RemedySpot.com

Lunch with Bruce

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Today I had a wonderful enjoyable lunch and conversation with Bruce! As always it was great to meet someone from this group face to face. There is nothing else in the world like it!

We had a lovely time and he says his trip is going beautifully. He did have one glitch in the works and a trip last night to the emergency room with what turned out to be gout in his left elbow. He had x-rays and bloodwork got some medication and they sent him on his way. He says it was better today and his trip continues.

I'm so glad we had an opportunity to do this, it's always a gift to be able to get together with members of our "air family"!!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Guest guest

MB...I'm glad you had lunch w/Bruce! I can hardly wait for our PNW gathering.

I wish so many of you were not so far away. I'd have a chance of meeting more of you.

MamaSher, age 69.IPF 3-06,NSIP 4-08. OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Lunch with Bruce

Today I had a wonderful enjoyable lunch and conversation with Bruce! As always it was great to meet someone from this group face to face. There is nothing else in the world like it!

We had a lovely time and he says his trip is going beautifully. He did have one glitch in the works and a trip last night to the emergency room with what turned out to be gout in his left elbow. He had x-rays and bloodwork got some medication and they sent him on his way. He says it was better today and his trip continues.

I'm so glad we had an opportunity to do this, it's always a gift to be able to get together with members of our "air family"!!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive