RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Signs to Post Oxygen in Use

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Makes sense I guess. Our fire department is volunteer and they all know that Don is on O2. What a car? Is it essential in the car? K IllinoisJoyce wrote: I was told that it was in case a neighboring house had a fire, the fire dept would know right away that the hazard was there. Probably would be good if our own house was

ablaze....duh! Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16 To All , Found this site that has a sign that never needs replaced for "Oxygen in Use" it is a safety sign. Hope it is usefull !!!> > > http://www.stopsignsllc.com/> > > God Bless !!> dragonflymcs> Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ AR +18> > > > > > > ---------------------------------> No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG. Version: 8.0.100 / Virus Database: 269.24.0/1462 - Release Date: 5/23/2008 7:20 AM > > > > >

> > K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

K. What about passer bys. People are not aware of such danger. They just through cigarettes and stuff your way with no concern. I have signs everywhere. I know I am different but they help. Keep me safe from those who do not know. O2 is a dnager to sparks from anyone.

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14

Re: Re: Signs to Post "Oxygen in Use""

Makes sense I guess. Our fire department is volunteer and they all know that Don is on O2. What a car? Is it essential in the car?

K

IllinoisJoyce <janne5303yahoo (DOT) com> wrote:

I was told that it was in case a neighboring house had a fire, the fire dept would know right away that the hazard was there.

Probably would be good if our own house was ablaze....duh!

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 ......I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16 To All , Found this site that has a sign that never needs replaced for "Oxygen in Use" it is a safety sign. Hope it is usefull !!!> > > http://www.stopsign sllc.com/> > > God Bless !!> dragonflymcs> Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ AR +18> > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG. Version: 8.0.100 / Virus Database: 269.24.0/1462 - Release Date: 5/23/2008 7:20 AM > > > > > > >

K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14>

K

Central Il

Hubby ipf- 2006

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

Guest guest

Joyce....well, heck! So much for priorities huh! Joyce, if it weren't for bad luck you'd have no luck at all! lol

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Signs to Post "Oxygen in Use""

About 4 years ago we had a tornado pass through. We were without power for 4 days. Every day they would tell us "today"....so I survived using E tanks. Was only on 2-3L or therabouts. Anyway, we were the last house on the last road to get power restored. And, yes, I am on the high priority list.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16 To All , Found this site that has a sign that never needs replaced for "Oxygen in Use" it is a safety sign. Hope it is usefull !!!> > > http://www.stopsignsllc.com/> > > God Bless !!> dragonflymcs> Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ AR +18> > > > > > > ---------------------------------> No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG. Version: 8.0.100 / Virus Database: 269.24.0/1462 - Release Date: 5/23/2008 7:20 AM > > > > > > K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14> > > > > ---------------------------------> No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG. Version: 8.0.100 / Virus Database: 269.24.1/1464 - Release Date: 5/24/2008 8:56 AM > > > > > > > > K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14>

Guest guest

Hummmmm! K Illinoisdragonflymcs wrote: K. What about passer bys. People are not aware of such danger. They just through cigarettes and stuff your way with no concern. I have signs everywhere. I know I am different but they help. Keep me safe from those who do not know. O2 is a dnager to sparks from anyone. God Bless !! dragonflymcs Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14 Re: Re: Signs to Post "Oxygen in Use"" Makes sense I guess. Our fire department is volunteer and they all know that Don is on O2. What a car? Is it essential in the car? K IllinoisJoyce <janne5303yahoo (DOT) com> wrote: I was told that it was in case a neighboring house had a fire, the fire dept would know right away that the hazard was there. Probably would be good if our own house was ablaze....duh! Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 ......I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16 To All , Found this site that has a sign that never needs replaced for "Oxygen in Use" it is a safety sign. Hope it is usefull !!!> > > http://www.stopsign sllc.com/> > > God Bless !!> dragonflymcs> Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ AR +18> > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG. Version: 8.0.100 / Virus Database: 269.24.0/1462 - Release Date: 5/23/2008 7:20 AM >

> > > > > > K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14 K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14