RemedySpot.com

Re: our friend has passed

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Teri,

I'm so sorry to hear that your friend has passed away. I will keep he and his family in my prayers.

Please let us know or make sure Jon let's us know what the doctor says today. You guys will be in my thoughts and prayers all day!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

our friend has passed

hi all,, i just wanted to thank those of you who prayed for our friend who had ipf, and was in the hospital recently. he has passed away this morning . His wife has asked me to thank everyone on her behalf for all the prayers and thoughts, they were very much felt. jon goes in this morning to the blood dr. to hopefully find out what is going on with his blood counts... will let you know. jon ipf 5-06 and teri

Guest guest

Teri, Please tell Tina I am so very sorry for her loss. Tell her she is not alone, we'll be praying for her.Let us know how Jons blood work comes out.  Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God. hi all,, i just wanted to thank those of you who prayed for our friend who had ipf, and was in the hospital recently. he has passed away this morning . His wife has asked me to thank everyone on her behalf for all the prayers and thoughts, they were very much felt. jon goes in this morning to the blood dr. to hopefully find out what is going on with his blood counts... will let you know. jon ipf 5-06 and teri

Guest guest

My prayers to you friend and his wife. God Bless,

Steve 60 from WA IPF 2006 Parkinsons 2008

Alzheimers 2008

Reply-To: Breathe-Support To: Breathe-Support Subject: our friend has passedDate: Thu, 29 May 2008 11:27:29 -0000

hi all,, i just wanted to thank those of you who prayed for our friend who had ipf, and was in the hospital recently. he has passed away this morning . His wife has asked me to thank everyone on her behalf for all the prayers and thoughts, they were very much felt. jon goes in this morning to the blood dr. to hopefully find out what is going on with his blood counts... will let you know. jon ipf 5-06 and teri

Guest guest

Teri, I'm so sorry about the loss. What a downer. Let us know about 's blood counts. KTeri wrote: hi all,, i just wanted to thank those of you who prayed for our friend who had ipf, and was in the hospital recently. he has passed away this morning . His wife has asked me to thank everyone on her behalf for all the prayers and thoughts, they were very much felt. jon goes in this morning to the blood dr. to hopefully find out what is going on

with his blood counts... will let you know. jon ipf 5-06 and teri K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

Teri/Jon... I'm sorry to hear of the death of your friend. And I'm sad to hear another life has been claimed by this disease.

Condolences to you and to his family.

MamaSher, age 69.IPF 3-06,NSIP 4-08. OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

our friend has passed

Guest guest

Teri, I'm so sorry about the loss.

Let us know about 's blood counts.

Irene

---- Original Message ----

To: Breathe-Support

Sent: Thu, 29 May 2008 9:46 am

Subject: Re: our friend has passed

Teri,

I'm so sorry about the loss. What a downer. Let us know about 's blood counts.

K

Teri <JsRosebudaol> wrote:

hi all,, i just wanted to thank those of you who prayed for our friend

who had ipf, and was in the hospital recently. he has passed away this

morning . His wife has asked me to thank everyone on her behalf for

all the prayers and thoughts, they were very much felt. jon goes in

this morning to the blood dr. to hopefully find out what is going on

with his blood counts... will let you know. jon ipf 5-06 and teri

K

Central Il

Hubby ipf- 2006

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective.

Guest guest

Teri,

I am so sorry for you and for Jon. I know this is especially scary for him. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16

>> hi all,, i just wanted to thank those of you who prayed for our friend > who had ipf, and was in the hospital recently. he has passed away this > morning . His wife has asked me to thank everyone on her behalf for > all the prayers and thoughts, they were very much felt. jon goes in > this morning to the blood dr. to hopefully find out what is going on > with his blood counts... will let you know. jon ipf 5-06 and teri>

Guest guest

Re: our friend has passed

Teri, Please tell Tina I am so very sorry for her loss. Tell her she is not alone, we'll be praying for her.

Let us know how Jons blood work comes out.

Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida

Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God.