene, one day you will be well and free from all these physical

problems...you've got to get better because you've been through the

worse! Keep up courage and strength....and remember that we're all here

waiting to see how you get through this. Joy in Seattle

>

> Irene, You are in our prayers always !! Let us know how you are !!!!

>

>

> God Bless !!

> dragonflymcs

> Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14

> < Click on me !!

>

>

>

> I'm off to ER....

>

>

> Hi All,

>

>

>

> Irene

>

>

Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective.

Guest guest

Irene,

how is the pain? i hope you get some relief after you meet your

doctor

Geeta

- In Breathe-Support , Irene wrote:

>

> Thanks Mayleen & Joy

>

> I just came back from ER...I have developped a Bowel Infection, in

the morning I'm seeing my GI...I don't know if he

> will admit me in hospital, the pain is so excruciating and I'm

not eating very well either

> Irene

>

> ---- Original Message ----

>

> To: Breathe-Support

> Sent: Tue, 27 May 2008 8:46 pm

> Subject: Re: I'm IRENE

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Irene, one day you will be well and free from all these physical

> problems...you've got to get better because you've been through the

> worse! Keep up courage and strength....and remember that we're all

here

> waiting to see how you get through this. Joy in Seattle

>

>

> >

> > Irene, You are in our prayers always !! Let us know how you

are !!!!

> >

> >

> > God Bless !!

> > dragonflymcs

> > Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14

> > < Click on me !!

> >

> >

> >

> > I'm off to ER....

> >

> >

> > Hi All,

> >

> > So you won't be worried about me, I'm off to ER...I have

developped

> severe abdominal pain with dark green stools

> >

> > I Hope, I haven't developped an infection!

> >

> > Irene

> >

> > ________________________________

> > Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news &

entertainment

> †" with a Canadian perspective.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

___

> Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news &

entertainment †" with a Canadian perspective.

>

Guest guest

Hi Geeta, Ze,

Thanks, the pain is the same, until, it settles down I will only be eating once or twice a day. Or maybe not eat at all.

If it means losing more weight...I won't worry about it.

Irene

Sent: Wed, 28 May 2008 8:35 am

Irene,

how is the pain? i hope you get some relief after you meet your

doctor

Geeta

>

> Thanks Mayleen & Joy

>

> I just came back from ER...I have developped a Bowel Infection, in

the morning I'm seeing my GI...I don't know if he

> will admit me in hospital, the pain is so excruciating and I'm

not eating very well either

> Irene

>

>

> Sent: Tue, 27 May 2008 8:46 pm

> Subject: Re: I'm IRENE

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Irene, one day you will be well and free from all these physical

> problems...you've got to get better because you've been through the

> worse! Keep up courage and strength....and remember that we're all

here

> waiting to see how you get through this. Joy in Seattle

>

>

> >

> > Irene, You are in our prayers always !! Let us know how you

are !!!!

> >

> >

> > God Bless !!

> > dragonflymcs

> > Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14

> > < Click on me !!

> >

> >

> >

> > I'm off to ER....

> >

> >

> > Hi All,

> >

developped

> >

> >

> > Irene

> >

entertainment

> â€" with a Canadian perspective.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

___

entertainment â€" with a Canadian perspective.

>

Guest guest

I'm off to ER....>>> Hi All,>> So you won't be worried about me, I'm off to ER...I have developpedsevere abdominal pain with dark green stools>> I Hope, I haven't developped an infection!>> Irene>> ____________ _________ _________ __> Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment– with a Canadian perspective.>

Guest guest

Irene.... I'm sorry to hear you are still not fully recovered. You must be worn out!

MamaSher, age 69.IPF 3-06,NSIP 4-08. OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

I'm off to ER....>>> Hi All,>> So you won't be worried about me, I'm off to ER...I have developpedsevere abdominal pain with dark green stools>> I Hope, I haven't developped an infection!>> Irene>> ________________________________> Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment– with a Canadian perspective.>

Guest guest

Hi Sher, I am worn out. It's not funny. Today, when I saw my GI, he suggested I go on Amitryptilline so I can sleep

better and also for pain relief. He re-assured me it wasn't because of depression he was prescribing it. I don't know

what to think about that. They just keep adding more and more meds and I'm getting very frustrated.

If you add all my meds together, they total about 20. I had more blood tests this morning.....only 2 tubes of blood

taken

not including the blood tests from last night, urine and stool cultures (they took 4 tubes of blood)

There's no end in site....even if I want to get off from Methotrexate I'm taking, it will cause my body to develop

antibodies to Remicade Infusions and it won't work anymore. At the same time Methotrexate will cause progression

to my PF.

I can't even reduce or can't even afford to not take them!

Now for the month of June and wer'e not in June yet, I have 4 appointments (1 or 2 per week). In all of this I have a job

interview next week.

I Hope I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I apologize for my venting.

Irene

PF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07

Crohn's Disease 03/95

Sent: Wed, 28 May 2008 12:31 pm

Subject: Re: Re: I'm IRENE

Irene.... I'm sorry to hear you are still not fully recovered. You must be worn out!

MamaSher, age 69.IPF 3-06,NSIP 4-08. OR.

Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

I'm off to ER....

>

>

> Hi All,

>

>

>

> Irene

>

>

Guest guest

Irene... I am truly sorry for the medical problems you have and continue to have!

I wish I had answers that could help. I guess you are at the mercy of your drs. as you have been. Keep being a strong advocate for yourself.....God bless and help you.

MamaSher, age 69.IPF 3-06,NSIP 4-08. OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

I'm off to ER....>>> Hi All,>> So you won't be worried about me, I'm off to ER...I have developpedsevere abdominal pain with dark green stools>> I Hope, I haven't developped an infection!>> Irene>> ________________________________> Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment– with a Canadian perspective.>

Guest guest

thanks Sher! How are you doing?

Irene

Sent: Wed, 28 May 2008 1:33 pm

Irene... I am truly sorry for the medical problems you have and continue to have!

I wish I had answers that could help. I guess you are at the mercy of your drs. as you have been. Keep being a strong advocate for yourself.....God bless and help you.

I'm off to ER....

>

>

> Hi All,

>

>

>

> Irene

>

>

Guest guest

Irene... I'm doing ok. Actually still staying stable. I don't 'feel' good most of the time and really can't say why.

My secret project has kept me plenty busy. I have to make more so I better get with it.

Guest guest

God bless you Irene! I am praying for you. K IllinoisIrene wrote: thanks Sher! How are you doing?Irene---- Original Message ----From: Sher Bauman <bofuswbcable (DOT) net>To: Breathe-Support Sent: Wed, 28 May 2008 1:33 pmSubject: Re: Re: I'm IRENE  Irene... I am truly sorry for the medical problems you have and continue to have! I wish I had answers that could help. I guess you are at the mercy of your drs. as you have been. Keep being a strong advocate for yourself.....God bless and help you. MamaSher, age 69.IPF 3-06,NSIP 4-08. OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! I'm off to ER....>>> Hi All,>> So you won't be worried about me, I'm off to ER...I have developpedsevere abdominal pain with dark green stools>> I Hope, I haven't developped an infection!>> Irene>> ________________________________> Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment– with a Canadian

perspective.> Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective. Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective. Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio,

music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective. K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

thanks

Irene

Sent: Wed, 28 May 2008 5:09 pm

God bless you Irene! I am praying for you.

K

Illinois

Irene <Irn3183aim> wrote:

thanks Sher! How are you doing?

Irene

Sent: Wed, 28 May 2008 1:33 pm

I'm off to ER....

>

>

> Hi All,

>

>

>

> Irene

>

>

K

Central Il

Hubby ipf- 2006

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

Guest guest

Irene, I'm , one of the newer members of the group...expert on nothing in this territory . I have read all of your posts and know that you are in such a frightened state. Is there one of your doctors that can sit down with you to see if all of those 20 meds are still needing to be taken in the same dosages or maybe something can be eliminated? The depression does need to be addressed for sure, but I can sure see how adding another med to the mix can cause you to worry. You feel way too bad to be worrying so much. I have taken antidepressants before and got through a rough period of life. I was only on that pill, however. I hope you find some sort of stress relief and relaxation during this troublesome time. Take special care of yourself, please. I will be thinking about you. Irene wrote: Hi Sher, I am worn out. It's not funny. Today, when I saw my GI, he suggested I go on Amitryptilline so I can sleep better and also for pain relief. He re-assured me it wasn't because of depression he was prescribing it. I don't know what to think about that. They just keep adding more and more meds and I'm getting very frustrated.If you add all my meds together, they total about 20. I had more blood tests this morning.....only 2 tubes of bloodtakennot including the blood tests from last night, urine and stool cultures (they took 4 tubes of

blood)There's no end in site....even if I want to get off from Methotrexate I'm taking, it will cause my body to develop antibodies to Remicade Infusions and it won't work anymore. At the same time Methotrexate will cause progressionto my PF.I can't even reduce or can't even afford to not take them! Now for the month of June and wer'e not in June yet, I have 4 appointments (1 or 2 per week). In all of this I have a job interview next week. I Hope I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I apologize for my venting. IrenePF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07Crohn's Disease 03/95---- Original Message ----From: Sher Bauman <bofuswbcable (DOT) net>To: Breathe-Support Sent: Wed, 28 May 2008 12:31 pmSubject: Re: Re: I'm IRENE

Irene.... I'm sorry to hear you are still not fully recovered. You must be worn out! MamaSher, age 69.IPF 3-06,NSIP 4-08. OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! I'm off to ER....>>> Hi All,>> So you won't be worried about me, I'm off to ER...I have developpedsevere abdominal pain with dark green stools>> I Hope, I haven't developped an infection!>>

Irene>> ________________________________> Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment– with a Canadian perspective.> Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective. Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective. (PF, Sjogren's,Raynaud's 4/08)

Guest guest

Irene,

sorry to hear about your pain and probable infection and all those

meds, hope they help in healing you , you can vent as much as you

like here on this board and you know that, hope and pray that your

condition improves,

lots of love

Geeta

>

> Hi Sher, I am worn out. It's not funny. Today, when I saw my GI,

he suggested I go on Amitryptilline so I can sleep

> better and also for pain relief. He re-assured me it wasn't

because of depression he was prescribing it. I don't know

> what to think about that. They just keep adding more and more meds

and I'm getting very frustrated.

>

> If you add all my meds together, they total about 20. I had more

blood tests this morning.....only 2 tubes of blood

> taken

>

> not including the blood tests from last night, urine and stool

cultures (they took 4 tubes of blood)

>

> There's no end in site....even if I want to get off

from Methotrexate I'm taking, it will cause my body to develop

> antibodies to Remicade Infusions and it won't work anymore. At

the same time Methotrexate will cause progression

> to my PF.

>

> I can't even reduce or can't even afford to not take them!

> Â

> Now for the month of June and wer'e not in June yet, I have 4

appointments (1 or 2 per week). In all of this I have a job

> interview next week.

>

> I Hope I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I apologize

for my venting.

>

> Irene

> PF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07

> Crohn's Disease 03/95

>

>

>

>

> Sent: Wed, 28 May 2008 12:31 pm

> Subject: Re: Re: I'm IRENE

>

>

>

>

>

>

> 

>

> Irene....  I'm sorry to hear you are still not fully recovered.

You must be worn out!

>

> Â

>

> MamaSher, age 69.IPF 3-06,NSIP 4-08. OR.

> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

>

>

> I'm off to ER....

> >

> >

> > Hi All,

> >

developped

> >

> >

> > Irene

> >

entertainment

> †" with a Canadian perspective.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

___

>

Guest guest

Hi , Welcome to our group! Thank you for the kind words.

Some meds can be eliminated such Cipro & Flagyl 500MG (twice a day), because I get a lot of infections because

of low immune system, they are prescribed often...

also because of Respiratory infections, Amoxicillin 500mg is often prescribed (last time I was on it for a month)

the rest of my meds, are prescribed for the specific illnesses I have and cannot be eliminated, if they're eliminated

it will cause more problems....

Irene

Crohn's Disease 03/95

Sent: Wed, 28 May 2008 9:44 pm

Irene, I'm , one of the newer members of the group...expert on nothing in this territory . I have read all of your posts and know that you are in such a frightened state. Is there one of your doctors that can sit down with you to see if all of those 20 meds are still needing to be taken in the same dosages or maybe something can be eliminated? The depression does need to be addressed for sure, but I can sure see how adding another med to the mix can cause you to worry. You feel way too bad to be worrying so much. I have taken antidepressants before and got through a rough period of life. I was only on that pill, however. I hope you find some sort of stress relief and relaxation during this troublesome time. Take special care of yourself, please. I will be thinking about you.

Irene <Irn3183aim> wrote:

Hi Sher, I am worn out. It's not funny. Today, when I saw my GI, he suggested I go on Amitryptilline so I can sleep

better and also for pain relief. He re-assured me it wasn't because of depression he was prescribing it. I don't know

what to think about that. They just keep adding more and more meds and I'm getting very frustrated.

If you add all my meds together, they total about 20. I had more blood tests this morning.....only 2 tubes of blood

taken

not including the blood tests from last night, urine and stool cultures (they took 4 tubes of blood)

There's no end in site....even if I want to get off from Methotrexate I'm taking, it will cause my body to develop

antibodies to Remicade Infusions and it won't work anymore. At the same time Methotrexate will cause progression

to my PF.

I can't even reduce or can't even afford to not take them!

Now for the month of June and wer'e not in June yet, I have 4 appointments (1 or 2 per week). In all of this I have a job

interview next week.

I Hope I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I apologize for my venting.

Irene

Crohn's Disease 03/95

Sent: Wed, 28 May 2008 12:31 pm

I'm off to ER....

>

>

> Hi All,

>

>

>

> Irene

>

>

(PF, Sjogren's,Raynaud's 4/08)

Guest guest

thanks Geeta

Irene

Sent: Wed, 28 May 2008 9:46 pm

Irene,

sorry to hear about your pain and probable infection and all those

meds, hope they help in healing you , you can vent as much as you

like here on this board and you know that, hope and pray that your

condition improves,

lots of love

Geeta

>

> Hi Sher, I am worn out. It's not funny. Today, when I saw my GI,

he suggested I go on Amitryptilline so I can sleep

> better and also for pain relief. He re-assured me it wasn't

because of depression he was prescribing it. I don't know

> what to think about that. They just keep adding more and more meds

and I'm getting very frustrated.

>

> If you add all my meds together, they total about 20. I had more

blood tests this morning.....only 2 tubes of blood

> taken

>

> not including the blood tests from last night, urine and stool

cultures (they took 4 tubes of blood)

>

> There's no end in site....even if I want to get off

from Methotrexate I'm taking, it will cause my body to develop

> antibodies to Remicade Infusions and it won't work anymore. At

the same time Methotrexate will cause progression

> to my PF.

>

> I can't even reduce or can't even afford to not take them!

> Â

> Now for the month of June and wer'e not in June yet, I have 4

appointments (1 or 2 per week). In all of this I have a job

> interview next week.

>

> I Hope I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I apologize

for my venting.

>

> Irene

> PF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07

> Crohn's Disease 03/95

>

>

>

>

> Sent: Wed, 28 May 2008 12:31 pm

> Subject: Re: Re: I'm IRENE

>

>

>

>

>

>

> 

>

> Irene....  I'm sorry to hear you are still not fully recovered.

You must be worn out!

>

> Â

>

> MamaSher, age 69.IPF 3-06,NSIP 4-08. OR.

> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

>

>

> I'm off to ER....

> >

> >

> > Hi All,

> >

developped

> >

> >

> > Irene

> >

entertainment

> â€" with a Canadian perspective.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

___

>