RemedySpot.com

Aussie post

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Air Family,

Lots of news & newbies to catch since I've been distracted from daily bulletins....

Sharers of Personal Stories: those stories of motherly love were very powerful & much thought about. Thank you all for trusting us enough to share in that way. It reminded me of something I was told by an interesting Nurse when I was in hospital having my VATS done... she asked me if I had any interest in the Metaphysical World...I said yes & she then went on the tell me that METAPHYSICALLY Lung Disease is connected to Unresolved Grief......I knew immediately what MY element of Unresloved Grief was about & found it a very powerful thing to meditate upon!

Sher: sorry to hear that Chip has been so ill...hopefully he'll be enjoying returning home again. Time is so precious...

Bruce: wow, that was surprising news from your last round of testing....your UIP diagnosis seemed so certain initially. A timely reminder that we can THINK we know what's going on only to have it all upturned....how are you DEALING with the uncertainty now...it drives ME nuts NOT knowing EXACTLY what form of IPF I've got going on (I'm an impatient creature & KNOWING would allow me to put the Disease/ Treatment Option Thoughts in the'DONE & DUSTED" basket & then just 'get-on' with life!) You too have to revisit the Prednisone question.....I'll be most interested to hear about your decision & the process behind it!

K & Don: I'll be thinking of you on your Chicago trip you 2... I'd be anxious at the thought of such a big city & the traffic. Once I get going though it's usually not so bad. I taught myself how to drive out of London's Heathrow airport via Google Maps in Oz before I left on the plane...one year I had to drive north to Durham & last year I was responsible to getting 2 cars in convoy out onto the Western Road to Cornwall....

now DON...you seem like you're in RESISTANCE MODE right now......VERY uncomfortable place to be! I hope like crazy you get to realize there's still life to be had even though you have received a rotten diagnosis & an AWFUL shock to your system. Life isn't fair, it's messy, chaotic, beautiful, sad, maddening, all too short & we make choices as to how we cop those unexpected wammies. Nothing is as boring, & unrelenting as BEING dead SO why waste a minute of LIVE TIME! You are NOT dead yet so LIVE like you are ALIVE!

Gwynne: it does my heart GOOD to hear of you continuing to become more like the Self you remember....added bonus the close time with your family....I can FEEL you Glowing from Downunder Lady G.....

Joyce: Oh Queen you have been out n' about more of late haven't you... THAT is great to hear too! Now you don't cart NEARLY as much stuff as your Royal forebears...people used to go into DEBT whne they expected a Right Royal visit from the Tudors et al......have you thought of a Horse n' Carriage that would hold a lot & be VERY REGAL & RESPLENDANT...lovely idea for spring dontya think!

Peggy: oooh I was getting worried ...your Hees Hees disappeared after your return from SA... but I see that you've responded to some R & R.. I was holding my breath there for a few Posts Princess H.H.

Jane: great Mother's Day story... had a good ending...I'm enjoying your reports of the Sid. Trial. Sounds like is geting the hang of that good ol' adage "Feel the Fear & DO it Anyway"..one of my fave mantras to keep in the back of MY head!

Newbies: a collective WELCOME.....there's a wealth of experience & knowledge here..I'm in early stage process so I can't offer much in that way. But I listen & think about everyone who's here. We all get involved in each other's journey & form a great bond even though for many of us it's restricted to cyberspace. Some lucky folk actually get to meet each other!

Trust everyone had a fabby Mother's Day...I've been out in my garden heaps..it's Autumn & I can now get out in the sun....there's a HUGE amount to do since I've been overseas 3 times in the past 3 years my garden has really suffered!

Do any of you remember that Hail Storm that happened while I was away last October in the Isles of Scilly...well the Contractor for my Insurance Company finally came around this afternoon to discuss the re-roofing etc with me...it'll be scheduled for AUGUST! I'm not complaining... I COULD be living in Burma! THEN I'd be complaining.....the worst part of that Hail Storm aftermath is that our whole neighborhood is really noisey every day from the sound of all the roofing work going on. BUT we HAVE insurance & we DO have clean water & food & electricity...NOTHING to complain about in reality!

in Oz

IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/ UIP??????

Reynauds'

May 2007